Regen is not working on minions

"
Juubj wrote:
I went into a boss fight and i let my guardian lose almost his whole hp, and now i am waiting like 15 mins and he is still not regenerating any hp.... I really have no idea what is going on with my guardian.. He has like 25K hp but like 0 regeneration

Are you giving him an unique that specifically doesn't allow regen by chance? Again, recovering from flu so I can't think clearly atm if such a unique exists offhand, but that would be my major assumption with that information.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
i dont know :/ i am gonna build him all over again just to make sure
A pair of Skyforths or a Skin of the Loyal with Vaal Pact would prevent a guardian from regenerating naturally. But giving either to a guardian is something most players would remember..

There's also Geofri's Sanctuary but there's not much reason to put that on a guardian and it has 3d to it would be easily noticable if he was wearing that.

Can't think of anything else at the moment.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on Feb 20, 2017, 4:06:03 PM
"
Mokihiki wrote:
A pair of Skyforths or a Skin of the Loyal with Vaal Pact would prevent a guardian from regenerating naturally. But giving either to a guardian is something most players would remember..

There's also Geofri's Sanctuary but there's not much reason to put that on a guardian and it has 3d to it would be easily noticable if he was wearing that.

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Sanctuary would also be regening the guardian's es too (admittedly very hard to notice versus health).
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 20, 2017, 4:12:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info