[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

how u are using 2 curses without anything that enables u to use that?
"
Frofrosted wrote:
how u are using 2 curses without anything that enables u to use that?

It's magic... no we use the passive "whispers of doom".
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Whats the quickest way to find a good Surgeon Quartz Flask of Ground? I am searching on POE trade and im not finding any for sale.

Im a new player what is the ideal rotation for flasks during a boss fight? I have ran the merc labyrinth 3 times now and I keep dying on the final boss. My gear is pretty good so I dont know what I am doing wrong.

"
bashtart wrote:
"
pnNoria wrote:
Hi.
Thanks for the build, thats a breath of the fresh air after melee/block character.
How do you deal with choir, when it give you -30% to light res, you fill light res to cap or you leave it undercapped for increased crit?

PoE can sometimes be confusing and missleading... Choir works exactly the other way. You should get as much lightnig res as possible to increase you crit rate. If you res are too low you will always oneshot yourself to reflect ;)

is the wording on the choir wrong then ? it says it increases our crit chance by uncapped lightning ress?
Any suggestions about Movement Speed Modifier i have just 22% movement im always dead because i cant get out of the Situation and yes i have whirling blades too.Thanks
"
idrgz wrote:

is the wording on the choir wrong then ? it says it increases our crit chance by uncapped lightning ress?

Not really ... the wording just sucks... look here

"
Fellfrosch09 wrote:
Any suggestions about Movement Speed Modifier i have just 22% movement im always dead because i cant get out of the Situation and yes i have whirling blades too.Thanks

I am not sure if I understand your problem... why you do not use whirling blades?

@Drunkenball: From your gear you should be able do lab in merciless without too big problems. I recommend watching some video about the boss fight... do you know about the buffs the final boss gets? And search on poetrade just for "of grounding".

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 21, 2017, 5:06:26 PM
well i started playing alot less recently cuz been bit bored and playing other games but heres few things ive done with this build:

my current lvl is 97 and for my gear check my profile, if u have any other things u want me to try/test out let me know!

managed to do evry map including evry guardian (got 40/40 guardians for challenge)

note: most my guardians i tried to roll withouth extra monsterlife/and the monster atk/movespeed for easier dodging tho i did some with it aswell would NOT recomend monster life

phoenix: easiest of them all just keep runing around n fill room with sparks the birds die insta on spawn and well he dies also..slowly no real danger can do it deathless.

hydra: another easy1 his attacks r pretty slow and easy to dodge should also be able to do it deathless 1 tip i can give u is if u keep going in vortexes be sure to save ur anti-freeze flask as it slows u alot.

Chimera: surprisingly i do him deathless most of the time yet it shud be easy to die if u dont find him fast in the fog. the adds r pretty easy just hounds boss can hit hard and is fast so i usually have to use vinktars for him, goats be carefull of leaps but usually they r all frozen instantly rest of fight not so hard.

minotaur: personally found him the hardest of them all, hes super tanky so the fight usually drags on for very long (even longer than other guardians) as a result of this theres alot of circles with falling rocks and lightning rods active so it becomes harder to dodge (its stil possible to do him deathless just when he dives under be sure to move and try get the falling rocks next to eachother because if u spread em out it becames quite tricky)

Done all breaches evry breach was rly easy im always on the line with evrything dead so loads of time to spare the breach bosses with my gear r pretty fast but when i had bit worse gear taken bit time stil not too hard though.

Chayula breach
im always over30sec+ left so plenty of time to spare and the boss i usually stil die 1-2 times but its mainly from just not avoiding stuff so u shud be able to do it deathless.

tryd shaper for fun and yeah its not gna happend (atleast not for me) i spend quite a while in there and he barely lost any health. tho its prob possible if u wanna spend a RLY long time.

done few uber lab runs back when my gear wasnt even great and yeah not too difficult (dont try to facetank tho u will die)

normal atziri was very easy on the final boss i just put in storm call instead of spark(else u die to reflect phase)and changed nothing else and can do her easy deathless

have not tryd uber atziri

have also done pale council/vinktars square (cause i never done em before but they r very easy content:d)

as for mapping this build is crazy nice and fun i can do any map with any mods (except ele reflect) and literally anything i even do 6 sextants sometimes and beyond/breach etc and evrything just dies instantly and can clear very fast
Last edited by YunoMaining on Mar 21, 2017, 8:17:15 PM
How come everytime you freeze or kill an enemy giant ice spikes come out of the ground? Is this a special effect you bought?

