[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hey, how do you deal with freeze, no antifreeze pot? :O
Hi can i do endgame content with this build ? (shaper)
"
hoazgazh wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hoazgazh/characters
sorry but i dont know how to post item on this forum.

pls check my char, with that equips, i cant run into map tier 4 - white ( no mod), leech life 0.2% not enough to survive.
-DPS no buff 13k.
-res 94/76/76
-life 3k7
-armour 2k2
please rep soon! thank you

If T4 is too hard atm just do T2-3 maps until you are ready for T4. Important is to nearly not die.. then you will progress fast in level & gear. When tier becomes to easy you know it is time to progress.

@dreadtsrded: not really necessary with pious path we are nearly always immune to ailments.

@lenguyendan: shaper & guardians is more a pratice thing, knowing the mechanics and how to resct to their attacks. I killed all of them last season and I will kill them this saison too.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 21, 2017, 7:31:04 AM
Hello, nice build there, can someone explain the lightning golem + blood rage + arcane surge to me ? When i cast the golem arcane surge is active for some secs but not more and how does blood rage come into play ? Do I just activate it casually when i feel like i need it ? Sorry for noob question, im new ^^
"
Dreadtarded wrote:

Look at ascendancy .

Test yesterday
permafreeezz bosses t14 , multi %414 and increased crit chance %50% that give more often trigered
, all trash always freezed "Rare , Rogue , Beyond" on t15 maps.

Need some good rare shield to more crit chance try to freezzz t15 bosses.
In god we trust.
So after a night of testing, I can comfortably say if you don't like BV like me, I have found a great single target solution.

Everything stays the same tree wise and 95% gear wise, just no hrimburn , in your chest you are going to use the following setup instead:

Lightning Tendrils > Cast While Channeling > Glacial Cascade > Inc Crit Strikes > Conc > Controlled Destruction

This setup has been absolutely melting bosses in every tier (have only pushed to T13 so far - don't typically go into red maps until 90+). I would say that it kills quicker then BV, you don't have to constantly cast it, and it still synergizes perfectly with the conc Templar nodes we take but offers you a little more range. It is ready always, as soon as you need it. BV, fully elementally converted will most likely do more damage at 15-20 stacks if you can keep them up, but this requires using hrimburn which i'm not a fan of personally, especially because I am using new shaper gloves with faster proj and my spark setup in them.

Another good thing about the setup is in really crappy layout maps that aren't open, I have been just using this instead of spark. It still triggers our OP chest lightsplosions and clears full rooms of packs the second you touch them with tendrils.
Last edited by coaa on Dec 21, 2017, 9:05:21 AM
"
coaa wrote:
So after a night of testing, I can comfortably say if you don't like BV like me, I have found a great single target solution.

Everything stays the same tree wise and 95% gear wise, just no hrimburn , in your chest you are going to use the following setup instead:

Lightning Tendrils > Cast While Channeling > Glacial Cascade > Inc Crit Strikes > Conc > Controlled Destruction

This setup has been absolutely melting bosses in every tier (have only pushed to T13 so far - don't typically go into red maps until 90+). I would say that it kills quicker then BV, you don't have to constantly cast it, and it still synergizes perfectly with the conc Templar nodes we take but offers you a little more range. It is ready always, as soon as you need it. BV, fully elementally converted will most likely do more damage at 15-20 stacks if you can keep them up, but this requires using hrimburn which i'm not a fan of personally, especially because I am using new shaper gloves with faster proj and my spark setup in them.

Another good thing about the setup is in really crappy layout maps that aren't open, I have been just using this instead of spark. It still triggers our OP chest lightsplosions and clears full rooms of packs the second you touch them with tendrils.

Im not sure but POE Builder show BV 10 blades more DPS then LT-CWC-GC.

On diamond + promise flask spark do 100k DPS , this is enough fast clear.
In god we trust.
Last edited by Essenteal on Dec 21, 2017, 9:26:19 AM
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
Dreadtarded wrote:

Look at ascendancy .

Test yesterday
permafreeezz bosses t14 , multi %414 and increased crit chance %50% that give more often trigered
, all trash always freezed "Rare , Rogue , Beyond" on t15 maps.

Need some good rare shield to more crit chance try to freezzz t15 bosses.

If I understand correctly, you permafroze them with BV right?
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
coaa wrote:

Lightning tendrils I thought about this skill since I did read about rework of the skill but I did not really consider it as a good single target option. It seems to be a really interesting option... I think I want to test it.

@Essenteal: it is really hard to compare dps numbers of different skills. I think you only really know when you test it ingame.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
coaa wrote:

Lightning tendrils I thought about this skill since I did read about rework of the skill but I did not really consider it as a good single target option. It seems to be a really interesting option... I think I want to test it.

@Essenteal: it is really hard to compare dps numbers of different skills. I think you only really know when you test it ingame.

Yeah I would test it yourself. BV I hate the feel of, and as I said I DID NOT have hrim on for full conversion so the damage was kind of MEH. I couldn't really change that unless I dropped ALOT of currency on switching my gloves, essence craft a nice helm base with enchant etc.

The setup is doing far more then 100k dps. My sunder char fully buffed was around 400k dps and I was killing bosses at 1/3rd the speed that LT > CWC > GC setup is. I've melted every boss like butter up to T13 so far. I'm only 87 so I haven't pushed higher yet on this char.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info