[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

"
Is it really worth giving up the sockets for Kaoms Roots?

Sockets? How about giving up 30%+ chance to evade?
"
crDrinker wrote:
"
Is it really worth giving up the sockets for Kaoms Roots?

Sockets? How about giving up 30%+ chance to evade?

because many people use many def armor type, Belly for example. So they switch to Iron reflex. Meaning you don't wast any avoidance.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Do we use the Legacy League boots setup or the Breach League boots setup?
Last edited by Hey_Jacob on Aug 31, 2017, 9:42:45 PM
which gems should i take for a 5 link chest ?
does anyone know what Major/Minor Pantheons we should go with and now that we only see the bandits once should we go Oak?
I hit level 70, got the claws, and my dps is 14k unbuffed, is that fine?
"
Odingamerd3 wrote:
does anyone know what Major/Minor Pantheons we should go with and now that we only see the bandits once should we go Oak?

I am playing with Lunaris as major and Yugul as minor. With bandits I helped Alira and i think its a good choice.

Flameoffury just check if you are melting mobs fast enough:). I think that's fine.
"
Magmafat wrote:
Hey guys, I'm having tons of fun with this build but I'm dying a lot to 1 hits. I don't have tons of life (4k currently) and was thinking of upgrading my gear, here's what I'm using:

What mods should I look for? What gear should I change?

Just to point out that I have noticed your cast when damage taken, Immortal call and summon ice golem are too high in level. They should be as low as possible. If you read CWDT on your build now, it says that you have to take around 3k damage before it triggers your Ice golem and Immortal call which makes you Invulnerable to physical damage for a short time. I would suggest to replace them with lower level as this will increase your survival just a little bit. Other than this make sure your resistances are at 75%, your evasion rating and life are high as possible. You are welcome to take a look at my gear if you are unsure of anything.
Could you please add some Information about Uniques for Leveling? Im kinda new to the game (Have a 70 char but dont like him) and I dont know what uniques for leveling i should buy.
Has anyone done the research on what the best in slot gear would be for this build? I know this is a budget build but I would like to know what upgrades would be beneficial if someone already has the info.
THANK YOU!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info