The coming week is huge for Path of Exile fans, with our Race Weekend kicking the week off with some competitive events for awesome prizes! A few days later we're announcing the details of Content Update 3.0.0 and Act 5 with the Content Update 2.6.0 announcement following shortly after. Amidst all the hype, we can't forget Valentine's Day! Make Malachai your valentine by giving his heart a home in your hideout.

The Malachai's Heart Hideout Decoration is now available in store! This microtransaction is not exclusive to Valentine's Day but is simply being introduced as a celebration of Valentine's Day.

Don't forget, the Race Weekend starts in around 12 hours. There are events every hour to participate in and lots of awesome prizes up for grabs. If you're new to racing, you can find more information about the individual races here and some tips for getting started here. As always, if you're not able to race this time around, be sure to check out the action live on Twitch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Sweet!
lolwut
meh

I find Hideout decorations are boring

I miss the good oLd

Bring it back pLease GGG, i want to spend my Last GGGoLd on it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 9, 2017, 10:49:30 PM
aMazing content!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O ­ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
<33333
damn dood
gimme money bitch
jafer no
Hehe Nice
that would also be a good helmet transfer or a pet. nice price too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info