[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
alevil1234 wrote:
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Hey mate, loving the build and its been doing some good work.

Not sure what is left to prioritise on the rest of my gear. If you could take a look that would be amazing! <3

I have 19k tooltip in hideout with auras and golem (GMP). 32k with Slower Proj.

Do you reccomend upgrading gloves for more damage, jewellery (my left ring is kinda crap I think) or saving up for a rats nest with an enchant? (I think my claw is good its 358 edps).

Cheers for the build!

(am also working on 20/20 gems of course! wondering what I need gear wise).

Hey im about to respec my frost blader to this one but i cant really figure out which claws to use what is the best option?

Just a rare claw with good EDPS (with lightning on it). I think you want above 320 or so atleast.

I wouldn't go searching on a claw by just eDPS. I tested on Path of Building, my current claw (219 eDPS) to a 11 ex claw with 400 eDPS I found on poe.trade and the total dps increase was just 413 (from 25.7k)- and that is because my claw has 1.89 aspd and 8.51 crit chance. So, despite the low ele damage on my claw, it's on par dps wise with high ele claws because of it's aspd and crit chance.
"
GamerXz wrote:
Was wondering how important it is to get a claw that has ~320 tri-ele dps compared to the one I'm currently using. I checked with path of building and the damage difference didn't seem large.

Hey,

i am also look for a new claw, not sure how important it is to get a high cold dmg, lightning damage, crit or attack speed. Can someone tell me the Priority of these stats?
Where can i find this mana leech node? I see it in the tree, but the build does not take it.
Last edited by Lydnew on Aug 11, 2017, 7:01:10 PM
"
Where can i find this mana leech node? I see it in the tree, but the build does not take it.

It gets mana leech from the soul raker node in the claw area.
"
dperls wrote:
"
Artemisjc wrote:
"
assek2k10 wrote:
Hey, Im kinda confused how does The Wise Oak work, do I have to uncap my resistances in order to have benefits from this flask?

Depending on which elemental damage penetration and defense you wish top be increased etc, make sure that is the highest resistance.

here's something from the wiki that may make things a bit clearer :

For example:

Fire res: 120, Cold res: 120, Lightning res: 110

In this scenario, you gain the penetration bonus to Fire and Cold because they are tied for the highest value. Lightning will get the defensive buff.

Fire res: 120, Cold res: 120, Lightning res: 120

In this scenario, you are in fact getting the offensive and the defensive buff to every element.[1]

Goofy - great build mate, smashing it this league, better than the old ES version so far! on tier 9-10 with no issues. haven't even got belly of the beast yet with about 4.3k HP and only one jewel of the 4 so far.

I added in tempest shield on CWDT to add a bit of lightning dmg and to recoup some lost block from acrobatics.

Also added reckoning/vengeance to take advantage of the shield's cold counterattack on a separate link

cheers

You mind making your character public, curious to look at your tree/gear

Should be visible now, sorry didn't realize it was private

Some gear needs an upgrade for T10-11 plus to be smoother, but still pretty quick etc. Still got crap stuff on in some slots especially armor,rings/amulet. Gems are all 18/19 etc no quality and the flasks too.

Think the claw's 220 Ele Dps (300total)so will also need an upgrade soon too. Attack speed and crit with about 320 odd plus like Thvrsis mentioned earlier is what I'll be going for.

For the armor links, i can't get the colours so have had to settle with faster attacks instead of wep ele dmg for now. good ole RNG, but better off waiting for Belly of the beast anyway.

Despite all that it holds up well so looking forward to upgrading everything.

The 2 jewels I've fitted have been very good, have decided to go for the 4 jewel slots before the claws of the falcon node at the top. Jewels are certainly crucial to the build overall.

Innervate's been interesting and at the moment does more dmg with the buff up than added lightning does alone, but need to 20/20 them all and compare properly later.

Cheers

level 85 and having a lot of fun, i respecced from tornado shot and have found i take spike damage far less often (thanks, shield i guess!) and boss killing speed is, oh....25x faster lol.

i built more for life since im trying to hit 90 and my pc is shit so i want to pad against lag as much as i can, with belly and a better right ring slot i should hit 6k.

damage is only like 15k buffed though, my claw is probably just really shitty. if it had double the lightning damage roll instead of a fire damage roll it'd probably be fine.

im curious how you would recommend the tree for a level ~85-90? your build has required level 97, im guessing drop written in blood, the 3 point claw node and the int on the path maybe?
could anyone advise me on what i should start specing into next on my passive tree, Ive pretty much finished up the the 65 point mark except i took prim spirit early for the INT. I have no idea where to go from hear and would appreciate some path advice. My main issue right now is survivability during boss fights
"

I would still take the Lightning pen setup preferably. The added cold/ice bite setup only gives you more damage against regular mobs. Against bosses and guardians/shaper the lightning pen setup will give you more DPS. I think the DPS will matter alot more vs guardians/shaper.

You're right about the increased crit damage vs increased crit chance though giving more damage when you reach higher levels of crit chance. It actually becomes fairly significant when you factor in the diamond flask even at lower crit levels.

Elemental focus is better against shaper since he's shock immune. I'm thinking it may be better vs guardians/ high tier bosses as well since shock is scaling now with how much damage you deal.

I'm at around 40-50k per hit so vs guardians with around 10mill hp shock would only be adding 2.5% damage, while Elemental focus is around 30% more damage for me.

For regular mapping though elemental focus probably isn't as great since you would lose your source of power charge generation and the shock would be much more significant vs lower life monsters.

I ran some tests using PoB. You're right, the penetration with ele focus is better for shaper and guardians. It's stronger than the crit one by 15%, and the added light one by 20%. I'm disregarding shock for those bosses, since it's basically non-existent for them.

But for normal bosses, the penetration one is still a fair ways weaker, mostly due to shock. And I think it's still pretty reasonable to assume you can shock the normal map bosses for a good amount.

I'm probably just gonna run the crit one for shaper, mostly because a) coloring 3 blues on a Belly will be a pain in the absolute ass and b) the vast majority of content I'll be playing isn't Shaper, so I don't feel the need to min max for them. If you're trying to farm shaper, there's better purpose built builds out there that can farm shaper.

"
Austy wrote:

why ele weakness over assassin mark?

also what level should cwdt be at?

Power charges got nerfed and will probably be changed again, so no point in getting used to power charges. So the next best option would be ele weakness, giving you penetration

CWDT I plan to take to max level so that I can put the golem in at max level.
"
brbdinner wrote:
could anyone advise me on what i should start specing into next on my passive tree, Ive pretty much finished up the the 65 point mark except i took prim spirit early for the INT. I have no idea where to go from hear and would appreciate some path advice. My main issue right now is survivability during boss fights

Im on act 7 and back to getting 1 shot by bosses again :( idk what im doing wrong but this builds not working for me

Thoughts on what to do with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info