Regen is not working on minions

I am a necromancer level 75 and i have minion life regen.
BUT!! My guardian is not using it! Everytime he is dying because he is not regenerating the hp..
Am i missing something or this is just broken? I dont know what to do
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2017, 4:12:20 PM
Open your character tab on your profile to be visible please.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
how to i do that?
ok ready
There is no way that the regen is not working. You can test this by going out of town, having him tank some things, and watch the hp go back up. The incoming damage must be too high for him to deal with.
Breaches are especially dangerous for minions. You need to dismiss him if he gets in trouble by keeping the gem in a weapon slot and weapon swap, or remove the gem manually, or porting out. You can also try swapping in Bone Offering instead of Flesh Offering in high damage situations.

Yeah most likely your guardians max hp is just way too low and you aren't providing enough for him to hide behind, whether that be pure defense as well as offense being the best defense (killing anything that could damage him).

Minion regen is only a percentage so if his max hp is low, the regen isn't going to be a lot in a very short amount of time. The leech is much more important for most minions as regen is more of an "out of combat" healing phase over actual combat use.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
The leech is much more important for most minions as regen is more of an "out of combat" healing phase over actual combat use.

Sadly, not for guardian as it usually does too little damage compared to his massive life pool to be leeching any useful amount of life. I'm afraid that buffing his life pool and regen, while using bone offering whenever he's in trouble is the only way to keep him alive.

Capping his elemental resistances is easy, but you should try your best to cap his chaos res too, as he often dies from chaos degen, which is something bone offering won't protect him from. That's why Zandethus' Cassock is probably the best chest for him, high chaos res and consecrated ground on block are invaluable.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
The leech is much more important for most minions as regen is more of an "out of combat" healing phase over actual combat use.

Sadly, not for guardian as it usually does too little damage compared to his massive life pool to be leeching any useful amount of life. I'm afraid that buffing his life pool and regen, while using bone offering whenever he's in trouble is the only way to keep him alive.

Capping his elemental resistances is easy, but you should try your best to cap his chaos res too, as he often dies from chaos degen, which is something bone offering won't protect him from. That's why Zandethus' Cassock is probably the best chest for him, high chaos res and consecrated ground on block are invaluable.

I was referring to leech for minions in general and guardian should usually not be taking damage versus his life pool because the rest of the minions are ripping everything to shreds (Freshly recovering from the worst of my flu, sorry). Regen seems to only be impactful for the guardian as every other minion is capable of leeching at least okishly.

I had my recently ripped guardian in standard last quite a long time, never worrying about how low his hp got, that was until I tried a twinned chaos warbands map. Instant rip for the poor guy. Other than that though, a guardian with dying breath, leer cast, and even just rares with okay life and resist rolls have lived for a long time without much concern specifically because the regen wasn't essential mid combat, but because it would be back to full health the moment he was out of combat very quickly. If he's dying in combat, both the offensive and defensive aspects of your minion build are failing him.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I went into a boss fight and i let my guardian lose almost his whole hp, and now i am waiting like 15 mins and he is still not regenerating any hp.... I really have no idea what is going on with my guardian.. He has like 25K hp but like 0 regeneration
"
I had my recently ripped guardian in standard last quite a long time, never worrying about how low his hp got, that was until I tried a twinned chaos warbands map. Instant rip for the poor guy.

Aye, underpowered summoners are kind of a hobby. Last league I ran some melee-summon hybrid and ultimately took her into some unfortunately corrupted Core, frenzy charges, damage, the whole shebang. WHAM - almost full cleanup, spectres, zombies, golem, guardian needed a hit-confirm and it took him down well enough.

Anyway, it's still good to cover his weaknesses even if you aren't running brainsick content, and chaos is a major weakness. Those that don't really need dying breath can give singularity-springleaf combo a try.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info