[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hi,

I am just thinking if there is any reliable source of generating power charges nowadays part of orb of storms since we take out assassin's mark?

Is it worth to put blue dream jewel above blood drinker right in tree to get extra 8% per kill?

As well even if use ice bite in main 6l along with elemental focus we cannot shatter/freeze enemies anymore so how do we trigger HoI curse then? Shall I swap ele focus for inc crit for mapping then?
Last edited by budynio on Aug 24, 2017, 7:47:11 AM
Hi guys, I've thrown everything at this build and recently dropped all my currency for a new claw, like 6th best on the market.

I'm sitting on 22,239 dps with auras and golem.

I have no fuckin idea how old mate was sitting on 40k . . .
"
STPwnaG3 wrote:
Hi guys, I've thrown everything at this build and recently dropped all my currency for a new claw, like 6th best on the market.

Hi,

I just spotted that you have Elemental focus in shadow area, why? I believe it is not really worth it - assassination reel with 70%inc crit + 35% multi is way better than 26% ele dmg I believe.

Try using ice bit instead of light pene and you should notice boost.

Witchfire brew hasn't got any use in this build as you use ele weakness from HoI and OoS and using this flask just lower your dps - you should use diamond flask instead.

Gloves are fine but lacking ele dmg/attack speed(btw phys mana leech craft doesn't do anything as you are doing ele dmg).

Your gems are not 20 or 21lvl yet and this should be huge boost and you do not have ST enchant on helmet.

I think you should get belt with one more res roll and swamp ammy for a better one as this one got only 2 offensive affixes.

By no means I am expert but at least I think this will explain why you are not getting 40k yet :)
Last edited by budynio on Aug 24, 2017, 8:29:39 AM
"
aykay317 wrote:
If crit is second thought now, wouldn't it be better to go for elemental focus instead of assasination?
Also, wouldn't it better to drop the points in claws of the falcon area and instead invest it into elemental damage?

No on both cases. I mean crit was definitely nerfed all around and our crit chance and multi is much lower, but getting (with 3 nodes) 32% ele dmg vs 70% crit chance + 35% crit multi is not even a debate.

As for claws of the falcon, its 3 points that give us 90% crit chance. Its pretty above average for crit chance nodes. However the biggest problem is there is no other ele nodes you could pick up that would be worth it. Even an extra jewel socket for 3 points would give you a bit more life, but less damage.

"
romaen wrote:
Hello!
Why do you recommend Vaal Grace / Vaal Haste in this build?

Because both of them are godly? Idk what kind of answer your looking for here ^^

"
Prime_Kronos wrote:
Thanks for the fast response :) I have one ring with accuracy on and that is it. I am pretty sure i am not getting accuracy from anywhere else. I am level 75 too so i assume it will go down a bit as I level? But I shall follow your advice :) also regarding the neck, is it any good?

Yes, accuracy goes down a huge chunk as you level. The difference in your accuracy at level 75 compared to when your level 90 will be drastic.

"
hekkktorr wrote:
so i just switched to this build from TS ranger and everything is working fine up to t6-7 maps except bosses.

on bosses i switch GMP for SP, but the range is so awful. most of the time i'm dying because i have to facetank the boss somehow

am i missing something or is it just like that. i don't think stacking projectile speed will work

This is exactly how it should be minus the dying part (as you can see in my videos). With leech and Slower projectiles your range becomes very very short so you sit on top of the boss (this is why point blank is so good). With leech and your fast attack speed you should never have issues killing the boss. The only time this comes into play is if you get one shot. The only time that should happen (if your fully geared with 5.5k+ life and good dmg 30k+) is with guardians or shaper or with incredibly terrible mods rolled on map. Like monsters do 103% extra dmg as fire/cold/lightning, crazy crit rolls, and vulnerability or something like that.

"
budynio wrote:
Hi,

I am just thinking if there is any reliable source of generating power charges nowadays part of orb of storms since we take out assassin's mark?

Is it worth to put blue dream jewel above blood drinker right in tree to get extra 8% per kill?

As well even if use ice bite in main 6l along with elemental focus we cannot shatter/freeze enemies anymore so how do we trigger HoI curse then? Shall I swap ele focus for inc crit for mapping then?

With only 3 charges max, power charges were barely worth it before. Now power charges were nerfed, and more than likely will be nerfed again in terms of crit. Now its not worth the investment in gem links or dmg it gives you I don't think. You really don't need the dmg for map clearing anyway, only for single target and bosses, and we still get crit with orb of storms setup.

As for ele focus, you should not be using that gem. I BELIEVE the 6l setup with be to replace lightning pen + inc crit strikes with added cold + icebite. Ele focus might be slightly better tooltip/dps wise, but you miss out on all ele status ailments, shock/freeze/chill even some ignite and is not worth it.

