New Unique Items in Content Update 2.6.0

lol going to try fire earthquake grand spectrum x13 build with that mace.
Can't tell if it's a homage to blood dance or dancing on their grave. Hmm.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
like the mace and the boots. The staff seems odd, probably going to end up being 1c
The mace is going to be pretty good for a Juggernaught.

The staff could potentially be overpowered if built correctly. Buuuut I have no idea how I'd go around doing that. Are the staff nodes in the templar area physical damage or attack damage with staves?

And the boots are a must have for any evasion build as a swap for chilled ground maps. I know I'm getting them as soon as possible... not having to reroll that mod is pretty cool. I need to check how much dex my character has. It might even have more life than my current boots...

Edit: Oh, it's per 10 dex. That's kind of lame. :-/ So with a 500 dex char you'd only get 50 life. I feel that 3 life per 20 dex would have been more reasonable and 1 life per 5 dex, or 2 life per 10 would have made the boots very good. As it is they're just ... meh.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Feb 20, 2017, 10:13:34 PM
Yeeee, several unique that the great majority will not have the chance to try and will cost more than 200 chaos.
"
I like turtles.

and poe

But....do you like trains? ;)
I called for an anchor as a weapon a while back - very cool.

Listen very carefully POE, there had better be a lot of unique 3d art with 2.6 or there will be consequences!
Those boots look interesting for cyclone builds
Never been so hyped for any ARPG patch coming up, like i am for 2.6 & 3.0 right now! w0w good job GGG
Eh.... More "lets solve melee issues with items instead of actually addressing mechanics". Its a nice mace for stunning, dont care too much about the stave. The boots are competitive for the slot thats for sure.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info