Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

Great, but what about buffing scion start nodes up a little bit, they don't have to be as insane as on scion release, but really they are extremely lackluster now. On the same token whats up with witches 3% cast speed nodes @ start compared to shadows 4%, seems 4% wouldn't be out of control
So Path of nerfing continue? Nerfing AOE GREAT!! What left in this game? NOTHING
"
make armor great again.

Implying armor was great at some point in the past LMAO. When you read up on the armour mechanic, you can't help but think who in their right mind would waste so much time for so little gain.
Last edited by godlyatheist on Feb 23, 2017, 12:55:34 PM
"
Kastmar wrote:
So Path of nerfing continue? Nerfing AOE GREAT!! What left in this game? NOTHING

CoC Mjolnir ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
After triple mjolner nerfing? Pcha
"
Kastmar wrote:
After triple mjolner nerfing? Pcha

They should nerf it. Mjolnir still costs like 2c, it should be vendor-tier.
Best effing game ever!
No mention of Scion??
HYPE HYPE.
Now, plz, can u fix scion?
Scion its the worst exile so far since ascendancy comes out.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 23, 2017, 1:32:36 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Rory wrote:
Blade Flurry has had its damage reduced.

By 5%? By 95%? Somewhere in between..?

I think it's a weird communication strategy to specifically mention a handful of skills you're going to buff or nerf, and then not actually tell us what the buff or nerf is. I've never used Blade Flurry before and was thinking about giving it a go for the next challenge league.

I had been wondering whether you'd nerf it to a level where I'd lose interest. I still am. If you're not going to tell us what the change is, why would you mention the change at all?

Because it's a teaser. Many many many of us have played BF in some form. Wondering how your toon would be affected by an unknown nerf is part of the fun. Playing meta>hipster in this case is accurate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info