[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
zaraki83 wrote:
Simple question:

I just got that claw, max eDps it can get is 414, minimun 350.

Do you recommend me to craft it to get ~15 IAS+ ~25 Crit? I guess it would be a ~8Ex investment with regular luck (divines and master)

Tyvm in advance.

crit multi is garbo with shitty crit chance so yeah, craft prefixes cannot be changed then multimod into aspd and chance, and if u have a bunch of currency, exalt spam it till u get t2-t1 aspd, then maybe crit or multi, then craft a remaining mod ;)
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
"
zaraki83 wrote:
Simple question:

Do you recommend me to craft it to get ~15 IAS+ ~25 Crit? I guess it would be a ~8Ex investment with regular luck (divines and master)

Tyvm in advance.

crit multi is garbo with shitty crit chance so yeah, craft prefixes cannot be changed then multimod into aspd and chance, and if u have a bunch of currency, exalt spam it till u get t2-t1 aspd, then maybe crit or multi, then craft a remaining mod ;)

Thanks for the response mate!

But i mean if it worth the investment of crafting it (i think ~8ex) or should i just look for another one with more IAS. Ty a lot anyways, all opinions appreciated :)
IGN: Proteino
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Hey guys, can you recommend me the best claw I could find right now on poe.trade? Thank you!

Edit: Best in slot for this build.

Anyone??
"
zaraki83 wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
"
zaraki83 wrote:
Simple question:

Tyvm in advance.

Thanks for the response mate!

But i mean if it worth the investment of crafting it (i think ~8ex) or should i just look for another one with more IAS. Ty a lot anyways, all opinions appreciated :)

Indeed its worth, 8ex in this league is a rly small amount of currency to spend, to get a decent item.
"

How would he remove the bad suffix's?
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Sep 6, 2017, 8:42:28 PM
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
"

How would he remove the bad suffix's?

Prefixes cannot be changed, scour - u get 3 prefix claw,exalt twice, repeat process untill u get like t2-t1 aspd and crit/crit multi, but i am pretty sure that will take about 100 ex ;), or even more since there are a bunch of trash suffixes on claws(from 20 totall), and u cant rly block anything ;)
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Sep 6, 2017, 8:54:40 PM
Can someone tell me which would be the best in slot claw right now and which stats do I need to go 100%? Thanks.
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Can someone tell me which would be the best in slot claw right now and which stats do I need to go 100%? Thanks.

Sure, read the guide.
"
DuFFzbar wrote:

Here is my current gear:

I use biscos 99% of the time, unless im guardian/boss farming. Sitting about 51k tooltip in H/o w/ GMP, HOI + Wrath + Golem. 58k with my Amulet.

If anyone sees a good upgrade, or something I missed, please let me know!

Can I ask you how you managed to get that headhunter? I mean, Im not the luckiest dude out there and have to farm about 2 weeks to get a 6L Belly, that belt is 10x more expensive...so I have to farm the whole league to be able to afford that belt lol :D
IGN:
Droganaut
Im kinda poor atm since buying my helmet, but Im also stuck at gearing after it.. im not sure what my next upgrade should be, and this thread is awesome helping eachother out...so! what do you guys think my next upgrade should be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info