[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
BadHotPotato wrote:
Which chest armor will you recommend: Hyrri's Ire or Belly of the Beast?

both are very good. if you can get a decent amount of life without belly you should use hyrri imo.

I have 4.3k HP with Belly and almost every HP nodes from this build. With Hyrri (planning to make it 6L) I got 3.7k HP. Would this be fine for 10-12t maps at least? Can't see any more opportunity besides last HP nodes to increase my HP.
"
BadHotPotato wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
BadHotPotato wrote:
Which chest armor will you recommend: Hyrri's Ire or Belly of the Beast?

both are very good. if you can get a decent amount of life without belly you should use hyrri imo.

I have 4.3k HP with Belly and almost every HP nodes from this build. With Hyrri (planning to make it 6L) I got 3.7k HP. Would this be fine for 10-12t maps at least? Can't see any more opportunity besides last HP nodes to increase my HP.

much too low hp. get more life on the items and level up to increase life.

"
NaraKuroha wrote:
Hi!

I'm a new player, I'm trying to follow the guide and at this point has been awesome!
I've a question about the Herald of Ice + Warlords mark, I can only get the mark on the mosnters when they explode and deal AOE damage, however most of the time they don't explode, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

My profile is public, I'm still low > w <) I don't have the gear on the guide!

it only works for packs of monsters. you have some leech from the claw passives on the top right. if they don't shatter you didn't freeze them.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 9, 2017, 9:06:39 PM
So im looking at my tree and forgive my noobness but im only seeing the winter spirit conversing 20% phys to cold damage, was this a nerf or am i missing something. that adds up to only 80% phys:cold?
Nope. The passive before Winter spirit has another 20%.
got it thanks
Thanks for the answer, kompaniet.
Nice guide, will def try something like that in next league. Just one remark:
"
It basically means we have 30% more damage with these two jewels in our tree.
It actually means at least 30% more damage. Even more if monster have positive cold resist.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Lvl 87 in legacy league. Farming strand and doing alright.

The gems in my chestpiece are what give me the most dps according to Path of building (except Fortify of course but i prefer to have it in main link) For single target/bosses Melee phys gem was better than Cold pen mind you.

For bosses/tough single targets i have my trusty Vaal lightning trap, Ancestral warchief and Poacher's mark.

BadHotPotato: I would also like to use Hyrri but i have 4800 life and i am aiming for 5000. It's a shame it has no life i don't think it's worth it. With Hyrri i don't see it possible to reach 5000 life.

Right side of the tree really sucks for getting a decent life pool. The only way is to get the Scion life wheel and that's not gonna happen this time.

Extraordinary good build. Many thanks to thread creator. I've been having a blast. This has been a most excellent mapping charachter.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 11, 2017, 11:59:44 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
BadHotPotato: I would also like to use Hyrri but i have 4800 life and i am aiming for 5000. It's a shame it has no life i don't think it's worth it. With Hyrri i don't see it possible to reach 5000 life.

That's what I really hate about this game. You either aim for 5k HP pool or you go for CI builds. It really sucks that I have to stuck with Belly for the rest of the game.
Also, nice gloves. Need to buy one like this.
Last edited by BadHotPotato on Jul 12, 2017, 5:34:24 PM
Lvl 89. 5224 life with my new chest. 6 linked it within 226 fusings.

I can survive better with this over the rare chest with spell block.

Build is quite safe. 65% attack dodge and 40% spell dodge. Elemental reflect is still dangerous. I have killed myself atleast two times to it. A few deaths to volatiles blowing up in my face. Can those be dodged? I suppose not if that is secondary damage.

I am no hardcore material. 15 deaths and halfway to lvl 90 but I imagine the build can be made to work rather well for hardcore played the way thread creator does with less focus on crit multiplier/damage and more life. Should be able to get 6k life with better gear and Belly.

BadHotPotato: 5k life is just my preference and goal for an endgame evasion/dodge build. Don't let me tell you how to play the game :) I am sure it is quite possible to get by with far less life. It all depends on what you wanna do too.

Since i was so lucky linking up my Belly i think i will start working on a nice rolled Hyrri.

Edit: Btw Aspect of the panther gives more dps than Flash freeze according to Pob. Just thought i'd mention that.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 13, 2017, 8:24:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info