[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Bashtart - Ok, so i played a little bit with nodes and did some small testings.

1) Spark treshholds -- matter of taste as i can see it. Insted of going forward, sparks apeer around us wich is kinda nice... but it lower their life time, and thats sux.

2)Mind over matter - just remove it. Insted i take Catalyse+nods for mana, and +1 nod (8% mana - 10% regen). Im not sure if i need the Catalyse .. but il test it more a bit. BUT mind over matter... just a rly bad thing. Lots of times after 2-3 hits specialy in big pack.. i get stuned,no mana... and die. And most important.. we reserve almost all of our mana, so basicly this "MOM" give me extra 300 mana shield.. wich is NOT worth it in my opinion.

3)for boss fights im thinkin of using conductivity insted of Assasian mark, only for bosses. Lower crit, yes. But we dont (almost) kill anything there, so no regen from this curse. But the debuf of lighning, can actualy help. So... testing

4)Before we buy mace.. wich is kinda high price, we can go with basic dagger for crit. Pretty much like it for now.

5)Thinking of swiching from shield charge to Lightning Warp. Shield charge work rly slow, and alot of time just refuse to response. With L-Warp we gona loose fortify, but it give us more mobily.

what is your opinion on this things ?
Last edited by Dhula on Aug 13, 2017, 9:43:38 PM
"
Dhula wrote:
Bashtart - Ok, so i played a little bit with nodes and did some small testings.

1) Spark treshholds -- matter of taste as i can see it. Insted of going forward, sparks apeer around us wich is kinda nice... but it lower their life time, and thats sux.

2)Mind over matter - just remove it. Insted i take Catalyse+nods for mana, and +1 nod (8% mana - 10% regen). Im not sure if i need the Catalyse .. but il test it more a bit. BUT mind over matter... just a rly bad thing. Lots of times after 2-3 hits specialy in big pack.. i get stuned,no mana... and die. And most important.. we reserve almost all of our mana, so basicly this "MOM" give me extra 300 mana shield.. wich is NOT worth it in my opinion.

3)for boss fights im thinkin of using conductivity insted of Assasian mark, only for bosses. Lower crit, yes. But we dont (almost) kill anything there, so no regen from this curse. But the debuf of lighning, can actualy help. So... testing

4)Before we buy mace.. wich is kinda high price, we can go with basic dagger for crit. Pretty much like it for now.

5)Thinking of swiching from shield charge to Lightning Warp. Shield charge work rly slow, and alot of time just refuse to response. With L-Warp we gona loose fortify, but it give us more mobily.

what is your opinion on this things ?

Hi Dhula,

thanks for your feedback...I playin this build now the third saison in a row and tested out a lot. I try to answer a few things:

1) Yes the are new but pretty good imo because two additional spark per jewel. I think with those four additional spark per cast "40% spark damage" as helm enchant is the better option.

2)MoM: is also new in the build and a powerful defense mechanism, I musst confess I also have to test arround with it a bit. Your problems seems to be you reserved to much mana because only Wrath or HoT should be active at once... link it with enlighten and there should be plenty of mana left.

3) Conductivity is useless... nearly all our hits should crit and our crit set the resistance of enemies to 0. You can't go below that ... not even with a curse.

4) Yeah sure... a crit dagger should be fine as long you don't have enough currency. Divinarius is also good budget solution.#

5) If you prefer lightning warp...sure but I think shield charge is the best movement skill... with enough attack speed it get so fast... Get more attack speed!

greets bash
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Aug 14, 2017, 1:56:48 AM
Hi, i want just ask vaal spark still be good to use on 6l ?
"
Hi, i want just ask vaal spark still be good to use on 6l ?

Noe clue... this was never a vaal spark build.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Is this build Hardcore viable?
"
Goose1992 wrote:

With this low % life from tree, I doubt it, I'm rerolling from it in HC. I don't feel safe with around 4k HP
"
xtalife wrote:
"
Goose1992 wrote:

With this low % life from tree, I doubt it, I'm rerolling from it in HC. I don't feel safe with around 4k HP

True this true... I created this build for softcore. I don't think it would work for hc.
Hey Bashstart, I'm trying this build for the first time in SC Harbinger and so far I'm absolutely loving it. I just bought my Doryani's after grinding for a couple days, but now I'm not sure how to upgrade my gear. Could you take a look at my Inquisitor and give me some general advice?
Hey again!

I finally got this build going, but had to reroll into a lot of life nodes as my HP still is pretty low. Still looking for a decent 5-link with +100 hp, but not willing to pay +15 chaos.. yet.

I was just wondering how the life leech from vaal pact works? I can't seem to figure it out, and it seems like i don't life leech anything at all. Do i need Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre to life leech, or is there another way?

hey, havnt really changed anything on my gear since last time (i dont think atleast). And i been farming t11-16 maps (alot of guardians and t15 beachead map) tho i been skipping bosses also im stil on a 5link lvl 95 atm rolling pretty rippy t16 maps and the trashclear is very easy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info