Quality of Life Features in Content Update 2.6.0

"
TwistedTrip wrote:
"
LorewynGaming wrote:
Can we also get a feature telling us how long its been since someone has logged on? My list is full and I have no idea who actually plays and who has quit.

+1

There is already option to check it .
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
"
LorewynGaming wrote:
Can we also get a feature telling us how long its been since someone has logged on? My list is full and I have no idea who actually plays and who has quit.

+1

There is already option to check it .

EDIT: After few leagues, i finally found it. I didn't know that i must hover over the small icon of a person in my friends list in order to find out the time when they last logged in.
I might be an asshole, but at least I am toxic.
Last edited by HuLiGaN_Ku4k0v on Feb 7, 2017, 11:28:37 AM
does that feature also parse the notes i made for my friends?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
GGG loves white for indicating (ala Atlas). Please use something with HIGHER contrast, for atlas AND passive tree!

With Atlas, once you have most maps completed, unless you know general location, the blinking white circle still takes some searching to find. Why not green? blue? something that is higher contrast than the yellowish completed map.

Passive tree...same thing. Once you have spec'd many points, that white circle is no longer very high contrast relative to spec'd nodes.

THANK GOD, I love both of these so much
I hope they can make to see the items equip of the heroes friends
I love the tree search. GGG is love.
FINALLY, THANK YOU!!
This is awesome. It's great seeing the QOL that has been long requested finally being added. It would be awesome if you guys had an in-game character planner next :)
people happy about something that should have been in game from day 3. Hooray life's little victories.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info