[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hello all,
finally, my videos were uploaded to Youtube. I started to play this build from the beginning of the league. My goal was to beat guardians with this build. I made minor changes in passive tree, equipment and gems. I started with guardians after I reached new level for sure. I did all the guardians and vaal temple deathless, but count like 0-2 deaths per guardian, if middle-hard rolled. For example any Atziri or Shaper is not possible to do. (But don't forget you still play POE, earlier or later you'll be one-shoted anyway).

My character is lvl 96, life 6260, Hideout dps: Normal - 105,5k, MF - 86k, passive tree:

Some videos (mods are not so hard, increased life/dmg):

Hydra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eictGVvGqgY&t=18s
Chimera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8hKVC8wM7o&t=2s
Minotaur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB_93OnbH18&t=29s
Phoenix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZz8Ra3fASI&t=3s

T15 Shaped Malformation (enfeeble, - max res, twin bosses):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK91oD6nYEM&t=14s

T16 Vaal Temple (enfeeble, the rest mods are easy):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMVOM7_Pq1A

MF GEAR:
Spoiler

Gear for T15+ bosses:
Spoiler

Some tips for you:
1) Use Lightning Warp linked with less duration gem during boss fights. (Very helpful, but almost nobody using that)
2) Decoy Totem is very usefull too.
3) Don't use hazardous research jewel.
4) Be elemental weakness capped (even with MF gear)
5) Optional - I have in secondary slot linked: spark + Culling Strike + spell echo for hard bosses
6) Optional - Try to have some chaos resistance on your items.

I play T16 maps with MF gear, only for boss fights switch my equipment to normal. I push my both life flasks at the same time if I have less than 1/2 of life (sometimes more than once), that saved my hero so many times. I did mino/phoenix with MF gear, but it takes a long time and it is boring. Also I did no regen Phoenix with one hybrid flask. I can say, you can play T16 maps even with bosses (with 0% exp for sure), but count with possible few deaths in boss fight. There are many better builds than this one for sure, but why no to try that :D

I will greatly appreciate if you have any ideas yet to improve anything.
IGN: Blake_cz
Last edited by Blakecz on Sep 12, 2017, 3:50:18 PM
Hello, i must say i love the build i recently changed to sparker at 76 i think after i did merc lab. i changed to sparker and bought everything i could, now i have farmed around 1ex with the sparker and not sure what should i buy next where should i put my money now, i was thinking the next thing to do was getting a 6L but other than that idk, please help me i would apreciate all the options you can give me to get better. like get a 6L then this then that a little help would be apreciated. thanks :)

My gear
Spoiler
Maybe consider 6-link and quality spark for the projectile speed. For pure speed farming, a 20% quality spark + faster proj. gem will have you clearing packs of mobs from screens away and have more projectiles rebounding. The biggest problem you'll have is trying to find the currency that you heard drop because the mobs were killed from so far away :D
"
Mastodonic wrote:
Maybe consider 6-link and quality spark for the projectile speed. For pure speed farming, a 20% quality spark + faster proj. gem will have you clearing packs of mobs from screens away and have more projectiles rebounding. The biggest problem you'll have is trying to find the currency that you heard drop because the mobs were killed from so far away :D

thanks, that is what i decided to do , bought a 6L decent for 45c, and got myself a culling strike with 20% quality but off coloring my gloves is imposible lol, was thinking on getting an added light damage 20/20 for dmg, but im going with spark +20 and faster projectile 20/20 thanks man :)

Spoiler
"
Blakecz wrote:
Hello all,
finally, my videos were uploaded to Youtube. I started to play this build from the beginning of the league. My goal was to beat guardians with this build. I made minor changes in passive tree, equipment and gems. I started with guardians after I reached new level for sure. I did all the guardians and vaal temple deathless, but count like 0-2 deaths per guardian, if middle-hard rolled. For example any Atziri or Shaper is not possible to do. (But don't forget you still play POE, earlier or later you'll be one-shoted anyway).

My character is lvl 96, life 6260, Hideout dps: Normal - 105,5k, MF - 86k, passive tree:

Some videos (mods are not so hard, increased life/dmg):

Hydra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eictGVvGqgY&t=18s
Chimera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8hKVC8wM7o&t=2s
Minotaur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB_93OnbH18&t=29s
Phoenix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZz8Ra3fASI&t=3s

T15 Shaped Malformation (enfeeble, - max res, twin bosses):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK91oD6nYEM&t=14s

T16 Vaal Temple (enfeeble, the rest mods are easy):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMVOM7_Pq1A

MF GEAR:
Spoiler

Gear for T15+ bosses:
Spoiler

Some tips for you:
1) Use Lightning Warp linked with less duration gem during boss fights. (Very helpful, but almost nobody using that)
2) Decoy Totem is very usefull too.
3) Don't use hazardous research jewel.
4) Be elemental weakness capped (even with MF gear)
5) Optional - I have in secondary slot linked: spark + Culling Strike + spell echo for hard bosses
6) Optional - Try to have some chaos resistance on your items.

