Balancing Legacy Unique Items

Why only league exclusive? there's so many interesting but woefully underpowered uniques in the game, even just giving them new prophecies for fated versions would be a cool boost.

Advancing Fortress... actually give it 150-300 base damage so it could be used as a claw in a melee build instead of only a stat stick in spell casting builds.

The Warden's brand, not old, but so hopelessly flawed, diamond rings with double flat phys are strictly superior without the crippling attack speed penalty, and the lack of a life roll and no resists. You should half the AS penalty and put a big life roll on it. Like Life needs to suck more to obtain DPS, when LL/CI gets massive DPS just by virtue of choosing ES.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Hi!

Waiting with bated breath to see if legacy Kaom's Heart gets balanced. -fingers crossed-
mm yea thats nice mmmmmmmmm yeaaaaa
"
Phenixer wrote:
I don't understand why the M is everywhere in the first page ? poeple put the letter M in capital or even put it in bold. What ?

I will try to write the word Awesome awesome and see if it is an automatic thing

People are being goofy because M is the in-game shortcut to open the shop.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Maybe because the new league's naMe starts with a M?

Nah it's saying "take my money" (shop shortcut)

Or both...

Spoiler
or not hahaha
No Problem,
Exile
Gift maybe nice - but still will require a lot of sacrifice to place (with all other good rings out there)

Shavronne ring - still useless

the troll shield - its still meh, one can easily sustain itself with life regen on totem build.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
How are uniques that are useless, nearly useless, or considered to be in either state weighted compared to unique items that are actually functional within limits and usable if not useful in general?

I am referring specifically to uniques such as Veil of the Night which have no real, practical uses in the game and are extremely limited in their impractical uses. Speaking for myself, I can only think to use it in a build involving linking the Generosity gem to the Purity gems thereby allowing party members to get to something like 65-70% elemental resistances, on Merciless, without factoring in their own gear.

It would be nice to know that such uniques will be or are being favored over more usable/useful items such as the ones showcased in the OP.
Last edited by Marikhen on Feb 9, 2017, 3:05:27 AM
Oh i remember Anarchy... and buying Gifts from Above for 15 chaos... Nostalgia...

"God blesses those who bless themselves."
Did they rework it? It used to say "God blesses those who bless themselves. -Dominus"
Last edited by WiseGuard on Feb 9, 2017, 3:23:00 AM
already buy Gift for colection for 20c
i don't know , shit ring

shav ring with 4% still good , a with 3% shit
new version will see
mostly new meta builds don't use this shit ring

what about Shield?- NOTHING! vendor trash

PS. GGG you want UP some old Uniqs?? OK! Bring back in CoE work with Pain Attunement ok?

ty
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Last edited by Andrew676 on Feb 9, 2017, 3:21:43 AM
1000 lifke Kaoms please!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info