February Weekend Event 13: Mistress of Flame Kill

To see the available prizes of the current events, go to this page.

The top of each class in each race will be awarded a Demigod's Dominance Body Armour.
10 out of the top 50 players of each race will receive a specific armour set. 30 out of the top 300 players of each race will receive a set of footprints. These winners will be selected through a random draw. This excludes cutthroat races where no microtransactions will be awarded.

The prizes will be awarded after the weekend of races has concluded. We'll be issuing these manually during the work-day.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Descent events are voided

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Fixed Seed: All instances of a given area have the same area layout, for all players. Multiple Race Events will regularly have the same seed. That is, the instance area layouts will be same in all the races of a fixed seed set. This includes all Signature events.

Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2017, 12:00:40 PM
Good luck to all. Will see you in the race.

btw..

WHY CANT I MOVE AND WHY CANT I PARTY!!!!!!!!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Can't move because race hasn't started yet (52 min til start at time of this post). Can't party because Descent is solo only.
does "mistress of flame kill" bring any mods or is it just a name? from what i see i'd say it's just fixed seed and nothing else special, correct?
Got an Instance corruption in Losth Cathedral, and after restarting the game 3 times I decided to come here to complain, and then, going to play somewhat else.

I tried to log in in Standard with some of my other characters and I worked, so it was a problem with the layout of the race.

That's what I have when I tried to reconnect with the racing char:

http://imgur.com/a/ws4i3

Men... your races lately are not that nig to have such problems.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)

Best weapon I've rolled in a race in a long time. 1.2k dps molten strike on a 4L at lv. 22.
Does this one only display the ranks of people who finished?

Got to lvl 19, made it almost to merciless and I wanted to see how I ranked.

I guess it would be difficult to rank it for the people who didn't finish, though. Since some would be lower level but farther in the maps...
The only characters listed in the rankings are the ones who defeated the end boss? Even if I am not in there, am I still eligible for the footprints if I am in the top 300? Or does only the time count to beat the boss? Doubt I am in top 300 anyway, I was level 13.
"
miva2 wrote:
The only characters listed in the rankings are the ones who defeated the end boss? Even if I am not in there, am I still eligible for the footprints if I am in the top 300? Or does only the time count to beat the boss? Doubt I am in top 300 anyway, I was level 13.

I was wondering the same, I got to 19, but was first time I've ran one of these since 2013 and no idea what I'm doing anymore.
Last edited by Xanoth on Feb 11, 2017, 11:59:20 AM
---
Last edited by Pathtoexiles on Nov 13, 2017, 6:25:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info