Tomorrow we're posting about some balance changes in 2.6.0. In the meantime, here's a teaser!

It was high time, I was just about sick of going around to get that cluster, sometimes it isn't convenient in the least, no sir.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
That connection will make pathing through that area so much less of a headache... also incentivizes not taking the easy path from ranger to duelist.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on Feb 21, 2017, 8:03:15 PM
I hope the "Nightmare Triangle" around Shadow's Nullification gets some love. Its annoying for ES builds and a nightmare for life builds. Almost any build pathing threw will enable at least one triangle pointing out what a forced waste of points it is. The two Evasion / ES nodes should go I think.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Feb 21, 2017, 8:28:07 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That makes sense...although the absence of Fatal Blade is a bit of a worry for East-side sword users...

hehe

yay they finally fixed crit swords and the lower right corner!!!

oh wait thats graceful assault... oh no they might have fucked it up again.

Ok, well, I guess time will tell where fatal blade ended up, please god not somewhere awful.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Feb 21, 2017, 8:27:12 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Forces of Nature was moved, too. Wonder where to.

Probably a little closer to Ranger. I hope they do not move too far in (like in Duelist) or somewhere else, it would kinda ruin my future Ngamahu's Flame build as a Raider.

Wow I did not even notice it. Really hope its closer to shadow and ranger instead of god forsaken duelist.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Forces of Nature was moved, too. Wonder where to.

Probably a little closer to Ranger. I hope they do not move too far in (like in Duelist) or somewhere else, it would kinda ruin my future Ngamahu's Flame build as a Raider.

Wow I did not even notice it. Really hope its closer to shadow and ranger instead of god forsaken duelist.

ya, the whole reason you would want to go on the outside of that path was for fatal blade, so they fixed the path there and then took away the reason we wanted a path there... ok...

"Some". I hate that word. "Some".

Incomplete information is often more dangerous than no information at all.
when can i expect a shapeshifting gem?

or shapeshifting mechanic

ill don8 lots more money just to have a druid like character
Great, seems like Pathfinder and most ranger builds will be getting buffed... like they so desperately needed because all those buffs to bows and gems every other patch weren't enough, compared to melee gems which gets a major 5% incr damage once a year.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info