I play T16 maps with MF gear, only for boss fights switch my equipment to normal. I push my both life flasks at the same time if I have less than 1/2 of life (sometimes more than once), that saved my hero so many times. I did mino/phoenix with MF gear, but it takes a long time and it is boring. Also I did no regen Phoenix with one hybrid flask. I can say, you can play T16 maps even with bosses (with 0% exp for sure), but count with possible few deaths in boss fight. There are many better builds than this one for sure, but why no to try that :D

I will greatly appreciate if you have any ideas yet to improve anything.

Hi there ... thanks for your report. Seems to be working out pretty good already so I only have a few small suggestions:
> I really would get insanity gloves for your movement setup... it will increase clearing speed by a lot
> get battle rouse for mana sustain... in combination with mind over matter it will make you much tankier. I really would drop one life flask... two of them seems to be overkill
> I really would recommend adding enfeeble in your low lvl cwdt because it really will help you survive.
> if you wanna push to lvl 100... do T15 The beachhead maps... I just leveled from 94 to 95 in abot 3,5 hours without dying. It gives about 60m XP per hour (12m Xp per run)

bash

I changed again the spark setup... instead of added lightning damage i agin use critical strike support. With all our crit synergies it is just the better option imo.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Sep 13, 2017, 4:23:23 AM
Hello, i wrote a comment on your youtube video.
I'm a lvl 92 pathfinder, and im playing as a sparker since like lvl 70 ( i started as a raider charged dash, but didnt like ut, and im so lazy to level up a new character, it would be inquisitor ofc, but it works surpsisingly well with raider, and also with pathfinder)
My Character:
Spoiler

For you, what could help are: First of all, after some tests, i didnt need the passive points, neither i did the peirce gem for piercing, the voidwalker was totally enough, mainly after i got the +2 projectiles helmet (im thinking about buying a +3 the gull mask, or rats nest, i will see. but first i think im getting the dying sun for that sweet + 2 projectile.) So with this, you could get +1 link (even though the pierce +20% is sweet, mainly a +40% could be even better)
yes, if you would switch your boots to voidwalker, u wouldnt have the +1 curse. But thats not even needed. The hoi+curse on hit is not on the mob for any time. It usually curses the mub as it hits, and even that hit kills the mob, so its like an unseen charge generator. meanwhile the cwdt+warlords mark is up when a rare mob or boss hits you, and herald of ice wont swich it up, if you dont kill a mob with herald of ice explosion next to that mob. but usually rare mobs die by one hit, and on bosses there are no little mobs around the boss (except that 1 pack which is always far from the boss on most of the maps) so, the + 1 curse is not needed.
the rampage + quantity on the belt is also pretty good, but with that, you couldnt have the ring, cuz u probably would need a high res rare ring. thats only about personal preference, you could give it a try if you would like. not a big deal.
the main thing is:

!!!!!
for a clearspeed build (and in 3.0 the spark nova is really a tier1 clearspeed build!!! (i played discharger too, even with the new items what means like 50% more dmg buff for it, it still cant beat the spark nova's clearpeed! my clearspeed is very near to my 2.6 vaal fireball and vaal spark builds!! which is a big word in 3.0!) this item is VERY OP BROKEN MUST HAVE :O if you calculate some, it is flat lightning dmg. 1-10. per mob. recently. you can keep up 50(even more tho ) enemy slain recently, that means you get at least 50-500 added lightning dmg from this shield. THATS A LOT! lvl 20 added lihtning dmg even after the sweet buff, gives 21 to 402. so this shield is minimum, but even soooo so much better than a +1 link for eevery single skill you use. It means you would deal a lot more damage while clearing, with your spark, your herald of thunder, and herald of ice ( after some enemies often happens that herald of thunder and ice clears the whole screen by themselves bcoz they also get the huge damage buff from the shield) in my current links theres no herald of thunder atm, i tried the 4link storm call + wrath for the better single target, but it was meh, not bad, but not enough for higher bosses. the final version will probably a 6l plede of hands in the 2nd hand and i will change with X on bosses (altough i lose 6 leveling skill gems with it, so maybe i wont even hit endgame bosses with this build, or maybe i'll jsut change up my amulet for choir while im killing bosses. idk yet. im really close to the headhunter, so that will solve my map boss killing problem.)
im also using 2 inspired learning jewel, that gives me a huge clearing buff, mainly that im doing 20% quality 25+ packsize 5 sextanted shaped primordial pools on t10, that means a lot of rare mobs, so its like if i would use a headhunter. but i have like 5-7 buff always up on shaped racecourse too.

