[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Ceuro wrote:

Thoughts on what to do with this?

Sell it to me :D

Actually though unless you feel like gambling a couple exalts on it best mod to craft would be crit multi assuming your crit chance is high enough, atleast for my build in path of building crit multi was about 10k more dps.
"
Ceuro wrote:

Thoughts on what to do with this?

Sell it to me :D

Actually though unless you feel like gambling a couple exalts on it best mod to craft would be crit multi assuming your crit chance is high enough, atleast for my build in path of building crit multi was about 10k more dps.
"
Unspec wrote:
"

I would still take the Lightning pen setup preferably. The added cold/ice bite setup only gives you more damage against regular mobs. Against bosses and guardians/shaper the lightning pen setup will give you more DPS. I think the DPS will matter alot more vs guardians/shaper.

You're right about the increased crit damage vs increased crit chance though giving more damage when you reach higher levels of crit chance. It actually becomes fairly significant when you factor in the diamond flask even at lower crit levels.

Elemental focus is better against shaper since he's shock immune. I'm thinking it may be better vs guardians/ high tier bosses as well since shock is scaling now with how much damage you deal.

I'm at around 40-50k per hit so vs guardians with around 10mill hp shock would only be adding 2.5% damage, while Elemental focus is around 30% more damage for me.

For regular mapping though elemental focus probably isn't as great since you would lose your source of power charge generation and the shock would be much more significant vs lower life monsters.

I ran some tests using PoB. You're right, the penetration with ele focus is better for shaper and guardians. It's stronger than the crit one by 15%, and the added light one by 20%. I'm disregarding shock for those bosses, since it's basically non-existent for them.

But for normal bosses, the penetration one is still a fair ways weaker, mostly due to shock. And I think it's still pretty reasonable to assume you can shock the normal map bosses for a good amount.

I'm probably just gonna run the crit one for shaper, mostly because a) coloring 3 blues on a Belly will be a pain in the absolute ass and b) the vast majority of content I'll be playing isn't Shaper, so I don't feel the need to min max for them. If you're trying to farm shaper, there's better purpose built builds out there that can farm shaper.

"
Austy wrote:

why ele weakness over assassin mark?

also what level should cwdt be at?

Power charges got nerfed and will probably be changed again, so no point in getting used to power charges. So the next best option would be ele weakness, giving you penetration

CWDT I plan to take to max level so that I can put the golem in at max level.

Yeah, i just switched to ele focus on guardians and it felt alot stronger, already had the 3 blue setup since i was using the original build first. At my current damage levels all the lower level content basically dies instantly anyways so it doesn't seem to be too big of a deal, although that is with switching in slower projectiles. Even lower tier bosses still take a bit of time to kill with GMP in thanks to the hp buffs :(
I kinda struggle somehow with single target damage but i cant figure out why. someone whos experienced could check my gear?
"
alevil1234 wrote:
I kinda struggle somehow with single target damage but i cant figure out why. someone whos experienced could check my gear?

You've replaced the implicit on your gripped gloves so you aren't getting to +14-18% projectile damage from that. Also your gem levels are very low for your level. Especially with your wrath only being level 12 which alot of the damage comes from. Once you level up your gems it should start feeling better.

Also flat elemental damage (preferably lightning) is better than increased elemental damage on your jewellery. So you should prioritize that stat over the increased ele.
Hey! Loving the build so far, just posting to ask what gems people think are most beneficial to get to level 21 to increase my dps, in what order?

Thanks!
"
"
alevil1234 wrote:

You've replaced the implicit on your gripped gloves so you aren't getting to +14-18% projectile damage from that. Also your gem levels are very low for your level. Especially with your wrath only being level 12 which alot of the damage comes from. Once you level up your gems it should start feeling better.

Also flat elemental damage (preferably lightning) is better than increased elemental damage on your jewellery. So you should prioritize that stat over the increased ele.

ok thanks i will keep taht in mind, yea the gloves... im back after 3 years and didnt new it destroys the implicit even if it says so haha rip 70c. but does this implicit really does so much dmg?
and i cant get Wrath higher since i dont have enought Int.
Last edited by alevil1234 on Aug 11, 2017, 9:50:03 PM
"
alevil1234 wrote:
"
"
alevil1234 wrote:

ok thanks i will keep taht in mind, yea the gloves... im back after 3 years and didnt new it destroys the implicit even if it says so haha rip 70c. but does this implicit really does so much dmg?
and i cant get Wrath higher since i dont have enought Int.

The implicit is a pretty minor thing, was just pointing it out so you were aware. The Wrath levels are very important though. You should either get more int on your gear or grab some of the +30 nodes off the tree. And levelling the rest of your gems linked to spectral throw should give you a nice boost in damage as well.
Steel spirt Jewel would it not be worth to get this??
Ign:Iwilldominate
"
brbdinner wrote:
can anyone help me i just seem to be so squishy and almost insta die on this build. On my way to act 6 i would almost instantly die if i wasn't constantly attacking to leech of mobs and had to be careful rushing because it would get me killed. Now ive hit act 6 and im instantly dying again in the first zone. Also suffering the same problem of having very low dps against bosses

I still feel like you don't have any life on your gear - you have a poor roll on your chest/gloves and nothing else. For all of the increased health nodes to have any effect, you need life rolls on every piece you can. You're easily missing 1k life just from gear. Check poe.trade and find anything high life / enough resists and you'll find it much easier. Also, 5 link armors are quite cheap - look for one with a good life roll. That's basically my advice - stack life to survive (and keep resists capped/high).
Last edited by Freejack02 on Aug 12, 2017, 1:52:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info