"
STPwnaG3 wrote:

As the guy right below you posted, clearly your items/links/flasks (or at least certain ones) don't make any sense at all and are not in the build. If you want to know how I reached 50k+ dps then actually read the guide including the items you get.

- Your claw is 308 EDPS which is not awful but not complete end game like my dmg in screenshots
- You have a very crappy rare chest instead of a belly
- You have no 40% dmg chant on your helm
- You have lowest implicit roll on your gripped gloves
- You have no attack speed roll on your gloves
- You have a pretty low roll of EDWA (ele dmg with attacks) on your belt
- You have very low rolls of EDWA on your rings, and only one has flat lightning added to it
- No crit chance or multi rolled on amulet
- You have a mana flask, overflowing chalice, and witchfire all which are not used in the build. Witchfire gives vulnerability curse, overrides your ele weakness curse and gives a total of 0% benefit to you. You do 0 physical damage (or very close to 0)
- You are running with no vinktars or a diamond flask both which drastically increase your damage
- Your gems are not 21/20 which are from needed but mine are in dps screenshots so your damage will be a bit lower.
- You are also running with lightning pen and inc crit strikes still which is old setup and noted in the changelog
- You have elemental focus over assassination on your tree
- You do not have thick skin the biggest life node on that specific wheel allocated, coupled with no belly and some pretty bad life rolls on a chunk of your gear. Meaning I don't even want to guess what your life is but probably sitting around 4k somewhere.

All in all the very short answer to your question is actually read and follow the guide that is posted, starting with the changelog.
"
Trummel92 wrote:
Here's my pastebin if you could be so kind as to give me some advice on where I should be improving my gear https://pastebin.com/DnL2nWCb

Remove 2 dex points below Finesse with 1 dex point to the right of Vaal Pact. Phys dmg and phys dmg leech does not help this build. Upgrade your jewels (follow guide). Wrong Vinktar, change to Atziri Promise until you can afford the right one. WED and life on all accessories. More attack speed on weapon if you can get it will go a long way.

8 frenzy = 3 base, 3 from skill tree, 1 from Ascendancy, 1 probably from corrupted boots.

"
Mxdzy wrote:
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me why my DPS in PoB seems so low compared to others here (currently sitting at ~170k).

I don't use PoB, so commenting on what I see.

Using wrong skill combinations, check the guide. Ice Bite > Focus, imo, and it adds a lot of dmg with more Frenzy charges. Get a better claw.. low base, so low AS. Aim for 1.8+ AS, crit, and eDPS. Get more % gems if you can. WED on right ring. Late game upgrades of correct Vinktar and helm enchant.

I guess that would get you over 200k?

"
RicTran wrote:

Found this claw, is it bad that it has no flat lightning damage?

The other stats are really nice, but that lack of lightning damage makes up for a loss of about 80 edps. It is still good, but way better if you take off the craft and manage to exalt high lightning on it. That will make it extremely valuable, but the chances are really low and if you end up with phys dmg or something, then having the multiplier would've been better.

"
romaen wrote:
And (sorry for the double post) aren't there too many skill gems? can't get them all on my shortcuts :)

There are exactly enough gem slots with the 1 extra to swap Slower/GMP. Read the changelog to swap out Assassin's Mark, Culling, Lightning Pen, and Crit Strikes.
Hi I am pretty new to the game and decided to try to this build cause it looked pretty cool. im lvl 30 atm but following the tree guide im having problems with my intelligent and strength so i cant really put good equipement on. Does anyone know what i could do to prevent that ?
Thought on going Atziri's acuity instead of vaal pact?
They have massive int so we dont have to get int on rings/jewels/amu, we can also run blood rage(free 20% aspd) w/o risk of self degening.
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Aug 24, 2017, 10:24:47 AM
"
kylkyl wrote:
Hi I am pretty new to the game and decided to try to this build cause it looked pretty cool. im lvl 30 atm but following the tree guide im having problems with my intelligent and strength so i cant really put good equipement on. Does anyone know what i could do to prevent that ?

Use jewelry that provides base stats to strength or intelligence (lapis amulet, etc)

Take a temporary +30 str or intellect node on the tree, and refund when you are higher level and can afford the stats on your gear.
ign: OvenChicken, BradenHoltbeast, DuelistBetterThanShadow
Last edited by Caustik45 on Aug 24, 2017, 10:28:06 AM
People who are using elemental focus as 6th gem is making a huge mistake. You don't get ailment benefits which amount to a huge chunk of our dps and utility.. It is NOT worth dropping ailments for a couple more dps on the tooltip
Last edited by aykay317 on Aug 24, 2017, 10:54:10 AM
I'm curious as to how "point blank" figures into this build... I am actually leveling up a character and did basically the same as the tree and working on my items... but it seems the hits always hit for the same, whether next to me... or the end of the room. Maybe i'm not high enough to notice the difference yet, or it is some type of mechanic i'm not getting?
Utula >

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info