Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

"
Yajirushi62 wrote:
Can you make two of the guardians immune to lightning damage moving forwards until degen builds are fixed then?

How does this make any sense?
I just CANNOT wait for 3.0
Finally some changes to shake up the meta.
wow nice.

Damn Vaal Pact about to get bricked.

Can't wait for MLegacy League.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Feb 12, 2017, 4:49:32 PM
"
Qiox wrote:
"
Phenrei wrote:
"
As builds relying on damage-over-time will be affected by mechanics changes in 3.0.0, the Hand of Wisdom and Action will likely be nerfed along with them.

We are also still working out our plans for Energy Shield and related mechanics (and Keystones). Changes to this defence affect Hand of Wisdom and Action builds significantly, and there may not need to be a nerf to Hand of Wisdom and Action if ES and Vaal Pact based build-options are changed significantly.

RIP Meta

Delta Meta

Oh good, I look forward to playing this incredibly over tuned game with outrageously bad 6000 life builds.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Awesome read

Next league: Breach it Forward :D
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Feb 12, 2017, 4:46:16 PM
plis dont hurt me precious vaal pact
gimme money bitch
I'm going to have to say it should be a core mechanic, it's to fun not to be and instead having it gated behind something like sextants or zana mods, of course their rarity should be reduced.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
OMG, do I finally smell an entire flashback league coming!

Standard IGN: _DipDodgeDuck_
yay
Goldrim, Wurm's Molt
"
Qarl wrote:
...we don't need to decide this all just yet, due to the nature of the 2.6.0 league. We'll try a few changes there, and see how they play out, and then work out the detailed plan of Breach integration for when 3.0.0 comes out.

Seems like a direct confirmation that the new league is "Legacy" that involves every mechanic of every league so far. Every instance can have one or several mechanics like perandus coffers, tempests, essences, breaches, talisman stuff, etc. In this way, they don't have to change how the breaches work because it is going to be similar to the actual league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info