Malachai's Heart is Available for Valentine's Day!

hideout mtx DansGame, it should be a portal effect
that is too gross for words :(
ign: Kza_Taza
Yeah...No
Could not bring myself to drop that into my Hideout
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Feb 10, 2017, 6:34:59 PM
"
kj3373 wrote:
bring back exclusives!

They wont unfortunately, GGG for sure would make a lot of cash but that lame promise thing is the reason that they wont.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
kj3373 wrote:
bring back exclusives!

They wont unfortunately, GGG for sure would make a lot of cash but that lame promise thing is the reason that they wont.

Wait, what?

Since when is keeping your word lame?
Wash your hands, Exile!
Hahaha this is funny idea :)
I still tend to think PoE comes to the end. Well, in the past, I used to think it comes to closure, say, at the end of 2014. I was wrong. GGG had a great success, no doubts. But something kept my nose along with the wind. And BANG! Crossbox release. The last brick in the wall. PoE comes to the end. A year or two, it doesn't matter. A project started by enthusiasts (in this certain case it's a bright part) is to be shut down sooner or later. Selling a dream is well paid (kudos to D2 fans. am part of 'em too). IMHO, "Crilson" is just a wannabe "big" manager, no more.

So, as I predicted in 2014, we have to discover "the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast with a dark, brutal continent" DVD in a nearest (on-line?) store in a not-so-far future with all the leagues included locally. I think if it would be come to happen, it only be possible if GGG won't be so greedy and won't make it avilable just from X-Box Store.

'twas fun, but the game got dead.
This is all about money. D2 is just a bait, you see?
"
cuss wrote:

m-(

no, cause i'm still facepalming. but i respect your very personal and pessimistic point of view.

as long as the game makes me return after a slow and depressing trap death shortly before final uber lab itzaro, i think it has the same effect on others too.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
cuss wrote:

m-(

no, cause i'm still facepalming. but i respect your very personal and pessimistic point of view.

as long as the game makes me return after a slow and depressing trap death shortly before final uber lab itzaro, i think it has the same effect on others too.

Don't get me wrong. The game is great. With its counterpart Grim Dawn it gives me a good feeling RPG (which I like a lot) still goes on. It is a great part for mei. I do want PoE lasts forever but it's impossible, we both know it. Sooner || l8r, it will come to the end. And this will make me disappointed.

I have NO negatives to the developers. Instead, I wish 'em to last the project a bit longer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info