i also think, that your onslaught flask is unnecessary. hoi + onslaught seems is totally enough (its always up), but with that you couldnt use your warlords mark in your 4l hoi (not even needed tho, you need the leech when you get damage. you get the curse when you get dmg from cwdt. -> you always have the warlords mark when you need it. + the doryani is pretty good too, and vinktar is overkill when leeching.)

i think thats all what now i could see, anyways, when i changed up, and was thinking about some things, like what to change, what links are better, etc., your build was the only one i found, and i could get some cool ideas, so im really appreciated about your work! I hope i could help some, or i could also give some new ideas, or things to try out.

for the future: Currently i got a 6link unique today, so thats + 11 ex. im chanceing my leather belts, around 200 every day, so in a few days, i will able to buy, or chance a headhunter. that will be GG for my build, but dont cheer too early :D i also have like 4 spark which will just level up ( already vaaled 4 ), hope i get the 21, if not, then i will already buy one. my helmet is also a changeable, and i think i alraedy have enough currency, to change up my uniques for better rolled ones. i dont need currently more levels, because i dont really have usefull points in the next 3 level. so i rather grind risky crafted maps, and i dont care about dying now. when i will decide to level, i will be able to lvl up 3 levels in a day. ( beachhead rota is so fast wow) im just simply too lazy and greedy for the currencies :) the lavianga is also a thing what i should change up, but without it, on hrabringers, and single target enemies, i easily get out of mana, so i dont know about it yet. maybe i will change it to a hybrid flask, and that helps in blood rage too. these are all the things what are in my current progress, sorry for the long post, and again, thank you, for your work! ^^
"
Amex711 wrote:
Hello, i wrote a comment on your youtube video.
I'm a lvl 92 pathfinder, and im playing as a sparker since like lvl 70 ( i started as a raider charged dash, but didnt like ut, and im so lazy to level up a new character, it would be inquisitor ofc, but it works surpsisingly well with raider, and also with pathfinder)
My Character:
Spoiler

For you, what could help are: First of all, after some tests, i didnt need the passive points, neither i did the peirce gem for piercing, the voidwalker was totally enough, mainly after i got the +2 projectiles helmet (im thinking about buying a +3 the gull mask, or rats nest, i will see. but first i think im getting the dying sun for that sweet + 2 projectile.) So with this, you could get +1 link (even though the pierce +20% is sweet, mainly a +40% could be even better)
yes, if you would switch your boots to voidwalker, u wouldnt have the +1 curse. But thats not even needed. The hoi+curse on hit is not on the mob for any time. It usually curses the mub as it hits, and even that hit kills the mob, so its like an unseen charge generator. meanwhile the cwdt+warlords mark is up when a rare mob or boss hits you, and herald of ice wont swich it up, if you dont kill a mob with herald of ice explosion next to that mob. but usually rare mobs die by one hit, and on bosses there are no little mobs around the boss (except that 1 pack which is always far from the boss on most of the maps) so, the + 1 curse is not needed.
the rampage + quantity on the belt is also pretty good, but with that, you couldnt have the ring, cuz u probably would need a high res rare ring. thats only about personal preference, you could give it a try if you would like. not a big deal.
the main thing is:

!!!!!
for a clearspeed build (and in 3.0 the spark nova is really a tier1 clearspeed build!!! (i played discharger too, even with the new items what means like 50% more dmg buff for it, it still cant beat the spark nova's clearpeed! my clearspeed is very near to my 2.6 vaal fireball and vaal spark builds!! which is a big word in 3.0!) this item is VERY OP BROKEN MUST HAVE :O if you calculate some, it is flat lightning dmg. 1-10. per mob. recently. you can keep up 50(even more tho ) enemy slain recently, that means you get at least 50-500 added lightning dmg from this shield. THATS A LOT! lvl 20 added lihtning dmg even after the sweet buff, gives 21 to 402. so this shield is minimum, but even soooo so much better than a +1 link for eevery single skill you use. It means you would deal a lot more damage while clearing, with your spark, your herald of thunder, and herald of ice ( after some enemies often happens that herald of thunder and ice clears the whole screen by themselves bcoz they also get the huge damage buff from the shield) in my current links theres no herald of thunder atm, i tried the 4link storm call + wrath for the better single target, but it was meh, not bad, but not enough for higher bosses. the final version will probably a 6l plede of hands in the 2nd hand and i will change with X on bosses (altough i lose 6 leveling skill gems with it, so maybe i wont even hit endgame bosses with this build, or maybe i'll jsut change up my amulet for choir while im killing bosses. idk yet. im really close to the headhunter, so that will solve my map boss killing problem.)
im also using 2 inspired learning jewel, that gives me a huge clearing buff, mainly that im doing 20% quality 25+ packsize 5 sextanted shaped primordial pools on t10, that means a lot of rare mobs, so its like if i would use a headhunter. but i have like 5-7 buff always up on shaped racecourse too.

