Overview of Last Week's Announcements

Waiting for portuguese subtitles in ziggyd videos =\, thank you!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
At what point did Reddit become an official news source?
"
ghymini wrote:
At what point did Reddit become an official news source?

The reddit threads are secondary to the pathofexile.com links. But it's an active subreddit, so why not post stuff there as well as here?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Wait. So we get announcements of an announcement, followed by the actual announcement, and then we get an overview of the announcements having been made.

This is getting out of hand.
Hi Chris,

Will there be any changes on the site? Will we have a new layout with the arrival of the 3.0 expansion?
"
Eldarius wrote:
Hi Chris,

Will there be any changes on the site? Will we have a new layout with the arrival of the 3.0 expansion?

You can bet on it. They do that with every major expansion. The current site says "Atlas of Worlds" under the Path of Exile logo and has a stylized astrolabe-in-space background. Regardless of whether the site is getting any actual new features, the visuals at least will definitely change.
I'm gonna miss the current visuals, I really like them.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
What are the changes on the passive tree??????
IGN gubert
This is too amazing. Thank you GGG!
I really like the way you are working around the Cruel and Merciless levels. Kinda worried about the boss fight mechanics in that the ones in Act 4 kinda limit builds. For example you have to do a lot of running around in the boss fights so now almost every build needs good movement. Also summoners for spectators are kinda screwed because they don't try and hide behind the statues and "laser beams" of effects.

I agree with the other person, get rid of the requirements of the labs for ascendancy. The labs should stand on their own if people enjoy them. Personally I dislike them (a lot).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info