Overview of Last Week's Announcements

"
So not everybody will be eligible to play the beta again. Sigh, you guys have to change your beta system. The last time I thought I would have a key cause I was a closed beta supporter and I was wrong...

- I'm a closed beta supporter
- I played thousands of hours
- I spent over 300$ in this game
- I gave many MANY feedbacks/ideas that ggg did add to the game (go read all my posts if you are courageous enough)
- I'm on a potato pc so this is a great opportunity to know what is badly made and have to be fixed before the release lol

If you are referring to act 4 closed beta.....you did get invited. A week into beta they opened it up to supports. If you wanted in to the beta you could also purchase one of the packs at that time if you weren't a supporter already....

That's how I got in. Vaal support
11 Days to Legacy League and we don't know nothing about patch notes, It would be nice if we got some clues. Also I beg you GGG guys, don't nerf actual viable endgame builds and ascendancies, what you should do is BUFF the weak ones that can't enjoy the late game, PLEASE really PLEASE stop the nerfing and start buffing. Thank you.
As Anderson "Gaveta" (Anderson "Drawer", in English) would say...:

"
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!

xD
Last edited by JAPA_77_LAPA on Feb 20, 2017, 10:33:22 AM
<3
Why ggg always promote ziggyd videos?
The hypetrain is real :)
just put Ziggy on payroll already, you guys plugging his content is getting redundant
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
RedStark wrote:

They're not promoting ZiggyD, ZiggyD is promoting them. Why wouldn't they help him do that, huh?
thx :)

"
RedStark wrote:

They're not promoting ZiggyD, ZiggyD is promoting them. Why wouldn't they help him do that, huh?

Yeah really. "You want to do some work and show off our stuff and not get paid for it? You want to say nice things about us? Sure, I guess we can let people know what the link to that is...."
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info