[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

thanks starexile :-) gonna look after that
What do you think should be the end-game items, besides the ones you listed?

Even if it's a cheap build, it can always have some improvements, right? Are there any uniques worth buying, like a chest or helm?

Also, when do you think I should put aside the tabula and get a normal chest?
Hadn't played PoE in 3 years and came back with Oriath. I've been using this as my starter build and as many have mentioned, it is FUN. New content is great, feels like a complete game now. My ranger is only 63 at the moment, looking forward to endgame.

@Appels_Zijn_Gezond Hope you get better soon!
"
Mantux31 wrote:
Also, when do you think I should put aside the tabula and get a normal chest?

I just put aside my tabula for a 5L at lvl 81. I'm thinking about putting the tabula back on though.

"
Mantux31 wrote:
What do you think should be the end-game items, besides the ones you listed?

Even if it's a cheap build, it can always have some improvements, right? Are there any uniques worth buying, like a chest or helm?

I recently found this amulet that helped with some attribute requirements, ele res, and leech that I'm liking with this build:
just curious how people play. Still levelinmg this build currently 47.

I am running hatred and herald of ice on which reserves 359 of my total 478

I can eat pots and I have stacked mana leech

At boss fights should I turn off one of the reserved mana skills or run with 2 mana pots? thoughts
Hey guys, I'm having tons of fun with this build but I'm dying a lot to 1 hits. I don't have tons of life (4k currently) and was thinking of upgrading my gear, here's what I'm using:

What mods should I look for? What gear should I change?
"
nonoshan wrote:
just curious how people play. Still levelinmg this build currently 47.

I am running hatred and herald of ice on which reserves 359 of my total 478

I can eat pots and I have stacked mana leech

At boss fights should I turn off one of the reserved mana skills or run with 2 mana pots? thoughts

I only used 1 Aura during the lvling. You don't need both of them. Your DPS should be fine

"
Magmafat wrote:
Hey guys, I'm having tons of fun with this build but I'm dying a lot to 1 hits. I don't have tons of life (4k currently) and was thinking of upgrading my gear, here's what I'm using:

Hi there. We are sensitive to one shot yeah. I can be one shoted with 5.6K life :/
so you can change your body armor for a Belly.
Spoiler

You can switch your boots, this are nice for lvling but when it come the end game, no life on it is quite anoying (this is what i think)
i use this
Spoiler

It's great for the life, the extra frenzy charge and for the effect on it witch is "cannot be dlowered bellow base speed". You don't give a sh*t about temporal chain with that :)

You linked only one ring, and you don't have life on it. You should find 1 (or maybve 2) ring with life. Could find some stat on it (intel/str) rez (all or specific you need) and physical damage and or speed and or cold damage.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Aug 30, 2017, 2:39:31 AM
Dont you think that Vitality Void(duelist tree life leech nods) are worth? Im using it with vaal pact and its working really well, im at level 65 HC and just face tanked all 4 final bosses from act 9 with really crap gear

Im also thinking about Atziri boots instead of Darkray, because of the spell dodge and HP

For leveling, Herald of ice + Onslaught is working really well
"
Magmafat wrote:

Hi there. We are sensitive to one shot yeah. I can be one shoted with 5.6K life :/
so you can change your body armor for a Belly.
Spoiler

You can switch your boots, this are nice for lvling but when it come the end game, no life on it is quite anoying (this is what i think)
i use this
Spoiler

It's great for the life, the extra frenzy charge and for the effect on it witch is "cannot be dlowered bellow base speed". You don't give a sh*t about temporal chain with that :)

You linked only one ring, and you don't have life on it. You should find 1 (or maybve 2) ring with life. Could find some stat on it (intel/str) rez (all or specific you need) and physical damage and or speed and or cold damage.[/quote]

Thank you very much for your answer! Here's what I changed

Is it really worth giving up the sockets for Kaoms Roots?

You failed your quote i think :p
I aksed myself the same about thoses boots. Just give it a try. Pick one cheap. You should moove only with WB so speed dosen't really mater. You will never be slowered and THIS is awesome. Trust me. But maybe, it's not fit to you. So tryed. I can even give you a mid/low roll. I don't need them. They don't have the +1Frenzy but you can try for free (and the Frenzy is a must have on it after that)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Aug 31, 2017, 2:13:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info