[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Why not use Doryani's Invitation when I have enough resists?
It gives me more leech and 30% lightning dmg.
Last edited by pyloniac on Aug 16, 2017, 7:14:34 PM
"
ArlaX wrote:

I just feel like my warlods ain't giving any HP at all, which is confusing me? Do i need another setup with curses for it to work? I get power and endurance charges, but ain't lifestealing anything?

Normally it should just work fine.

"
pyloniac wrote:
Why not use Doryani's Invitation when I have enough resists?
It gives me more leech and 30% lightning dmg.

It seems to be an option but I would miss the life and some res from belt. If you can get it from another gear slot it is ok.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
What should I spec into for the pantheon?
"
TeeBung wrote:
What should I spec into for the pantheon?

I would recommend:
1) Soul of Yugul: less damage from reflection (a must have imo)
2) Soul of the brine king: for avoiding stunlock
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
FedeS wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
Hi Fedes, yes two CWDT will work at the same time, one high level CWDT+lightning golem+molten shell and one low level CWDT level 1 (will proc everthing you get hit and spreads your curses and makes you immun for a few sec to phy damage.

I am thinking to go hybrid armor and evasion atm. I would recommend skipping bosses they are just not worth it... I change a little later from dual FB totems to spark... with lvl 79 after I did the third lab.

Hey basthart. I'm with Ball Lightning atm, it's pretty much similar to Spark I guess but I'll change to Spark... idk when, but anyway I didn't understand what you meant with low lv and high lv until now. So should I have in the second set-up, all gems at level 1 and never level them up? (Warlord's Mark + Immortal Call + Temporal chains).

Edit: is it any good to have two Call of the Brotherhood rings instead of one?

Yes it means exactly that one cwdt you level to max and the other one stays at lvl1 and then the gems trigger shouldnt be higher than the triggerlevel of cwdt. If you can max your resistance you could use two call of the brotherhood then 80% of lightning would be converted to cold. So you freeze chances would be doubled.
Hi so im new to the game i made my way into maps lvl ~4 and i got the feeling that all the physical dmg abilitys really gets to me, i followed the gear that you previously had in 2.6 so alot of ES focused gear and i know the entire vaal pact / Ghost reaver thingie been nerfed.

So question is should i go into the heavy armor stuff with alot of armor and HP? like some sort of tank or what not.

is there a way for me to check "BiS" gear? so i know what to strive for? because whenever i go on the wiki i dont seam to find all the stats a certain item that turn into.

Also is it worth going into galvanic Hammer since you and i´m going to wield a mace.

anyway thanks for an amazing guide for a new player like me :-)
Last edited by ebaboy on Aug 17, 2017, 9:46:16 AM
How do you kill Bosses with the 2x AoE/Treshold gem? I lose a lot of dmg/hp when I switch to them. Also my sparks go in all directions instead of focussing on the boss.

Another question: Why dont we use Belly of the Beast? 30-45% res is shit but right now I can cover all resistances without my chest even.
Last edited by pyloniac on Aug 17, 2017, 11:18:56 AM
"
ebaboy wrote:
Hi so im new to the game i made my way into maps lvl ~4 and i got the feeling that all the physical dmg abilitys really gets to me, i followed the gear that you previously had in 2.6 so alot of ES focused gear and i know the entire vaal pact / Ghost reaver thingie been nerfed.

So question is should i go into the heavy armor stuff with alot of armor and HP? like some sort of tank or what not.

is there a way for me to check "BiS" gear? so i know what to strive for? because whenever i go on the wiki i dont seam to find all the stats a certain item that turn into.

Also is it worth going into galvanic Hammer since you and i´m going to wield a mace.

I already updated the gear in the guide a bit... it is not very good yet but I guess it is the way to go. I guess 2-3 weeks I should have pretty good gear. I guess we should look for armor&evasion rares with much life and res on it. Maybe you wanna post your gear or change your privaty settings so I can take look.

I really would recommend you to download "path of building" there you can try out a lot. "Galvanic Hammer" has not effect because spark is a spell and the node increases stats of the weapon which has only an effect for "attack skills". Such things you can try out with Path of Building.

"
pyloniac wrote:
How do you kill Bosses with the 2x AoE/Treshold gem? I lose a lot of dmg/hp when I switch to them. Also my sparks go in all directions instead of focussing on the boss.

Another question: Why dont we use Belly of the Beast? 30-45% res is shit but right now I can cover all resistances without my chest even.

The reason why spark is not good for single target dps is mechanic that a single enemy can only hit once per cast per second. THat means even when you hit the boss with all your spark only one will do damage. When we increase the duration a spark can hit a single target maybe twice.

I more or less skip all bosses because they are just not worth the time because their life got buffed but the loot didnt. So it is more effective to just skip them and rush maps. When our gear gets better we will be able to kill most bosses in seconds because the crit damage scales big time later. Also Choir helps with single target dps, the lightnig bolt is pretty strong.

Belly of the beast - is a viable option if you can afford one with the correct colored gems links.

Last edited by bashtart on Aug 17, 2017, 12:17:56 PM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
ebaboy wrote:

I already updated the gear in the guide a bit... it is not very good yet but I guess it is the way to go. I guess 2-3 weeks I should have pretty good gear. I guess we should look for armor&evasion rares with much life and res on it. Maybe you wanna post your gear or change your privaty settings so I can take look.

I really would recommend you to download "path of building" there you can try out a lot. "Galvanic Hammer" has not effect because spark is a spell and the node increases stats of the weapon which has only an effect for "attack skills". Such things you can try out with Path of Building.

"
pyloniac wrote:

The reason why spark is not good for single target dps is mechanic that a single enemy can only hit once per cast per second. THat means even when you hit the boss with all your spark only one will do damage. When we increase the duration a spark can hit a single target maybe twice.

I more or less skip all bosses because they are just not worth the time because their life got buffed but the loot didnt. So it is more effective to just skip them and rush maps. When our gear gets better we will be able to kill most bosses in seconds because the crit damage scales big time later. Also Choir helps with single target dps, the lightnig bolt is pretty strong.

Belly of the beast - is a viable option if you can afford one with the correct colored gems links.

Ok thx alot dude. If I have very good gems, would you still recommend 2 treshold jewels? They reduce the spark duration by 30% together and the 360° effect can be achieved with 1 already.
Basically its the following:

-15% duration, +15% l-dmg, +2 projectiles

vs.

7% life, 16% l-dmg, 18% crit chance (for example)

Dont think the 2 more projectiles is worth the tradeoff.

Also: Does the -15% reduced duration mean the projectiles also travel faster or do they travel at the same speed but not as far?
Last edited by pyloniac on Aug 17, 2017, 12:57:00 PM
Love the build, but how do you activate 2 Treshold jewels? I only got 1 jewel slot near 40+ int if I use your build.. Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info