i also think, that your onslaught flask is unnecessary. hoi + onslaught seems is totally enough (its always up), but with that you couldnt use your warlords mark in your 4l hoi (not even needed tho, you need the leech when you get damage. you get the curse when you get dmg from cwdt. -> you always have the warlords mark when you need it. + the doryani is pretty good too, and vinktar is overkill when leeching.)

i think thats all what now i could see, anyways, when i changed up, and was thinking about some things, like what to change, what links are better, etc., your build was the only one i found, and i could get some cool ideas, so im really appreciated about your work! I hope i could help some, or i could also give some new ideas, or things to try out.

for the future: Currently i got a 6link unique today, so thats + 11 ex. im chanceing my leather belts, around 200 every day, so in a few days, i will able to buy, or chance a headhunter. that will be GG for my build, but dont cheer too early :D i also have like 4 spark which will just level up ( already vaaled 4 ), hope i get the 21, if not, then i will already buy one. my helmet is also a changeable, and i think i alraedy have enough currency, to change up my uniques for better rolled ones. i dont need currently more levels, because i dont really have usefull points in the next 3 level. so i rather grind risky crafted maps, and i dont care about dying now. when i will decide to level, i will be able to lvl up 3 levels in a day. ( beachhead rota is so fast wow) im just simply too lazy and greedy for the currencies :) the lavianga is also a thing what i should change up, but without it, on hrabringers, and single target enemies, i easily get out of mana, so i dont know about it yet. maybe i will change it to a hybrid flask, and that helps in blood rage too. these are all the things what are in my current progress, sorry for the long post, and again, thank you, for your work! ^^

Hi there, thanks for taking the time. First of all I play this build the third season in a row and always improved it. I really think the setup is really good and balanced. Inquisitor is just great for this build, clearing speed and damage wise that is the reason I kinda concentrated a bit on defense.

I used voidwalkers when starting this season but voidwalkers more or less have only one advantage... piercing. I played around with different setups and overall this version with additional curse etc is just better. Two curses help a lot with clearing speed, damage and also survivability. With the onslaught flask you might be right... I had the last days playing the feeling that it does not really give me too much.

Just for clearing I kinda dont need esh's mirror but I thougt about this item a lot. I guess now is the time to try it out... my idea is to use it for bosskilling. I wanted to use it in combinations with the breach skill to push my lightning damage in bossfights. Maybe you want to try it out an let me know if it works.

Once I already got the advice to use bisco's leash but I am not sure about it.

Today I made a few guardian runs and made a little video Click me! Just take a look and you will see my setup is working pretty good.

I really think you should use berek's grip, change your boots for dual curse and give piercing support in your spark setup. Just play bit aroung with it in path of building and you will see the results. Warlord's mark just gives you such much survivability ... I wouldnt wanna miss it. Also you should consider mind over matter... really crazy with that much leech an "% damage taken is gained as mana" ... I saw corrupted esh mirror with it.

If you want to use a second skill for bossskilling I would recommend to use following helm for your spark setup:

I already test it... it works kinda perfect for spark but I just dont want to use another skill^^ Then you have a free 6 link for your bosskiller skill.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Sep 13, 2017, 2:58:35 PM
"
sipsi32 wrote:
"
Mastodonic wrote:

thanks, that is what i decided to do , bought a 6L decent for 45c, and got myself a culling strike with 20% quality but off coloring my gloves is imposible lol, was thinking on getting an added light damage 20/20 for dmg, but im going with spark +20 and faster projectile 20/20 thanks man :)

Spoiler

Hi ... four link offcoloring is kinda easy and cheap... just check out following video
"
bashtart wrote:
"
sipsi32 wrote:
"
Mastodonic wrote:

Spoiler

Hi ... four link offcoloring is kinda easy and cheap... just check out following video

:O oh shiet, haha i haave been spending so many chroms fuck my life dude D:. thank you very much. this basically makes my life easier haha, i have bought a bisco's and a choir amulet already, i have everything now, only thing left is getting better stuff and learn how to use the atlas lol. thank you dude i love the build :).
"
Avenger's Silver Flask of Heat: Onslaught, nearly always active because crits reduce the CD, it improves the clearing speed and dps boost for bossights
Avenger's Diamond Flask of Grounding: Crazy dps boost for bossfights and immunity to shock from our vinktar.

I think you mean Surgeon's NOT Avenger's prefix. Avenger's is when you TAKE a crit. Surgeons is what we want as we DEAL the crits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info