New Rogue Exiles Coming to Content Update 2.6.0

Ailentia Rac sounds like an anagram.
Just like Antalie Napora.
But i can't solve it yet.
Last edited by Hamallainen on Feb 15, 2017, 9:30:37 PM
hey, more exiles, thats awsome
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Arcin2k17lulz
how about some new supporter packs already..jeez
"
Hamallainen wrote:
Ailentia Rac sounds like an anagram.
Just like Antalie Napora.
But i can't solve it yet.
italian race ?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
k3m15a wrote:
I feel as if they are a bit too rare in game. I'd play for a while and maybe see one per month.

no one sees rouge exiles any more. You sort of guess one must have been in your zone when you 1 shot the screen and more than the usual amount of loot drops.

if you're close to leveling you're almost guaranteed to see one, and it'll the be the one you least want to see.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Is this.. new stance animation for 2h axes at 0:27? I hope so cause it looks so much better than current hammer shitty one (on marauder anyway, idk how others wield it)
"
Scoobaniec wrote:
Is this.. new stance animation for 2h axes at 0:27? I hope so cause it looks so much better than current hammer shitty one (on marauder anyway, idk how others wield it)

Looks like its using 2H Sword Animations with an Atziri Disfavour Skin?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
"
Scoobaniec wrote:

Looks like its using 2H Sword Animations with an Atziri Disfavour Skin?

Yeh, and 2h sword stance is actually cool af. If sword wasnt sucking so much i would run one just for this stance alone. Sword stance fits axe far better than hammer one. I hope they do plan to change it based on this preview.. one can hope at least.
"An Error has occured" Love the new exiles xD
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2651223

YouTube: Demonix Gaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info