[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
rockanddark66 wrote:
First of all, I want to start by saying this is an amazing build.
I leveled up to 88 this league using this build, farmed like a God, indeed.
I think the best "form" of this build is using shaper gloves with lv 18 faster projectiles, projectiles speed and attack and cast speed, thus dropping blade vortex setup for the Lightning Tendrils/GC setup(wich, I got to say is MELTING everything). Switched to it yesterday because I am one of those lazy players who just hate to constantly cast the spell and being "restricted" by BV, because if you are dodging for a long time you just lose all the stacks and by the time you get the 20 stacks(max dps) on, you kinda miss your only time of doing some actual damage to the boss. Another thing I noticed was that I played with double daggers, felt kinda squishy so I tried some new stuff, and the BiS shield I really think is Magna Eclipsis. This shield is amazing, gotta say, alongside with tons of armor, it comes with a very interesting skill:Level 20 Elemental Aegis wich is, in simple terms a 1k Energy shield that protects you against elemental damage. After changing from BV to Lightning Tendrils, and to Magna Eclipsis I tought doing a guardian. Cleared Maze of the Minotaur deathless, tanked about everything that's possible there whitout dying.
TLDR: If this build feels squishy you're doing something wrong.

Also, people that changed from BV to Lightning tendrils/GC setup should drop chernobog and get a better shield, Magna Eclipsis is one very OP shield and very cheap too, if the ones at sale are very expensive you can just use the recipe for it(https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Magna_Eclipsis).

Other maps cleared deathless: T15 Carcass, T14 Acid Lakes(only types of t14/15 I yet dropped)

Thanks for your feedback... I am still testing... from my feeling BV deals a lot more dmg but not sure. Maybe my setup is not perfect... also maybe I am not position myself right because sometimes the setup does crazy dmg and sometimes not. I guess I have to test a bit more :)

I don't think that magna eclipsis is more suited for this build than chernobog's no matter which single target skills you chose.

"
renatokun89 wrote:
Ok i created this char n its going fun, but when i equip the Inpulsa i dont see the "increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently" I'm shockin then because they are exploding, but i dont see any inc damage on the skill or any buff on the screen.

My build right now:
https://pastebin.com/g8yb6z9n

dont mind the itens be so lame n stuff, i'm still trying to build up the char, just removed the tabula rasa to test the Inpulsa extra damage

Not everything is shown in tooltip... f.e. penetration and still you deal more dmg.

"
Vassili666 wrote:
Why Vinktar with added dmg to spells is better then actually convert 20% phys to lightning? Isnt that better for bv if I use only gem so I dont have full 100% converted?

Actually depending on how your setup is I guess... but I guess it could be better.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 23, 2017, 7:46:48 AM
"
rockanddark66 wrote:
I think the best "form" of this build is using shaper gloves with lv 18 faster projectiles, projectiles speed and attack and cast speed, thus dropping blade vortex setup for the Lightning Tendrils/GC setup(wich, I got to say is MELTING everything). Switched to it yesterday because I am one of those lazy players who just hate to constantly cast the spell and being "restricted" by BV, because if you are dodging for a long time you just lose all the stacks and by the time you get the 20 stacks(max dps) on, you kinda miss your only time of doing some actual damage to the boss. Another thing I noticed was that I played with double daggers, felt kinda squishy so I tried some new stuff, and the BiS shield I really think is Magna Eclipsis. This shield is amazing, gotta say, alongside with tons of armor, it comes with a very interesting skill:Level 20 Elemental Aegis wich is, in simple terms a 1k Energy shield that protects you against elemental damage. After changing from BV to Lightning Tendrils, and to Magna Eclipsis I tought doing a guardian. Cleared Maze of the Minotaur deathless, tanked about everything that's possible there whitout dying.

Also, people that changed from BV to Lightning tendrils/GC setup should drop chernobog and get a better shield, Magna Eclipsis is one very OP shield and very cheap too, if the ones at sale are very expensive you can just use the recipe for it(https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Magna_Eclipsis).

