[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Am I better off getting Inpulsa or Covenant with this build?
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Stinkving3r wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm slightly confused with the build at the moment. At first we see uniques such as below are listed:

helm -> rats nest / starkonya's etc
main hand -> doryani's
shield -> chernobog's
impulsa's for armour

Then later, it changes completely....

main hand -> cerberus limb
hubris circlet for shield
spirit shield
covenent for armour

Which one is the CORRECT one to follow? It's misleading because of two potential variants and not sure which is viable and better to use? also the gem setup for each differs and thus the requirements for dex / strength etc.

Could someone please verify which is the correct one to follow? It's my league starter and it's difficult to focus on getting a specific item, getting the attributes required / links etc.

And if both are viable, please give a breakdown of the gear to aim for for each, with gem setups for defense, offense, crit etc etc etc etc.

Thank you

Well the build changed a lot with this season because I adapted it more to the current meta. All those uniques chernobog’s, rat‘s, starkonjas have been used in the old version when the build was life / mana basef with MoM.

Now the build is mainly based on life / es - what also means the gear changed a lot. Try to get on all gear as much life / es possible. I always give you a lot of different gearing options... you can find the setup which suits you best or you just follow the setup I use.

The endgame setup is imo the one with the covenant body armour with EB & MoM which are used to solve all mana problems in combination with Pious Path. With the Covenant body armour you no longer need EB & MoM but you need a enlighten lvl 3 to be linked with all mana reserving skills. Also without EB we again can use arcane surge in our flame dash setup.

I hope this explains some things.

Bash

Thank you for everyone's response thus far, I have a question around the tree. I see some people don't take the EB and MoM nodes now and go left to arcane potency for spell crit etc. Should this be the focus now?

Also wrath vs zealotry - is enlighten a requirement to run zealotry / wrath and which is better?

Ideal 6l main dmg setup with order of priority?

Ideal 5l main dmg setup with order of priority?

Thank you

Thank you for everyone's response thus far, I have a question around the tree. I see some people don't take the EB and MoM nodes now and go left to arcane potency for spell crit etc. Should this be the focus now?

Also wrath vs zealotry - is enlighten a requirement to run zealotry / wrath and which is better?

"
Stinkving3r wrote:

You drop MoM and EB once you are using The Covenant.

You only want to run zealotry or wrath (I prefer wrath, slightly more DPS in PoB) along side herald of thunder and herald of ice. But you will need an enlighten level 3 in order to still use dash etc, only after you get a covenant and drop MoM and EB.
"
Glithy wrote:
"
Stinkving3r wrote:

You drop MoM and EB once you are using The Covenant.

You only want to run zealotry or wrath (I prefer wrath, slightly more DPS in PoB) along side herald of thunder and herald of ice. But you will need an enlighten level 3 in order to still use dash etc, only after you get a covenant and drop MoM and EB.

For the 6 link set up - I switch added lightning for elemental focus on boss fights

"
bashtart wrote:

In PoB I am a bit lazy that is the reason I for example have not leveled Flame Dash to lvl 20 or checked if dex requirements are met.

Not sure hat you mean with too many skill setups with 3/4 sockets... I use following setup atm:

I changed my setup atm a lot so their might be some wiered stuff goin on^^

You need more life / es on all gear pieces. A warlord's mark on hit ring will do a lot for your defence.

"
Glithy wrote:

Arcane surge is at a low level so a single dash will give you arcane surge for the damage boost.

The only way you can be squisher after speccing out of MoM and EB is if you have little to no ES. You should aim for 5k life and 1.5-2k ES. MoM was negating 30% of incoming damage, with a higher ES pool on your health you're technically mitigating 100% of that damage compared.

Thanks for the answers bash and glithy, that helps :)
Yeah my life and ES I think are at about 4.1k and 1.8k respectively.
However before when I was getting squished I was at about 1.4k for ES.
I grabbed those ES nodes around the middle of the tree like it shows in the PoB with the one with extra recharge rate.
I think it is feeling a lot better now but I haven't been able to run the T13 and T14 maps I was getting squished on though to try it out.

As for the too many skill gems thing, in your PoB you have 4 lots of 4 skill gems active in addition to your 6link whereas I believe you can only have 3 lots of 4 gem setups.
But it's OK, I can get ideas from the gear and setups you showed me in your post. Interesting to run the Vaal Haste in the Orb setup - I guess cause you have Onslaught from the Abyss jewel.
"
Stinkving3r wrote:

To add to Glithy's answer, also make sure if you are not taking EB and MoM that your ES is high enough and that your ES recharge/regen from stuff like Energy Leech support, Pious Path ascendancy, and ES bonuses on the passive tree are high enough to sustain your ES.
Else you might feel a bit squishy like I did when I first specced out of those.
"
"Ring: missing stats... high resistance! Also good options are Berek Grip or Ventor's Gamble. Mark of the Shaper ring in combination with a Elder ring will boost your dps big time. I really would recommend to get a ELder Ring with Warlord's Mark on hit which is just crazy good for survivabilit" What is Elder ring? any example? And what should I change in my build to not die most time?

Elder items can drop on any Atlas maps which are under the Elder's influence. They can also come from some other sources too. Elder items can include rings and other equipment.
They have mods which don't appear on any other items. Like "Curse Enemies with Level 8 Warlord's Mark on Hit" which is what we are interested in here.
It looks like there's a higher tier version of that mod too which gives Level 12 Warlord's.
"
TheSortus wrote:
Am I better off getting Inpulsa or Covenant with this build?

I think Covenant's probably the best bet with the current build. If you are looking to build it somewhat similarly to how it is in the latest PoB posted on the first page anyway.
"
What is Elder ring? any example? And what should I change in my build to not die most time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info