Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

Ok Chris, but where are the teasers?
IMO and personal play the 'Breach mechanics' make the game unplayable given my bandwidth options,(The fastest bandwidth available is 8mps for an outrageous $75.00/month). Needless to say I play at 6mps (still $45), and given optimal bandwidth speed I have experienced 100% fatal lag when a breach is activated with just one other player in a game. Even solo breaches cause visible lag that can barely be managed, but the drop rates of items does not equal the threat of lag RIPs and xp loss. While it is great to see other users think this is the best thing since sliced bread, I playing experience was that it's the worst playing league I've experienced in 3+ years. I am not pleased to see this getting rolled out into standard games.
"
"
canjp wrote:
CI being chaos immune is very big deal. I thınk you can turn into reduced chaos damage taken %75-80 instead of immunity.

This is by far, the most idiotic thing I've read in the past few weeks.

Congrats on being that special kind of special.

Chaos damage = bypasses energy shield

Chaos Inoculation = 1 Life

Anything that does chaos damage EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST YOU DIE, YOU MORON.

There is a way for CI:
Maximum Life becomes 1
+75% Chaos Resistance
Chaos damage does not bypass energy shield

YOU DUMBFUCK
I bet by 75% you mean to be pair with other resistances, because if you only get +75% from that node, you will only have 15% chaos resist, and then, nobody would go CI ever again.
Last edited by Hughs on Feb 13, 2017, 3:46:58 AM
"
Hughs wrote:
I bet by 75% you mean to be pair with other resistances, because if you only get +75% from that node, you will only have 15% chaos resist, and then, nobody would go CI ever again.

yes, thats what i mean. maybe not 75% capped, but 50% - would be pretty fine. average ES pool must be considered after changes they may implement to % nodes.
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Please do not nerf ES, not everyone plays meta builds!

Just buff life, and nerf(or disable) vaal pact when used with ES.

Totally agree to this. Its ok to have build that survives big hits but its not ok to have facetank all content. VP pretty much negates the biggest downsides to ES builds
In the map mod pool would be fine. Breaches are not a must and I would not want them to be a must. Personally I enjoyed Essence more but I didn't play much for the two years prior to Essence.

very disappointing that what turns the game, silly one by one leagues,in which there is no special meaning, to online attract only, knowingly op add in for the same.etc
QQ my dreams of flipping Legacy Chayula Presence...

Also for those opposed to Breach as Zana Mod--Imagine something like 3 Alchemy cost. Fee's can be cheap too. Those Alchemys are stacking up- Would be a good sink for other currencys.
"
Remove shrines from the core game and replace it with breach. Shrines are lame and roflstomp (always) whereas breaches are exciting and difficult.

Breach league has been my favorite since Invasion which was epic! Difficulty (not talking being 1 shotted) in league is mandatory in order to please longer periods of time. If you think it is too scary for new players you can always scale new league content on normal and cruel down, but to make it hard towards end of merciless.

+1 for this one. Shrines don't feel any exciting at all after breaches :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info