[LHC] 2.6 Ramona's CI Essence Drain

"
Xirce wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

To link an item, click on the portrait of your character in the upper left corner under your nickname. Then, select the character who is wearing the item, and left-click one time on the item you wish to link! It will automatically add the link to the item to your post, and you can do the same thing with the stuff in your stash just selecting it :)

Regarding the freeze and chill, yeah it's the main issue of all CI builds, you should always pop up your anti-freeze flask before engaging a suspicious pack of mobs, and the chill is the nastiest mod ever seen after temporal chains! Not to mention the Tul bossfight.
Dream Fragments
has been buffed in the last patch, now it provides like 50% cold resistance and immunity to both freeze and chill.
This ring is even now still part of my gear, I keep it until I'm leveling. Of course, as soon as I can get my hands on a OP chaos damage/flat es/%es/res/dex or strength ring I'll switch!
Anyway, I think that you should always equip it in the Tul's realm and in some Uber labyrinth layouts

Thank you for telling me the trick. At first i thought it doesent work, you didnt mention to close the window, lol. Using the back button didnt work. I just felt stupid once i got it right. :)

I am using a nice Auxium, since i have no issues with resists.

But the combination of your ring and a good Crystal Belt is better for sure but just too costly.

ah sorry I didn't mind about closing the window XD
auxium is fine if all your res are capped or overcapped, I used ascent because it was even cheaper than the auxium.
"
Giammafix wrote:

auxium is fine if all your res are capped or overcapped, I used ascent because it was even cheaper than the auxium.

When i bought the Auxium i didnt know about the Ascent, now i have both, just in case since they are good for other builds as well. :)

I have less issues with resists because i am using a self found rare amulet.

To solve the stun issue i put points from Deep Wisdom to Occultist's Dominion. That gives me needed Str and 55% stun resist on top of the 50% that ES is giving you per default. Its not a 100% stun immunity but more than enough usually.
Hi! i am starting to follow this build, but i dont see any golem gem. Do you carry any golem in the build? Sorry for my english and thank you for the build!
"
Neul89 wrote:
Hi! i am starting to follow this build, but i dont see any golem gem. Do you carry any golem in the build? Sorry for my english and thank you for the build!

Golems are of little help in this build.

But...
...you could go for a Chaos golem to get 4% physical damage reduction.
...you could go for a Flame golem to get a little bit more damage on the initial hit.
...you could go for a Lightning golem to get slightly more cast speed.

I went for the Stone golem, it gives nice extra ES regen and acts like a little tank sometimes. It can even distract bosses.

Unfortunatly in high tier maps you probably need a high level CwDT gem to keep them "alive", making them rather useless.

"
Xirce wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

When i bought the Auxium i didnt know about the Ascent, now i have both, just in case since they are good for other builds as well. :)

I have less issues with resists because i am using a self found rare amulet.

To solve the stun issue i put points from Deep Wisdom to Occultist's Dominion. That gives me needed Str and 55% stun resist on top of the 50% that ES is giving you per default. Its not a 100% stun immunity but more than enough usually.

It's a good option for now, I feel anyway that an eye of chayula would solve all the problems, including attributes :)
Or you could get a Kiara's determination to solve all the stuns, freeze and curse troubles :D
or maybe a Valyrium ring could be a viable option, if you can cap that -40% cold resistance on other pieces of the gear
speaking about the skill nodes like Leadership or similar (% increased radius of aura skills), do they affect the radius of the curses linked to Blasphemy?
"
Giammafix wrote:
speaking about the skill nodes like Leadership or similar (% increased radius of aura skills), do they affect the radius of the curses linked to Blasphemy?

Any curse linked to Blasphemy is affected by curse and aura area increases. Nodes like Leadership and Hex Master both increase the area.

When you increase the radius, the area increase is exponential and not linear. Therefore we only have area increases since 2.6.

Most skills got their base radius buffed to compensate, unfortunatly Blasphemy got nothing. Its area is pathetic now and really needs all the buffs the Tree can provide.

To be honest Blasphemy is more suited to melee builds now. But even melee builds gain more range on every patch, just look at Blade Flurry or Frost Blades. :)

What's the best tactic (video maybe) to get contagion to proc between packs? I feel like the area of mine is pathetic and I don't get good chains. Maybe it's just something that comes later with map density (only in Merc Dried Lake now), because it seems like I've already got all of the +aoe skills that are in the build.

Also:

"
Xirce wrote:
Any curse linked to Blasphemy is affected by curse and aura area increases. Nodes like Leadership and Hex Master both increase the area.

To be absolutely clear though: Anything (like "Influence") that says "...to non-curse auras" doesn't affect curses linked to blasphemy though, right? Because those are "curse auras"?
Last edited by Laserbot on Apr 7, 2017, 8:49:19 PM
I'm curious is there a point where high end vaal regalia outweights The Skin?
"
Laserbot wrote:

To be absolutely clear though: Anything (like "Influence") that says "...to non-curse auras" doesn't affect curses linked to blasphemy though, right? Because those are "curse auras"?

Influence only affects Discipline. The 20% total increase is like having 13-14% increased ES and therefore worth more than 2 points in 6% increased ES nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info