2.5.3 Patch Note

I was fully ready to buy a legacy league pack... but they are a bit... underwhelming?
This is by far my favourite character effect. <3

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I really love the glow and the pet is also fun!
The glow effect is part of the body armour or where does that come from? Looks really cool.
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.
"
Tygerwoody wrote:
I was fully ready to buy a legacy league pack... but they are a bit... underwhelming?

Compared to what; the $400 packs?

For ~ €55 I got an entire armour set, a weapon effect, a character effect, a pet, a cloak and the points. The supporter packs are designed to be an incentive to spend a certain amount of money in bulk, where you effectively buy points and get a few extras for free.

If you don't like the aesthetic of what they added, then sure - that's fine. We all like different things. But I'm not sure what similarly-priced packs you think offered a better deal. These are an excellent value proposition imo - that's why the larger one was an instabuy for me.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

"
Sarno wrote:
"
Tygerwoody wrote:

Compared to what; the $400 packs?

For ~ €55 I got an entire armour set, a weapon effect, a character effect, a pet, a cloak and the points. The supporter packs are designed to be an incentive to spend a certain amount of money in bulk, where you effectively buy points and get a few extras for free.

If you don't like the aesthetic of what they added, then sure - that's fine. We all like different things. But I'm not sure what similarly-priced packs you think offered a better deal. These are an excellent value proposition imo - that's why the larger one was an instabuy for me.

Its just that the most recent packs have been so great. I'll still probably buy a Legacy pack just to continue support. But its just not my favorite is all. :)
Latest breach pack doesnt even have a full armor set. What ya talking about??
$30 pack is kind of lackluster. Would love to support the game but only if I get something interesting in return...the portrait border is plain (although I see what they're going for which is clever), the cloak looks like I'm supposed to be the king of carpentry, and there isn't even a video for the weapon effect so I can see if it actually looks good or not.

That being said, I'm very excited about the actual content
I'm so shiny now :3
Very nice!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
tubasteve wrote:
$30 pack is kind of lackluster.

I think the idea of support packs is that they offer extra stuff in return for securing a bulk purchase. Compared to their $400 and $200 packs, $30 isn't much of a bulk purchase so they probably want to offer rewards which won't tempt people away from more expensive options.

"
tubasteve wrote:
there isn't even a video for the weapon effect

I'm not sure if they've linked to it from the website, but they have uploaded videos to YouTube showcasing the new packs. This one has the weapon effect: https://youtu.be/gx56llRURBQ

----

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info