What Leagues you gonna play in Legacy?

I never got around to doing a chieftain yet so I think I'll try out a fire totem chieftain. Also that new staff with the 'added fire damage to spells' might be nice for flame totem.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Nah, solo you still get a lot of levels just from blue packs and huge packs of white mobs, so you will find yourself level 55-60 in Merc Dried Lake.

That's pretty speedy. I'm usually 65-70 by merc dried lake. I rarely stop to farm anywhere but I do tend to kill all monsters I come across while going through the acts. There's been one case where I stopped farming at cruel dried lake because I wanted to get level 64 and equip RotC before trying Malachai and labyrinth (that character was and still is at zero deaths).
"
databeaver wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Nah, solo you still get a lot of levels just from blue packs and huge packs of white mobs, so you will find yourself level 55-60 in Merc Dried Lake.

That's pretty speedy. I'm usually 65-70 by merc dried lake. I rarely stop to farm anywhere but I do tend to kill all monsters I come across while going through the acts. There's been one case where I stopped farming at cruel dried lake because I wanted to get level 64 and equip RotC before trying Malachai and labyrinth (that character was and still is at zero deaths).

Do you use Twink gear with Movement/attack/cast speed, weapons ready for action and at least 2 Quicksilver Flasks rolled for something like Movement Speed + Duration? This help a lot.

You leveled to 64 in Cruel Dried Lake? :o
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Do you use Twink gear with Movement/attack/cast speed, weapons ready for action and at least 2 Quicksilver Flasks rolled for something like Movement Speed + Duration? This help a lot.

I play (S)SF and I mostly make only one character per league, so I don't have too much resources to spend while leveling. I mostly use whatever I happen to find, using currency when it's been a long time without upgrades.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Well, I really wanted to keep that character at zero deaths, and Malachai is a bitch, so. It was pretty fast actually. I think I was making like 50 million XP/hour, and levels at that point are 10-ish million XP apiece. I started from level 55-ish, so getting to 64 only took about two hours.
I never got around to doing a chieftain so I might do a flame totem chieftain and try out that martyr of innocence unique that ads quite a bit of fire damage to spells, which should in turn affect the fire damage of flame totem. Dunno if it will be a net higher or lower damage than a weapon of "% more spell damage" instead of added fire, but I figure I can have one weapon be the 2h and the other weapon option being a 1h and shield to see which nets more damage.
"
databeaver wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I play (S)SF and I mostly make only one character per league, so I don't have too much resources to spend while leveling. I mostly use whatever I happen to find, using currency when it's been a long time without upgrades.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Well, I really wanted to keep that character at zero deaths, and Malachai is a bitch, so. It was pretty fast actually. I think I was making like 50 million XP/hour, and levels at that point are 10-ish million XP apiece. I started from level 55-ish, so getting to 64 only took about two hours.

I wouldn't be able to endure 2 hours of Cruel Lake xD

"
Rhata wrote:
I never got around to doing a chieftain so I might do a flame totem chieftain and try out that martyr of innocence unique that ads quite a bit of fire damage to spells, which should in turn affect the fire damage of flame totem. Dunno if it will be a net higher or lower damage than a weapon of "% more spell damage" instead of added fire, but I figure I can have one weapon be the 2h and the other weapon option being a 1h and shield to see which nets more damage.

While this weapon adds quite a bit Fire damage to speells, specially if combine it with Anger, it's still made for attack builds with this 600+ Fire DPS imo.
Still no new info! Can't wait...

How I gonna play 4 days of Standard without Breaches?! They honestly should be rolled into main-game just as they are now or with buffed Chayula / Uul-Netol droprate but with decreased Elemental Breaches droprates. Brecahes are just too awesome :(
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Still no new info! Can't wait...

How I gonna play 4 days of Standard without Breaches?! They honestly should be rolled into main-game just as they are now or with buffed Chayula / Uul-Netol droprate but with decreased Elemental Breaches droprates. Brecahes are just too awesome :(

Yeah man, I'll have such a hard time beind satisfied with no or fewere breaches :(
Pretty sure what I'm going to SELL :
Perandus and Nemesis stones. Way too many people choose the league based upon an astronomical chance to get one specific item. I'll choose fun in killing stuff and sell those stone to the people that find an illsion fun ;)
Last edited by leto2626 on Feb 25, 2017, 8:25:32 AM
"
leto2626 wrote:
Pretty sure what I'm going to SELL :
Perandus and Nemesis stones. Way too many people choose the league based upon an astronomical chance to get one specific item. I'll choose fun in killing stuff and sell those stone to the people that find an illsion fun ;)

Yeah, quite nice way to obtain free currency for my 15-20 ex build :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info