[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Figured I would give an update. I have everything in game farm status. Guardians, shaper, U Atziri. I have not completed hall of grand masters.

Spoiler

Thx for build, got my first ever shaper kill. Now will learn how to deal with U atziri.
As for the shaper and guardians, you need to learn one-shoot mechanics they provide, and just look for the animations. So, juking is the key.
Just wanted to say thank you so much for the guide. It has been amazing playing this build. This is my second league and first time shaper kill. Keep up the good work. I look forward to any future guides you may create!
Hey guys.
This is my current loot.
I can successfully farm +-t11 maps and mostly feel myself comfortable. But i need some super changes. So i have ~10ex and gonna buy something, but i dont know what would give me maximum dps boost. Please suggest

Short info:
18k dps in ho
75 all res (-60 chaos)
4.2k hp
Last edited by Mozaxatt on Sep 15, 2017, 5:48:32 PM
"
Mozaxatt wrote:
Hey guys.
This is my current loot.
I can successfully farm +-t11 maps and mostly feel myself comfortable. But i need some super changes. So i have ~10ex and gonna buy something, but i dont know what would give me maximum dps boost. Please suggest

Short info:
18k dps in ho
75 all res (-60 chaos)
4.2k hp

Попробуем помочь, для начала небольшой список, что поможет сразу =) You need better claws what will cost you around 2ex,300+ edps, 7%+ crit, aps 1.8, also, belt, 90+ all res, 70+ life, 30%+ elem dmg will cost around 40-70c.
Boots with 100-110 all res, 15-20% movement speed and around 70+ life we cost you about 60-90c
Also you can buy belly of the beast with 5 link prophecy (i think it will cost around 80c for both)
And you really need to manage your flasks. Vinktar topaz flask with lightning penetration costs around 30c.

Casual deathless shaper run with this build(Ps i know its laggy as shit for some reason and have some weird audio sounds, mute; I am not used to recording)
My gear and gems are in profile, so far i did 50+ runs, randomly dying like once in 5 runs doing some random mistake or just by being tired(like, i can facetank beam and i can survive icebolts, i am dying to my own stupidity mostly)
My dps is pretty high, but i did damage before with like 1.5x less damage w/o any problems.
U can use vaal haste/vaal light trap aswell for damage boost and have a culling strike somewhere(totem/golem/Orb of storms), i was too lazy for that.
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Sep 15, 2017, 6:36:13 PM
"
Vinktar topaz flask with lightning penetration costs around 30c.

The correct vinktar flask is 5ex on poe trade. The 10% penetration cost less :), i got mine for 26c.

"
But i need some super changes. So i have ~10ex and gonna buy something, but i dont know what would give me maximum dps boost. Please suggest

Upgrade your gems: herald of ice 20% and get some int for level the gems like wrath.
Main is the claws with tri ele dmg. Also attack speed gives alot of dps in tooltip, crit on rings and ele dmg. You can check my current gear with 4.7k hp (no belly) 32k dps HO in profile, ive done alot of upgrades since last post. I think i finish my build on 93lvl(got 87 for now). The jewels gives life/dps burst too.
Last edited by heyu on Sep 15, 2017, 9:45:12 PM
How do I get to 40% crit chance? The imperial claw has 6% base (8% crit with mod), 175% from tree mean 9%, assuming you have 25% crit chance mod on jewelry it is another 100% which is another 6%.Another 75% from Rat nest mean it is about 5% more. Add every thing is 8+6+9+5= 28% crit. Am I missing something here?
Last edited by leechbot on Sep 16, 2017, 12:33:20 AM
"
domdomz wrote:
Just wanted to say thank you so much for the guide. It has been amazing playing this build. This is my second league and first time shaper kill. Keep up the good work. I look forward to any future guides you may create!

Your welcome, glad you are enjoying the build. At the moment I can not see myself doing other guides though. I do stuff and put it together in PoB and PoB stores the build for me if I ever want to do it in future.

"
How do I get to 40% crit chance? The imperial claw has 6% base (8% crit with mod), 175% from tree mean 9%, assuming you have 25% crit chance mod on jewelry it is another 100% which is another 6%.Another 75% from Rat nest mean it is about 5% more. Add every thing is 8+6+9+5= 28% crit. Am I missing something here?

https://i.imgur.com/PSeDqUc.png
I have to ask, I must be doing something wrong. I get literally one shot all over the place, maps, and T5+ bosses are near impossible.

Tooltip DPS is 15k in HO with Wrath/HoI

Crit chance is 28%

3.4k HP

75% all resist, -60% chaos

5400 evasion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info