Other maps cleared deathless: T15 Carcass, T14 Acid Lakes(only types of t14/15 I yet dropped)

Can we replace other blue gem with something else ? like get a 6 blue linked chest is veryhard
I've switched to LT/DC/CWC an hour ago and I must say, I like it a lot. I'm not sure if the dps is better, but I like it you're a bit more flexible in positioning as the reach of this setup seems a bit farther. And you don't have to keep stacking BV which turned out to be a PITA. Hell of a time though getting 5 blue links on Inpulsa's, not looking forward to try and get 6B on a 6L.
"
rockanddark66 wrote:

Did you change anything in your talent tree?
hey bashtart any idea for my 6th socket gem? im running spell echo,spark,crit strikes,faster proj,controlled destro but dont need the pierce support. what would be a other viable option for this?
"
lenguyendan wrote:

Can we replace other blue gem with something else ? like get a 6 blue linked chest is veryhard

Yes you can, but I don't think you'll get anything to deal the same damage, I colored my inpulsa with only 100 chromes and it's not that much.

And I did not change anything in my talent tree, everything is the same, as for the chernobog, I really don't understand how that shield is better than magna eclipsis, the phys conversion won't help for the LT/GC setup, and we already have enfeeble on CWDT and wipe pretty much every pack of mobs before it even gets anywhere near us, so if it's only for that "25% chance to Curse non-Cursed Enemies with Enfeeble on Hit" I think it's not worth it, magna gives life/armor and another layer of defense, I'll stick with it since it feels tankier.
"
rockanddark66 wrote:
"
lenguyendan wrote:

Yes you can, but I don't think you'll get anything to deal the same damage, I colored my inpulsa with only 100 chromes and it's not that much.

And I did not change anything in my talent tree, everything is the same, as for the chernobog, I really don't understand how that shield is better than magna eclipsis, the phys conversion won't help for the LT/GC setup, and we already have enfeeble on CWDT and wipe pretty much every pack of mobs before it even gets anywhere near us, so if it's only for that "25% chance to Curse non-Cursed Enemies with Enfeeble on Hit" I think it's not worth it, magna gives life/armor and another layer of defense, I'll stick with it since it feels tankier.

Hi, sure you should stick with it when it feels better for you. I really think every player should adapt the gear & setup to his playstyle because not every setup works for everyone. So I really think it is good that you try things out and that you search for the best setup for you.

The physical to fire convertion will help for this setup because glacial cascade only converts 60% to cold damage. Also the added damage to spell helps this setup. The 25% chance is also a good layer of defense. I must confess I never tested the magna eclipsis myself but I just don'T think that the additional armour and the 1000 elemental shield will be good enough to compete with chernobog's. Maybe when you use the shield for a more important setup... f.e. your herald, onslaught & arctic armour setup with +2 level to gems it would be better.

Maybe I will try the shield out and I will admit that I am wrong :)

"
raiderjoe wrote:
hey bashtart any idea for my 6th socket gem? im running spell echo,spark,crit strikes,faster proj,controlled destro but dont need the pierce support. what would be a other viable option for this?

You can try "added lightning damage" as 6-link
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 23, 2017, 10:18:23 AM
"
bashtart wrote:

Hi, sure you should stick with it when it feels better for you. I really think every player should adapt the gear & setup to his playstyle because not every setup works for everyone. So I really think it is good that you try things out and that you search for the best setup for you.

The physical to fire convertion will help for this setup because glacial cascade only converts 60% to cold damage. Also the added damage to spell helps this setup. The 25% chance is also a good layer of defense. I must confess I never tested the magna eclipsis myself but I just don'T think that the additional armour and the 1000 elemental shield will be good enough to compete with chernobog's. Maybe when you use the shield for a more important setup... f.e. your herald, onslaught & arctic armour setup with +2 level to gems it would be better.

Maybe I will try the shield out and I will admit that I am wrong :)

It's never about right or wrong when you play path of exile :D. It's all about playstyle, while chernobog gives extra damage, magna eclipsis gives extra defense, I personally will take the extra defense to feel safer. Played a lot with double spell daggers on this build, and I felt extremly squishy, even if I wiped almost every mobs in a map, some rare ones or a boss would always give me trouble. Got myself magna eclipsis and that 1k extra layer of elemental shield doesn't look like a loot but does a lot. Chernobog is indeed a better shield if you look for more damage, but this build does crazy lots of damage with or whitout it, I can clear t15 maps with brightbeaks in my hand, at this point extra damage is just useless, so I'm getting extra defense instead.
If we use LT Instead of BV Do we need spark still? Since This setup with LT and Glacial Cascade seems like its aoe or am I wrong?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 wrote:
If we use LT Instead of BV Do we need spark still? Since This setup with LT and Glacial Cascade seems like its aoe or am I wrong?

The LT/GC setup it's not that aoe, kinda small range actually, because of conc effect maybe. Spark is still the main skill on this build, LT/GC is only for single targets or mobs that would not be so easy to beat with spark.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info