[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Spent all my currency - 700c and 300 own fuses for 6 link belly. No success. Baby rage quit game and deleted it.
well for starters . . . that 850c worth of currency would have bought u a bellly and a fuckin awesome claw

So I call bullshit there.

Secondly you don't NEED a 6 link belly, either 5 link a belly if you NEED HP, or go and get a 6 link armor like I have.

I got my 6 link armor for 40c.

Thirdly your 850c worth of currency would only be statistically LIKELY that you would have 6 linked a belly.

You COULD have given 750c (1500 fusing) to 6 link the belly 100% guaranteed.

If anyone else out there doesn't know these thing's post to this thread, dont be a scrub like FakelZ, we don't need more players like him anyway. I hope his POE stays uninstalled.

I don't like reading bullshit on the forums.

There's a great set of gear and build to follow on 146 from a guy who beat shaper, check that out. I'm getting there . . . clearing t14 maps very quickly at the moment, no deaths at lvl 89 yet ad 4.95k health and 22k dps base (with auras and golem)
Hey, can someone tell me whats the best 6L right now ? I been looking around the post for the past few days and it seems that everybody have a different opinion. Thanks!
"
FakelZ wrote:
Spent all my currency - 700c and 300 own fuses for 6 link belly. No success. Baby rage quit game and deleted it.

Lets say fuses are like 2-1c, so u spend like 1.7k fuses trying to 6-link, thats rly unlucky man. but i think u should keep trying.
And yes, u dont have to use belly, u can go for any other armor u want,
that 1 is my choise ;)
Biggest lifesaver i ever had ;)
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Aug 24, 2017, 8:50:54 PM
Whats the general opinion on flasks? I know the guide now suggests wise oak instead of atziris acuity but i still see some commenters use either acuity or both.

Also where should I spend my next big money on upgrading?
Last edited by Rocky0rocky on Aug 24, 2017, 9:16:39 PM
"
Whats the general opinion on flasks? I know the guide now suggests wise oak instead of atziris acuity but i still see some commenters use either acuity or both.

Also where should I spend my next big money on upgrading?

Diamond flask is incredible and it should be number 1 priority, then probably wise oak, then vinctars/atziri
And probaly 2 health flasks(drop 1 if are u sure u dont need it and get atziris/vinctars)
40% st damage enchant on head,Better amu, belt with WeD
Everything else is pretty good ;)
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Aug 24, 2017, 9:40:38 PM
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
Thought on going Atziri's acuity instead of vaal pact?
They have massive int so we dont have to get int on rings/jewels/amu, we can also run blood rage(free 20% aspd) w/o risk of self degening.

You don't need blood rage at all for this build really. Accuity are very expensive and not worth the lower % chance to leech instantly. Especially now that we have much lower crit chance. Having something like 35-40% crit and 65-70% crit with diamond flask up = death.

"
what priority stats on claw must be?)

Covered in thread
This is my first time ever taking a character seriously(2nd league and only played the 1st 1 for a little bit) and I've hit a wall on what to do next. I have about 300 chaos and I don't really know what I should be looking to get. I know I need a new neck/rings but the pricing seems really high. Was wondering if anyone could tell me what I should be expecting to spend on some items like that.
"
apeksmainman wrote:
This is my first time ever taking a character seriously(2nd league and only played the 1st 1 for a little bit) and I've hit a wall on what to do next. I have about 300 chaos and I don't really know what I should be looking to get. I know I need a new neck/rings but the pricing seems really high. Was wondering if anyone could tell me what I should be expecting to spend on some items like that.

New weapon, 1.8 atk speed (ideally 1.9 or 2.0), with crit chance with multiplier. 75-150+ chaos
New belt, neck, and right ring, 30%+ WED each ideally unless they have sick mods (not enchanted WED). Not sure if you are optimizing your searches, but you may find a cheap WED with only high fire resist and the same one with cold resist is 3x the cost. Since you would be upgrading 3-slots simultaneously, you can be more frugal with your resist searching if equipping all 3 items will end in max resist.
Wise Oak. If you can get the new accessories to make your resists equal, this will be very nice. But even if you have to pay a few extra chaos on each slot to do it, should be well worth it until you upgrade again.
Dealer's choice for next big save. Helm enchant, Vinktar, or 6-link.
Could some one explain, how wise oak flask work for dps purpose? If I have 75 max resists, but they are not equal (95/90/85 something like that) will it work ?) By my testing cheap atziri's promise flask give me most dps compare to all flasks...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info