[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hey guys. I have now 36k dps now. Any clues what to upgrade next in my eq?

Thank you for your time!
"
sako22 wrote:
hey, im not sure what to do next, get a 6l BoB, or upgrading my weap. what you think?

I would recommend a new weapon. Getting a double element with crit chance and non-crafted attack speed will boost your damage significantly. Personally, I'm over 500 fusings in so far with no luck. And I spent way less for my claw (annulled an old claw to craft crit).

"
iMystic wrote:
Thanks for this build, really appreciate it!

I apologize if this has been answered, but if I can't afford a 6l BoB, what support gem should I leave out for the time being?

Covered in the guide for 5L vs 6L.

"
radiostar01 wrote:
So can someone tell me their leveling experience and how they made things easier for themselves?

You only have HP on shield, 1 ring, and belt. Combining high damage with high HP means sustaining through boss fights provided you don’t try to facetank big swings (not yet anyways). Upgrading ring, amulet, boots, etc to HP & resists will help survivability a lot. As for damage, I’ve never used HOTM, but getting a double eDPS with atk speed and crit will help a good bit. But at your level, the base claws are not as great as 68/72, so you can get WED on accessories to make up for your claw damage until then. I used some random eDPS claw with not much issue.

Point Blank will help.

Faster projectiles isn’t great since it makes your shots go out further before returning thus taking longer to return for double dipping damage and leech.. If you can’t afford a non-corrupted Tabula, switch to Added Cold, imo. Or buy a 6-link rare with HP & resists (and the right colors if corrupted) until you can wear a belly.
Hello!

Have a question what is better?

Claw 2 attack speed 6 crit 300edps

Claw 1,8 attack speed 7,5 crit 300 edps

Looking more for crit or attack speed?
"
radiostar01 wrote:
Maybe I'm doing something terribly wrong, but this is just painful to level with. I'm plodding my way through act 6, and bosses both kill me a lot and take a while to kill. Right now I'm using a HOTM and stacking int (replacing HOTM hasn't worked out, even with a 180edps claw). Using slower proj is risky since I just get body slammed.

So can someone tell me their leveling experience and how they made things easier for themselves?

read the leveling guide, hotm is complete trash.

"
PowerPahls wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the build! I love it, I'm almost lvl 90 with it and can't wait to bump the shapers booty! Do you have other builds that are nearly as fun as this one? Would love to start a new char but I feel it's hard to find anything nearly as cool if you have played a build like this before. Feels like nothing works as good as this ST Raider build.
much love

I have tried some other stuff (like currently doing ngamahu cyclone for first time) but nothing feels as good as the dps/survivability and fun playstyle of ele buzzsaw. Think next char I am going to roll for fun is self cast GC. I don't expect it to be on par with this one though, just a change of pace.
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
If anyone sees a good upgrade, or something I missed, please let me know!

Check changelog for new 6-link (swapp out Added Cold).
20% Slower Projectiles.

Nothing major, but if you want to optimize the build further, here ya go:
3% more atk speed on gloves craft.
4th DPS flask to swap freezing HP if you need more damage.
Not liking Vaal Grace?
Rings are nice, but medium WED. They roll over 40% on non-Opal. So between 40% on rings, and 40% on belt, H/O dmg is going to suffer a bit. HH is going to end up being way more DPS once you kill some rares, but comparing Apples to Oranges in hideout.
Crit multi or WED on weapon, but super expensive ofc.

"
Vobomaye wrote:
Hi guys, I'm kind of stuck as to where to improve next. I know my gems have a long way to go but my dps seems lacking. I'm sitting at 22k HO with golem and auras. I got about 400 - 500c to play with so I want to buy some upgrades, just don't know which pieces.

Wrong helm.
Do you have enough resists to use those boots?
Upgrade jewels. See guide.
Upgrade weapon. See guide. Dual element, atk speed, and crit. You're missing out close to 10% crit chance with Diamond flask by having base crit chance on claw.
No WED on amulet.
No life on gloves.
20% on core gems, Herald, etc.
Wrong curse in claw.
Lightning Golem is better.
Not sure about the Reckoning.
I don't see Slower Projectiles.
5/6 link Belly.
Vessel w/ lightning dmg to attacks.

Out of that list, maybe save the last 2 for later. Without the last 2 as they will be expensive, you should be able to reach 35-40k depending on rolls.

"
ElJanek wrote:
Thank you for your time!

2 points below Finesse with 1 point near Vaal Pact. Use point plus 1 HP node to get a 2 dmg and HP jewel. Could also trade 2 HP nodes for another 2 dmg and HP jewel. Add 4 dmg mods with minimal HP change.
Changelog for helm gems.
Continue working on 21/20 skill gems.
Work towards better accessories/belt, but pricey of course.
Can get more eDPS and attack speed on claw. But that crit chance is really nice, so could be expensive to upgrade.

"
Czajkus wrote:
Looking more for crit or attack speed?

6 crit is base. 7.5 crit is going to add around 10% crit with Diamond.
Finally killed Shaper for the first time ever (started poe in 3.0)
Spoiler

First attempt i failed, got him to ~20% and used ST/SP/AddedLight/AddedCold/IceBite/Wed.
Second attempt decided to switch gems, ST/SP/AddedLight/AddedCold/EleFocus/Wed, since there is no use of Icebite on shaper, addedCold worked better in my opinion. He killed me once with his jump attack, i tho i was not in range...

Anyway, lvl94, 5600hp, 88k HO dps.

"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
If anyone sees a good upgrade, or something I missed, please let me know!

Check changelog for new 6-link (swapp out Added Cold).
20% Slower Projectiles.

Nothing major, but if you want to optimize the build further, here ya go:
3% more atk speed on gloves craft.
4th DPS flask to swap freezing HP if you need more damage.
Not liking Vaal Grace?
Rings are nice, but medium WED. They roll over 40% on non-Opal. So between 40% on rings, and 40% on belt, H/O dmg is going to suffer a bit. HH is going to end up being way more DPS once you kill some rares, but comparing Apples to Oranges in hideout.
Crit multi or WED on weapon, but super expensive ofc.

Thanks. I figured about as much... I am working buying a really nice Opal Ring ATM (Might get bored and try to craft something nice). Also waiting to find the "right" pair of gripped gloves.

I am lazy as hell on the Vaal skills. I pop Grace in sometimes when doing t15s+, but usually only bother with vaal haste.

Thanks for the input.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Sep 6, 2017, 6:40:38 PM
Simple question:

I just got that claw, max eDps it can get is 414, minimun 350.

Do you recommend me to craft it to get ~15 IAS+ ~25 Crit? I guess it would be a ~8Ex investment with regular luck (divines and master)

Tyvm in advance.

Edit: Btw i just bought that thing, should i keep that or craft the gemini (take in mind i dont care to throw some divines to hit the ~400eDps?)

IGN: Proteino
Last edited by zaraki83 on Sep 6, 2017, 8:44:30 PM
Hey guys, can you recommend me the best claw I could find right now on poe.trade? Thank you!

Edit: Best in slot for this build.
Last edited by AkaSnake13 on Sep 6, 2017, 7:17:44 PM
Spoiler

Any big notable upgrades? have not dumped too too much currency onto it, just working with what currency I had. Maybe some better EWAD rolls and Helmet enchant?
Last edited by Kinabtw on Sep 6, 2017, 8:42:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info