Tomorrow we're posting about some balance changes in 2.6.0. In the meantime, here's a teaser!

"
Nephalim wrote:

Wow I did not even notice it. Really hope its closer to shadow and ranger instead of god forsaken duelist.

I hope it is moved to around the Acrobatic area, maybe replacing Crystal Skins or something. Though, there is room above Essence Sap notable. At best, on the outside ranger tree. Do not want Shadow to get too much of an easy time with ele damage, especially with Arching Blows notable and HoWA around.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"Some". I hate that word. "Some".

Incomplete information is often more dangerous than no information at all.

Yea, it does not help to see what happen to some of the clusters that were relocated in that picture.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 21, 2017, 10:33:16 PM
inb4 they announce that str doesnt give 5life per 10 str ...

its now 1 for 1
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
That is the issue. It was absolutely perfect where it was. Not too close to shadow and far enough away from duelist.

Making change for the sake of change on the passive tree is a terrible idea and GGG has loses significant amounts of the player base each time they drastically nerf the tree.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Easier access to health nodes is good but they really need to get rid of the health circle near Scion as well. Otherwise health specs are always going to be going way out of their way to pick up the health circle to remain viable.
"
HecatesLover wrote:
Easier access to health nodes is good but they really need to get rid of the health circle near Scion as well. Otherwise health specs are always going to be going way out of their way to pick up the health circle to remain viable.
But duelists and marauders need it there or closer.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Seeing that a few nodes just in that general area have changed is interesting. It's been a while since we had a passive skill tree change up, hopefully there will be more changes elsewhere.
So when will there be a passive tree reset?, when this will be release?.
"
gianbf wrote:
So when will there be a passive tree reset?, when this will be release?.
Nine days and 13 hours until we can play.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"title"

I thought this post was going to replace the news post for the day...then you post news about reliquaries. You sneaky cats and dogs...
Will 2.6 bring wanders a movement skill or will they have to settle for flame dash/movement speed forever stay tuned!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info