New Rogue Exiles Coming to Content Update 2.6.0

great.

now make them have a significant amount of HP and we're talking business.
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
Aw damn, i was wondering, why news are late.
They said Expansion news come out at 14. Nothing was there.
League news come out at 16. Nothing is here.

But then i realized... i live in the future! Its 16th already.

I am also happy you are revisiting exiles! Anarchy was my first league!
It was also around then, that GGG nerfed ES very very massively.
Will history repeat itself?
Damn how the f did that dude kill Uber atziri :o
"
SloWMoVeMenT wrote:
Damn how the f did that dude kill Uber atziri :o

He probably bought the axe :D
Nice!
Exiles are pretty meaningless these days. Most of the time the exile gets melted before they have a chance to cast let alone show you its skills/kit. One of the more common encounters for me would be seeing the dead exiles pet then realizing that you had just killed the exile without even knowing. Exiles currently have no risk and no reward and is a good example of why you can't just keep piling mechanics on top of mechanics without going back and rebalancing old content that has become insignificant.

I wish I could be even slightly excited for this but just like the incoming 10 acts its content that I really wont be experiencing enough to be happy about. I wouldn't care that much if exiles were removed from the current game as they feel antiquated. I also wouldn't care if they didn't add the new 6 acts because I only rush through the story once per character.

All this content hype but I can't see how any of this isn't just fluff. Stop adding stuff when half the game hasn't been updated to accommodate to the clear speed meta it's starting to feel cluttered. Its content for the sake of content while perfectly good systems are more or less wasted when everyone AOE clears maps at comical move speed in 2 minutes or you're not playing the game right.

Am I really supposed to get excited that there are new exiles that'll drop 3 fucking rares and blues when I'm already 2 screens away?
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
Cicindela wrote:
Am I wrong or all new rogue exiles are long-medium range based and not even one melee, because melee is dead?

Melee died before they added ascendecy (EQ, Ground Slam or other "melee" skill doesn't count)
"
p0t wrote:
I also wouldn't care if they didn't add the new 6 acts because I only rush through the story once per character.

All this content hype but I can't see how any of this isn't just fluff. Stop adding stuff when half the game hasn't been updated to accommodate to the clear speed meta it's starting to feel cluttered. Its content for the sake of content while perfectly good systems are more or less wasted when everyone AOE clears maps at comical move speed in 2 minutes or you're not playing the game right.

This is your point of view, your playstyle, and your problem vis-à-vis these announcements.

Not everyone plays that way. The only way to play the game wrong is to not enjoy yourself while playing. And if that's the case, then it's time to find a new way to pass the time that you enjoy.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
ironic that Bolt seems the slowest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info