[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Xanoth wrote:
Another random noob question, at lower levels how important is belly of the beast?
Testing it out against a half decent queen of the forest, I gain 330 HP (about 10%), but lose 14% evasion (I also kinda need that high cold resist on QotF atm too, but I'm a scrub with crap resists, only have lightning capped atm to at least not one-shot myself on reflect mobs, also using a Sibyl's Lament and I don't even notice reflects anymore, duno how viable that would be for reflect mod maps).

The issue is, while I bought a belly of the best, it ate all my jewellers and is back to 1 socket and 30 chaos for a 5 link prophecy seems steep to make it usable.

I'm managing fine atm in low tier maps at 78, but with current prices, it seems like even marginal gains are 50c+ per item already. I'm already going to have to spec back into daggers after my failed experiment with swords, and thanks again for the breakdown as to why daggers are so much better, it makes a lot more sense to me now, never knew their base crit was different, always assumed the dagger implicit was already showing on the base and the 30% global was the only difference.

Personally I would tabula until I could at least run a 5l belly. QOTF is fine for now if its what you have, but be careful of your life pool, its going to be very low I would assume. 30c for a 5l prophecy sounds like its worth it in my book. As for your resistances you should be able to max them pretty easilty with tree + belly, rare boots, rare belt, rare gloves, and 3 rare jewelry pieces.

"
Jellybee85 wrote:
Hey @OP what do you think about running CWDT/IC setup instead of the OoS/PCoC as an option?
I think it would be a terrible idea. First you have no way to generate endurance charges so cwdt/ic would do very very little. Second you would not be able to run with any power charges on single target fights, such as map bosses, exiles, guardians, shaper, atziri etc etc.

"
KouboMog wrote:
Question Captain :
So, we need EnlightenLv4+Node to sustain HoI?
Before that, we can't?

I ask because i started Enlighten lvling (just Lv2 now) and, so i could go for the nodes but if it's useless untill i got the Enlighten Lv4 maybe i should go for something else and refound my passive later?
You can run it with enlighten level 3 for sure, 4 is just a lot better. Once your like level 85+ and have the mana nodes and charisma reductions and at least enlighten 2 you would probably be ok. Enlighten 3 good. Enlighten 4 best.

"
kabytos wrote:
available for HC?
At your own risk. Probably not the best build for HC

What should i change?exept for the armor,couse i belly is not 6L,trying to use fuse on it,but not lucky.
Last edited by Fantastika on Mar 10, 2017, 3:30:06 PM
well 1.4 mio exp for Enlighten Lv3, i should put some GCP on it or i'll die before reaching that ^^

Point blanck maybe? i just ding 89. Wounder if i should go for that.

Btw, i don't know if we could take all the node now with Vitality Void.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Im interested in trying out this build but is there any leveling guide to it? Sry i couldnt see one if there is. And also i want to know if uber atziri and shaper are difficult to do.
Last edited by Kaizerbgr on Mar 10, 2017, 3:55:44 PM
"
Glad you enjoy it and ya its not on par atm with a HOWA ES build. I mean its just HOWA + ES you can't get more OP than that. However as mentioned this I think will be the last league, ES is getting nerfed, leech to ES nerfed, and more than likely howa nerfed after the double dipping/es changes as such. Hopefully it won't be over nerfed but we will see! As for swords a lot of people keep saying that, and I have nothing personal against swords but price still seems strange to me. I haven't looked in days but I picked this one up
Verified
for 30c at least 4 days ago. Maybe I got lucky, maybe people are lost on their prices idk. Your crit chance is going to be vastly different though. You have to remember that the base crit on daggers is a lot higher. With your 22% crit added your crit on weapon is 6.71% the crit on my dagger with 22% crit added is 7.68% and can net you over 8% base. Having base crit off by 1 is a huge dps change and crit chance change, but for sure there is nothing wrong with swords. I plan on testing all this much more thoroughly in the league.

I'm sure they'll nerf HoWA/ES, but may as well be OP for one last league, once I can build up like 10ex to switch to HoWA :)

Also people should do math/test apples to apples. People are posting more DPS with daggers but should also consider how many nodes they pick up. I also see a lot of people running Rat's, which is definitely more DPS, but I prefer Starkonja since we stack life with Belly. Each to their own, but I personally find the DPS is plenty either way and surviving the crazy 5-sextant, beyond, breach, nemesis leaguestone Strand maps to be important. Those things are no joke.

Crit is still high with Swords, I don't think it's necessary to be at 85%/cap, even 50-60% is plenty. Keep in mind Sword has slightly higher crit multipliers. I may switch to Rat's eventually, but I like having 5k hp at the moment.

Do the math -

To reach the dagger crit nodes, you spend 8 points, nightstalker is another 5.

The sword crit nodes is 5 points exactly.

To compare, Night-stalker, Written in Blood and the Dagger nodes cost 17 skill points.

You can pick up Revenge of the Hunted, Forces of Nature and all 5 Sword crit nodes for 15 nodes.

That's 2 extra points on TOP of gaining more Life, Evasion, and more importantly - 40% elemental damage and 6% elemental penetration (which won't show up on your paper DPS, but ele penetration is EXTREMELY strong.)

Maybe having that extra 8-10% crit chance is preferably to some, but I personally thing it evens out, or might even be stronger if you factor in the Forces of Nature / 2 extra skill points (= 1 jewel slot).

For reference, this is the final build I am considering. It's lvl 92, which is not that hard to reach. You can always drop two 5% HP nodes if you rather aim for 90.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPMSIwB3AdEDHgUtBiAGogguD6sRLxR1Fr8X3BmKH0Ei6iPTI_YkiySdJP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHEwfDIBNj031DpCPs9DMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr13yYeJiWmKsZU1noGyMbydwUnSgdO11y3fXeu99dX8rhMWHdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49gkAqXBpuNm7WdqqXLr-uxfLvjvTa95r6nwzPDOsPmxKLNmNNv037UI9RS2sHdqOOf51TqYutj7T_uDu96_W7-uv_e7YMZjgBeshnPemHrelObJt1GY6cRgRcmQdBfcHqEg23QrQAAAAAA
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 10, 2017, 4:51:36 PM
Hello!
How much crit important for this build? Can i drop all crit nodes for more flat damage?
With Daresso Defiance is maybe Immortal Call and CWDT viable. Good point for better def.
Hey @OP. You still suggest Added lightning over Elemental focus? Just wondering why you chose added lightning over overall ele damage.
Best option to get 3b on Belly?
At lvl 66 now and dps is fine. Problem is life...2.1k only..es like 39 lol.
Not quite sure how to ramp hp up without taking dps nodes off and invest on some hp nodes.
Nodes taken now are same as in OP,s guide. Leading to life of 2k ..On merciless i get 1 shotted eazily :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info