[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Why do you have less than 100 dex when your Vaal Haste requires 155 dex?

I am struggling to get dexterity and the only place I can get it is from the passives in the far right next to the jewel socket

My Passive Skill Tree

I almost think I need an upgrade for my helmet and shield. What can you recommend as an upgrade? Should I craft my own? Which enchant do you think I should go with?

How do I increase my DPS? What is the best way to beat bosses in an open area?

I tried using Hypothermia but it does nothing to my DPS? What is wrong? What is the difference between Spell Echo and Unleash?

Last edited by fuckk on Apr 5, 2019, 11:48:47 PM
"
fuckk wrote:
Why do you have less than 100 dex when your Vaal Haste requires 155 dex?

I am struggling to get dexterity and the only place I can get it is from the passives in the far right next to the jewel socket

My Passive Skill Tree

I almost think I need an upgrade for my helmet and shield. What can you recommend as an upgrade? Should I craft my own? Which enchant do you think I should go with?

How do I increase my DPS? What is the best way to beat bosses in an open area?

I tried using Hypothermia but it does nothing to my DPS? What is wrong? What is the difference between Spell Echo and Unleash?

u need helm with spark enchantment projectiles/damage

most dps comes off good jewels with cast speed and critical multipliers

hypothermia only does something if u have cold damage added to spells for ur spark

echo casts twice b2b and unleash i think charges up to 3 charges to give extra damage every few seconds

replace cerberus with max rolled doriyanis

ur rare ring is trash

can fosil craft belt with lightning + elemental damage and then on top of that craft damage from syndicate craft
Last edited by Vaikisss on Apr 6, 2019, 3:52:31 AM
"
Vaikisss wrote:
replace cerberus with max rolled doriyanis

A perfect cerberus is actually better than a perfect doriyani's - but an average cerberus is worse than an average doryani's

The potential extra 10% cast speed on cerberus is quite strong - stronger than %damage or crit chance on any PoB setup I've looked at.

my messing around with jewels has suggested the dps stat weight prio mostly goes (best to worst):

cast speed > crit multi > (lightning/elemental) %damage > crit chance

i've been using weights of roughly 320 > 180 > 120 > 60 and it's worked for me, but I'm not sure how well they'd work generally

(agree with everything else tho - was the original toon actually resist capped too? looked like cold resist was short when i loaded it)
Last edited by Lakh on Apr 6, 2019, 4:04:06 AM
Hey there, in ur PoB there is a Inpulsa with 6 blue sockets but in the Spark Setup are by far more than 6 gems....could u explain which one i should use ?
"
Duvaul wrote:
Hey there, in ur PoB there is a Inpulsa with 6 blue sockets but in the Spark Setup are by far more than 6 gems....could u explain which one i should use ?

I just overworked the guide to adapt it to the covenant setup and I hope it is clearer now.

Btw. I am working atm at the video guide version 3.6 this should help a lot of people... I hope I can finish it this weekend!

Bash
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 6, 2019, 5:39:29 AM
Hi guys,

So here is my current items (league starter). Have 3.4k life and 1.8ES. I think it would be pointless to go into EB and MoM now and then respec out of it later?

Im lvl 78 now with 8 points to spend...should I use the points to go into arcane focus, potency of will, foresight, shaper nodes (for ES generation and buffer?

Then left to the dmg and ele res nodes of faith and steel and arcane potency?

I'm res capped too, but gloves and main hand is not ideal at the moment. If i had to drop the gloves for shadow and dust gloves, I would not be res capped and then would have to buy everything new to try and make up the res cap situation (have low currency).

For the temporary armor in use, should i drop the added lightning dmg and put in controlled destruction with inc crit strike chance?

Struggling with currency generation too...any advice?

"
Stinkving3r wrote:
Hi guys,

So here is my current items (league starter). Have 3.4k life and 1.8ES. I think it would be pointless to go into EB and MoM now and then respec out of it later?

Im lvl 78 now with 8 points to spend...should I use the points to go into arcane focus, potency of will, foresight, shaper nodes (for ES generation and buffer?

Then left to the dmg and ele res nodes of faith and steel and arcane potency?

I'm res capped too, but gloves and main hand is not ideal at the moment. If i had to drop the gloves for shadow and dust gloves, I would not be res capped and then would have to buy everything new to try and make up the res cap situation (have low currency).

For the temporary armor in use, should i drop the added lightning dmg and put in controlled destruction with inc crit strike chance?

Struggling with currency generation too...any advice?

FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM

did i mentioned FARM yet ? oh and FARM aswell oh and farm more

as high tier maps with in between nexus survivability is trivial if u have enough damage so ur gear should be all around getting more damage the more damage the faster u farm the faster u farm the better u gear u can afford no point to have 7k+ ehp and twice as low clear speed when u can have 4-5k ehp and twice bigger clear speed regular trash mobs is noway gonna kill u in maps if u die from bosses then don't do bosses or maps with bosses that u can't kill

Hey, I was just wondering what passive path I need to follow. The picture seems to show one way, but the pathofexile site is a bit different. Thanks!
Ok I still don't understand where is the dex coming from. What kind of shield should I be looking for? Any good poe.trade links I could look into? Is a Stygian Vise good enough or should I get something like a Crystal Belt instead?
"
fuckk wrote:
Ok I still don't understand where is the dex coming from. What kind of shield should I be looking for? Any good poe.trade links I could look into? Is a Stygian Vise good enough or should I get something like a Crystal Belt instead?
dex for what ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info