[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

@OP

Have you died doing this build?
Are you doing this ssf or not?
I've been doing it ssf and died 6 times now, once doing that bloody labrynth ( hate it with a passion, think it should be scrapped )
The rest of my deaths were to the bloody lightning mob in a breach, gearing is really hard in ssf so that's prob why I'm dying too.
Usually when I do a build and I die I start the char again but thought I'd just continue to play this time around
IGN: The_Nutcase
"
Zeros wrote:
At lvl 66 now and dps is fine. Problem is life...2.1k only..es like 39 lol.
Not quite sure how to ramp hp up without taking dps nodes off and invest on some hp nodes.
Nodes taken now are same as in OP,s guide. Leading to life of 2k ..On merciless i get 1 shotted eazily :(

That weird what gear are you wearing
i lv 78 i in 4k Hp of course some boss or mob really hit hard but i can survive still
Cheers
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
Hey @OP. You still suggest Added lightning over Elemental focus? Just wondering why you chose added lightning over overall ele damage.

Not a bad idear but we'll loose Sock effect.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
KooperT wrote:
"
Glad you enjoy it and ya its not on par atm with a HOWA ES build. I mean its just HOWA + ES you can't get more OP than that. However as mentioned this I think will be the last league, ES is getting nerfed, leech to ES nerfed, and more than likely howa nerfed after the double dipping/es changes as such. Hopefully it won't be over nerfed but we will see! As for swords a lot of people keep saying that, and I have nothing personal against swords but price still seems strange to me. I haven't looked in days but I picked this one up
Verified
for 30c at least 4 days ago. Maybe I got lucky, maybe people are lost on their prices idk. Your crit chance is going to be vastly different though. You have to remember that the base crit on daggers is a lot higher. With your 22% crit added your crit on weapon is 6.71% the crit on my dagger with 22% crit added is 7.68% and can net you over 8% base. Having base crit off by 1 is a huge dps change and crit chance change, but for sure there is nothing wrong with swords. I plan on testing all this much more thoroughly in the league.

I'm sure they'll nerf HoWA/ES, but may as well be OP for one last league, once I can build up like 10ex to switch to HoWA :)

Also people should do math/test apples to apples. People are posting more DPS with daggers but should also consider how many nodes they pick up. I also see a lot of people running Rat's, which is definitely more DPS, but I prefer Starkonja since we stack life with Belly. Each to their own, but I personally find the DPS is plenty either way and surviving the crazy 5-sextant, beyond, breach, nemesis leaguestone Strand maps to be important. Those things are no joke.

Crit is still high with Swords, I don't think it's necessary to be at 85%/cap, even 50-60% is plenty. Keep in mind Sword has slightly higher crit multipliers. I may switch to Rat's eventually, but I like having 5k hp at the moment.

Do the math -

To reach the dagger crit nodes, you spend 8 points, nightstalker is another 5.

The sword crit nodes is 5 points exactly.

To compare, Night-stalker, Written in Blood and the Dagger nodes cost 17 skill points.

You can pick up Revenge of the Hunted, Forces of Nature and all 5 Sword crit nodes for 15 nodes.

That's 2 extra points on TOP of gaining more Life, Evasion, and more importantly - 40% elemental damage and 6% elemental penetration (which won't show up on your paper DPS, but ele penetration is EXTREMELY strong.)

Maybe having that extra 8-10% crit chance is preferably to some, but I personally thing it evens out, or might even be stronger if you factor in the Forces of Nature / 2 extra skill points (= 1 jewel slot).

For reference, this is the final build I am considering. It's lvl 92, which is not that hard to reach. You can always drop two 5% HP nodes if you rather aim for 90.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPMSIwB3AdEDHgUtBiAGogguD6sRLxR1Fr8X3BmKH0Ei6iPTI_YkiySdJP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHEwfDIBNj031DpCPs9DMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr13yYeJiWmKsZU1noGyMbydwUnSgdO11y3fXeu99dX8rhMWHdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49gkAqXBpuNm7WdqqXLr-uxfLvjvTa95r6nwzPDOsPmxKLNmNNv037UI9RS2sHdqOOf51TqYutj7T_uDu96_W7-uv_e7YMZjgBeshnPemHrelObJt1GY6cRgRcmQdBfcHqEg23QrQAAAAAA

It definitely has its pros and cons and that's fine. Personally I love my own crit but to be fair I have never really thoroughly TESTED swords to any degree. Both do work just fine though. Gaining attackspeed + a few nodes and losing some crit is not going to turn a build into garbage and vice versa. What does shock me atm, is the cost between foils + daggers, its normally not like that, idk whats going on this league lol.

TBH I am 29 years old and after 10 years at the place I work they sold and we are losing our jobs at the end of march. Last day is march 31st (don't worry im not upset, they giving a prty nice settlement :)) I will have a ton of time this league to thoroughly test out and move things around. I literally have a whole list of things I want to change/try and see which I like better.

Some of those things are:

- Drop mind drinker and take life/mana leech by vitality void to save +1 more passive point, but have to see if mana can then sustain all 3 auras still (just adding one is like 4k extra damage)
- Test build with swords + claws even (never used claws and im kinda fond of the idea)
- Test thoroughly the written in blood vs revenge of the hunted

and a few other things :)

As for your build and such, I wish you the best of luck and suggest you look at netmos's build. Its fully up to date and looks very similar to what your doing. He uses starkonjas, swords, and gets those WED/life nodes in middle.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 11, 2017, 6:28:20 AM
"
VasyaZ wrote:
Hello!
How much crit important for this build? Can i drop all crit nodes for more flat damage?

