The Legacy Challenge League

OK OK CHRIS WILSON the time has come to put all the rest of these other game company's on notice!

This is exactly how you run a GAME company and A HUGE FAMILY OF FRIENDS/Community..

Once again I am blown away by how you guys manage to get this so right in so many levels its insane.. I hope you guys become rich not just in cash but in every thing you do you all deserve it so very much.

Cheers and thanks for all you guys do.

Soulreaver Chris
I was hoping the league stones weren't consumable with low charges, but they are. More clutter for the stash considering I'll need 3 for every 3 maps or 1 per map that's a lot of stash real estate, it would really suck to play with a default amount of stash tabs.

I am happy that they are adding legacy uniques to the league which adds incentive for me, but it undermines the reasoning behind nerfing these unqiues in the first place. If having an extra 200% unarmed damage on facebreakers or 60 more life on bringer of rain was that broken that it needed to be lowered then how is this ok for the balance of a challenge league? Is adding incentive to a challenge league worth flooding the standard market with more legacy items? You are effectively saying its ok for some people to have legacy versions of items while in other cases it's "game breaking". This will surely suck for any newer player who started playing standard after the items were nerfed to find that the facebreaker they're using in standard is inferior to the facebreaker dropped in a challenge league or older legacy version that are very expensive if you didn't acquire it pre-nerf.

If you're going to do shit like this then why gut uniques in the first place?
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
This seems super cool but it's like a "Greatest Hits" league. Is this intended to be the final expansion?
Holy **** this is hype.
"
raisin2u wrote:
Oh, forgot to ask. Which mods will Zana have? I want to plan which other leagues I'll be running in maps in addition to the league stones.

Triple beyond inc.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
I will clearly play gladiator this league with the new Broken Faith buff :D
Just not sure what to play as a main physical skill to apply nice poison damage stacks.

Any Idea people?
PLEASE make those "Relics" green items a THING in the future !
1. HYPE! Sounds like a really fun league, love getting the old league mods. The chance at legacies is great stuff too.

2. Great music, act 6 lioneye's watch? :)
Too much. Much too much. Many times too too much.

Not sure I want to deal with it all.
This means Legacy Kaom's Heart maybe??? O_O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info