[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Stinkving3r wrote:
Hi guys,

So here is my current items (league starter). Have 3.4k life and 1.8ES. I think it would be pointless to go into EB and MoM now and then respec out of it later?

Im lvl 78 now with 8 points to spend...should I use the points to go into arcane focus, potency of will, foresight, shaper nodes (for ES generation and buffer?

Then left to the dmg and ele res nodes of faith and steel and arcane potency?

I'm res capped too, but gloves and main hand is not ideal at the moment. If i had to drop the gloves for shadow and dust gloves, I would not be res capped and then would have to buy everything new to try and make up the res cap situation (have low currency).

For the temporary armor in use, should i drop the added lightning dmg and put in controlled destruction with inc crit strike chance?

Struggling with currency generation too...any advice?

Specing into MoM and EB first is just easier for a lower budget. Once you get some more gear it's a matter of 4 regrets to switch out.

molten shell and cast when damage taken level max or what
and
what is last pantheon choose
and
any idea for upgrade items
Last edited by Rinit on Apr 6, 2019, 4:50:19 PM
So which tree is the final one, since the Path of building one is different to the one linked in the post?

"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
fuckk wrote:
Ok I still don't understand where is the dex coming from. What kind of shield should I be looking for? Any good poe.trade links I could look into? Is a Stygian Vise good enough or should I get something like a Crystal Belt instead?
dex for what ?

Lol for putting one's clothes on for a start - I was trying to figure out why there was a difference between my char's life value in PoB and my life in the game and took all my gear off but was horrified to discover I could no longer put some of my gear back on because once I removed my Voidwalkers with their dex bonus I no longer met the requirements to wear them.
So I had to rush off embarrassed to the shop in Oriath, all nakey with no clothes on, to quickly buy an amulet with dex and a ring to craft some dex onto, just so my char could figure out how to put his clothes back on.

One of the cons for this build as of the PoB link before this most recent one is extreme clumsiness and smelliness from never taking clothes off for a wash, in the fear that you'll never be able to get them back on :D

In seriousness though, in answer to the question, the last PoB link posted lacked the dex to run the Vaal Haste gem that it had equipped.
"
Flypython wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
fuckk wrote:
Ok I still don't understand where is the dex coming from. What kind of shield should I be looking for? Any good poe.trade links I could look into? Is a Stygian Vise good enough or should I get something like a Crystal Belt instead?
dex for what ?

Lol for putting one's clothes on for a start - I was trying to figure out why there was a difference between my char's life value in PoB and my life in the game and took all my gear off but was horrified to discover I could no longer put some of my gear back on because once I removed my Voidwalkers with their dex bonus I no longer met the requirements to wear them.
So I had to rush off embarrassed to the shop in Oriath, all nakey with no clothes on, to quickly buy an amulet with dex and a ring to craft some dex onto, just so my char could figure out how to put his clothes back on.

One of the cons for this build as of the PoB link before this most recent one is extreme clumsiness and smelliness from never taking clothes off for a wash, in the fear that you'll never be able to get them back on :D

In seriousness though, in answer to the question, the last PoB link posted lacked the dex to run the Vaal Haste gem that it had equipped.

vaal haste is totally not needed for spark
"
Rinit wrote:

molten shell and cast when damage taken level max or what
and
what is last pantheon choose
and
any idea for upgrade items

Hi There you want to get more energy shield on your gear... so I would drop starkonja's and get a rare helmet with high es, life and resistances rolls and if you can afford it a spark entchantment. Your belt has a lot of room for improvement! A rare ring with warlord's mark on hit would help your survivability and sustain a lot.

SOul of SOlaris & Tukohama

"
TheSortus wrote:
So which tree is the final one, since the Path of building one is different to the one linked in the post?

More or less both are the same... the PoB tree is the theorectical one... but in real I need some points to get some attributes.

"
Flypython wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
fuckk wrote:
dex for what ?

I would just level the dex gems so high as your dex allows them and don't invest too much to get higher dex.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 7, 2019, 12:44:42 AM
have anyone tried to simulate most optimal crafted mods for weapon dagger/wand/scepter

raw dps wise
"
Vaikisss wrote:
have anyone tried to simulate most optimal crafted mods for weapon dagger/wand/scepter

raw dps wise

Not in great depth, but briefly...

Lineup I found went (best to worst):

Elemental to Chaos Damage (shaper) / Lightning to Chaos Damage
Critical Strike Damage for Spells (not a great stat, but you get sooo much of it)
Critical Multiplier for Spells
Spell/Lightning Damage (as prefix where you get loads of it, only a mediocre stat so not great as implicit/suffix where the quantity is more limited)
Cast Speed (great stat but you don't get enough of it)
everything else

The value per point is much the same as I mentioned before for jewels, but with chaos conversion added in waaay out in front... it's just that you get so much more of stats like spell crit strike that they can overcome their lower value. Ele/lightning penetration seems pretty useless on paper.

The arcane surge one might be an outlier if you're not getting it from somewhere else, or you're too unreliable about hitting whatever secondary ability you've tied it to, but it's hard to get numbers for it in PoB. But I suspect it's not useful.
Last edited by Lakh on Apr 7, 2019, 2:46:44 AM
"
Lakh wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:

raw dps wise

Not in great depth, but briefly...

Lineup I found went (best to worst):

Elemental to Chaos Damage (shaper) / Lightning to Chaos Damage
Critical Strike Damage for Spells (not a great stat, but you get sooo much of it)
Critical Multiplier for Spells
Spell/Lightning Damage (as prefix where you get loads of it, only a mediocre stat so not great as implicit/suffix where the quantity is more limited)
Cast Speed (great stat but you don't get enough of it)
everything else

The value per point is much the same as I mentioned before for jewels, but with chaos conversion added in waaay out in front... it's just that you get so much more of stats like spell crit strike that they can overcome their lower value. Ele/lightning penetration seems pretty useless on paper.

The arcane surge one might be an outlier if you're not getting it from somewhere else, or you're too unreliable about hitting whatever secondary ability you've tied it to, but it's hard to get numbers for it in PoB. But I suspect it's not useful.

lvl 8 arcane surge is just 1 flamedash to proc which u should use for mobility anyway
rest seems right about it
Hi guys,

I just finished the Video Guide for 3.6... enjoy!

>>> VIDEO BUILD GUIDE FOR 3.6! <<<

In a few minutes the upload should be completed!
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info