Also once I pop my vinktar flask do I need to pop my grounded flask to negate the negative affect of vinktar? What is my o shit flask when my ES gets low?
is it bad because we have inevitable judgement templar ascendancy ?
"
YunoMaining wrote:
well i started playing alot less recently cuz been bit bored and playing other games but heres few things ive done with this build:

my current lvl is 97 and for my gear check my profile, if u have any other things u want me to try/test out let me know!

managed to do evry map including evry guardian (got 40/40 guardians for challenge)

note: most my guardians i tried to roll withouth extra monsterlife/and the monster atk/movespeed for easier dodging tho i did some with it aswell would NOT recomend monster life

phoenix: easiest of them all just keep runing around n fill room with sparks the birds die insta on spawn and well he dies also..slowly no real danger can do it deathless.

hydra: another easy1 his attacks r pretty slow and easy to dodge should also be able to do it deathless 1 tip i can give u is if u keep going in vortexes be sure to save ur anti-freeze flask as it slows u alot.

Chimera: surprisingly i do him deathless most of the time yet it shud be easy to die if u dont find him fast in the fog. the adds r pretty easy just hounds boss can hit hard and is fast so i usually have to use vinktars for him, goats be carefull of leaps but usually they r all frozen instantly rest of fight not so hard.

minotaur: personally found him the hardest of them all, hes super tanky so the fight usually drags on for very long (even longer than other guardians) as a result of this theres alot of circles with falling rocks and lightning rods active so it becomes harder to dodge (its stil possible to do him deathless just when he dives under be sure to move and try get the falling rocks next to eachother because if u spread em out it becames quite tricky)

Done all breaches evry breach was rly easy im always on the line with evrything dead so loads of time to spare the breach bosses with my gear r pretty fast but when i had bit worse gear taken bit time stil not too hard though.

Chayula breach
im always over30sec+ left so plenty of time to spare and the boss i usually stil die 1-2 times but its mainly from just not avoiding stuff so u shud be able to do it deathless.

tryd shaper for fun and yeah its not gna happend (atleast not for me) i spend quite a while in there and he barely lost any health. tho its prob possible if u wanna spend a RLY long time.

done few uber lab runs back when my gear wasnt even great and yeah not too difficult (dont try to facetank tho u will die)

normal atziri was very easy on the final boss i just put in storm call instead of spark(else u die to reflect phase)and changed nothing else and can do her easy deathless

have not tryd uber atziri

have also done pale council/vinktars square (cause i never done em before but they r very easy content:d)

as for mapping this build is crazy nice and fun i can do any map with any mods (except ele reflect) and literally anything i even do 6 sextants sometimes and beyond/breach etc and evrything just dies instantly and can clear very fast

Hey Juno, great to hear from you again! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I musst say great that you have progressed so far already. I am on my way but I it will just take a bit longer. I talked with another player with about the same level and he made more or less the same experience as you did. He also told me to key for high-end bossfight is legacy vinktar's because you can use it twice without refilling and some other advantages.

Would it be okay when I quote you in my guide? I think it would help some players to learn from your experience!

I looked on your adaptions on the passive tree and had following thoughts:
- you skill into "fingers of frost" - do not you think it make more sense to maybe take another jewels slot?
- alternativly to "crackling speed" I would consider "Ash, Frost and Storm" ... I am sure but I guess it could work pretty good.

If you try it out tell me how it worked out.
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 22, 2017, 2:52:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info