Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

All this seems to be great news, cant wait to see the 100s of unique rebalance!!!

oh and ...

"
Rory wrote:
  • Mana has been added behind Mind over Matter, allowing for those builds to be better than ever before.
doubt it will ever been as good as MOM when Arctic armour not a shit skill :(
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Quite an amount of refreshing changes.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I don't know how I feel about that AoE change, but I just have to see it in game to make my mind. I'm glad that BF is going to get nerfed, it was too much tbh. GJ!
BL nerf?
Aoe nerf?
VAAL DISC NERF?
V A A L H A S T E N E R F ?!?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"
Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield.

RIP Vaal Discipline. Now you are trashy-level gem.
well, i was right about the bladeflurry nerf. But wow, no blade vortex nerf. I guess I know what I'm playing for legacy league lol.

And they keep talking about balance, but all I hear is 'blah blah blah, fuck elemental hit'
Plz tell me that in those 100 uniques you buffed there is Soul Mantle (will use it anyway, but getting buff could be nice)

Wild Strike Inquisitor meta incoming?!
"
ladish wrote:
Vaal pact, es, double dip snooze league incoming.

Yup, at least shadow/ranger got buffed a lot and one handers! I love those. lolz
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
"
All sources of "Increased Radius of Area Skills" have been replaced with an increase to area. This means that rather than the area of the skill increasing geometrically as the player invests in the modifier to area scale, the radius gained per point of the stat will be lower and lower as heavy investment occurs, similar to diminishing returns. Many old radius increases that have been changed to area increases provide a higher numeric value to compensate for this change. The goal of this change is to make investing in the size of your area skills to be less rewarding the more you invest, so players don't feel like they need to gather every single point of area radius to reach their character's full potential.

Can you explain this to me like im 5?

In essence it is basically a massive global nerf to all Iaoe base skills given the same investment right?

This is one of the most crippling nerfs to iaoe spells and iaoe attacks in a ling time.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 22, 2017, 6:08:37 PM
nothing about Vaal Pact and Blood Magic so your reddit account Fake ? O_o i dont get it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info