Doomfletch LA / Barrage

League is starting, time to lvl up this build

BTW have any leveling suggestion with this build? I was thinking about leveling it by using Blade Vortex
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
whats your rings and amulet recommendation? this one is good?

you need steel rings with T1 flat phys(+9-15) 70+ life some resists and if you have 1 suffix open, craft crit chance if you want.

thanks man , btw can you update your skill tree plz.

my gear is ready ( i will change and improve my rings,amulet and jewels soon ) , im using empower because was so difficult to get 3 green sockets lol

"
FranGT wrote:
League is starting, time to lvl up this build

BTW have any leveling suggestion with this build? I was thinking about leveling it by using Blade Vortex

for legacy league i think i will use a random broken build then i going to use a lot of regrets lol

why would you use empower lvl 4 though
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
5.5k life, exactly same tooltip dps, 5% additional penetration. +6 movespeed.

build got buffed. i have 77 movespeed(5% MS from belt) without any flasks, buffs etc. (197 with MS flask)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 4, 2017, 6:00:00 AM

I heard you like penetration
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:

what the hell. i feel like that flask can make new gg builds possible.

while building this char, forget X-Y, forget tooltip, just pick a split arrow gem, it will show you your phys base pool, the more X-Y has your split arrow the better. thats the "dps calculation" for this build.

multiply that phys X-Y with 3 add on top of it, that is approximately your X-Y.
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 5, 2017, 1:11:02 PM
Update the tree pls :(
"
FranGT wrote:

i play HC now, i can share my HC tree with you if you want. you should state what you want, pvp or leveling up with similar build?

"
Márkusz wrote:

wow. so it's worth it to ocd and make all resistances equal
riceJuicer
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
FranGT wrote:

i play HC now, i can share my HC tree with you if you want. you should state what you want, pvp or leveling up with similar build?

I just need the final tree (the one I would use for PvP), I level'd up already
Last edited by FranGT on Mar 5, 2017, 4:01:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info