As much as you can, its a crit build.

"
Jellybee85 wrote:
Hey @OP. You still suggest Added lightning over Elemental focus? Just wondering why you chose added lightning over overall ele damage.

Elemental focus is a wonderful gem don't get me wrong but there is 2 reasons I don't use it with a smaller third.

1.) Flat ele damage comes out to be one of the BEST gems you can get. All your WED scales off the flat dmg from weapon, heralds, gems. Having 2 gems just giving you more ele dmg but losing a huge chuck of flat ele dmg isn't as good as you think.

2.) Elemental status ailments are huge, you do all 3 dmg types, you crit often and you have extra feeze/shock/ignite. Ele Focus is for like fire builds that don't rely on ignite (like flame totems). I would never give up my shock chance, my freeze and my ignite.

3.) The smaller third reason is that 3b on belly is already a PITA sometimes, 4b makes me shudder lol

"
PepiNo wrote:
Best option to get 3b on Belly?

Ya its a pain sometimes. Vorici calculator shows that rolling 1b is best odds, but both times ive done it recently I found 2b to give me a bit closer. Either or is up to you or you can 3b and hope for good luck. Problem is green/red roll 50/50 so you need 2g1r to match up as well.

"
Zeros wrote:
At lvl 66 now and dps is fine. Problem is life...2.1k only..es like 39 lol.
Not quite sure how to ramp hp up without taking dps nodes off and invest on some hp nodes.
Nodes taken now are same as in OP,s guide. Leading to life of 2k ..On merciless i get 1 shotted eazily :(

Get all the life nodes on tree your top priority now. With belly + nodes and 2 out 4 jewel slots so far, I have 4,977 life at level 87.

"
ToxicXfi wrote:
@OP

Have you died doing this build?
Are you doing this ssf or not?
I've been doing it ssf and died 6 times now, once doing that bloody labrynth ( hate it with a passion, think it should be scrapped )
The rest of my deaths were to the bloody lightning mob in a breach, gearing is really hard in ssf so that's prob why I'm dying too.
Usually when I do a build and I die I start the char again but thought I'd just continue to play this time around

Of course, I am not a pro, I haven't played POE for 20 hours a day for the past 3 years, I am a noob. Pluse I play SC and not HC because it fits my playstyle, id rather be reckless and enjoy myself. Pluse IMO... POE is just not a HC game. The way map mods + lab + random range monsters work and end game content... it can be horrible. Let me tell you a story...

Went to do shaped atoll yesterday and corrupted it (trying for 8 mod challenge)

Got ele weakness, desecrated ground, vulnerability, monsters deal 102% extra cold dmg, and monsters have faster attack/move/cast speed. Prty crazy map but doable w/o to much issue, until I remember the leaguestones I currently had equipped and spawned map with onslaught + beyond + invasion.

Still was prty fun, till 60 seconds later when HAAST Spawned with double onslaught, ele weakness + vuln + extra cold damage. Laughed my ass off as my body exploded into 47 pieces.

I will never do SSF. Ill tip my hate to those who do it, but to me I love trading and the game is ment to be played as such. Getting a fancy title or proving something to yourself because you didn't party or trade with others is not my thing at all. Some people get that extra sense of pride and myself I had 349237423% more fun talking/playing with friends and guild, and trading everything I could to save currency and get what I want.

As far as im concerned this game is meant to gear up to ULTIMATE gear and make shit explode. No one likes being undergeared and dying over and over. You want to slaughter stuff and feel powerful. That's how these games are.

Different people, different thoughts and that's ok, im just not one of them. As for lab I absolutely hate it as well. I hate the traps I hate how your forced to do it. Still I wouldn't mind one of each to get your points. But I cringe at the thought of having to run uber lab dozens/hundreds of times for my enchants. I would much rather pay multiple exalts to buy one and never have to run it more than once.
@op
Meet one trouble

Poorjoy's Asylum Temple Map with 3 stone
cant seem to do kill me faster than leech
also like chaos damage / poison can hurt really terrible which i find annoying
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Mar 11, 2017, 9:57:25 AM

what should i upgrade now ? im 87 now and having trouble getting beyond that :(
Is this build really uber and shaper viable? at 50 with 6l belly i die in 1 hit

im at lvl 90, hp pool at 4.8 k, mana reserved with enlighten 2 3 auras im left with 170 for casting ST.

to be honest the build is very squishy, if you are planing to to high end content you need to be a pro in dodging manly at bosses. Some of the mobs can also one shot you.
Leech is not enough unless you take Vitality Void :)

It is fun for mapping etc mobs explode etc but once u have a high tier map and u alch it the fun is over you going to die if you do not know how to play safe specially with spectral throw.

The build comes to shine when you have your gear together and gems levelled + quality.
Also what i will try to do is to drop herald of thunder, will drop Charisma cluster, + one mana cluster, and ad 02 more jewel socket, (which in my opinion is much more important than 3-4 k DPS for one aura.
We gain similar stats + more HP with the jewels.

up to you guys, you need to tailor it to your needs, all in one at the end not bad for a spectral throw.
feel free to check me out CICAMACA ign
nvm
Last edited by Kaizerbgr on Mar 11, 2017, 2:02:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info