Quality of Life Features in Content Update 2.6.0

my biggest wish is an mtx stash sort thingy.. make it happend ggg.. imo it#s more importent
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
A small step for the DEVs but a giant leap for the players. Thank you GGG.
oh man i can't wait just add it today
Woha facebreakers buff!?
ps. how do you type on xbox one controller ?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
FDMLeozin wrote:
I want trade changes instead of the disrespectful XB1 moneysink

Yeah possible game breaking trade change just like Diablo III cause I hate any time or effort gearing during a game. We all know having everything makes the game way more fun! Plus how disrespectful they are taking all your hard earned money you pay to play in order to grow the brand.

I joined because of the xbox one announcement and I've actually put my money where my fun is, disrespectful xb1 money sink? How freaking entitled you are, please don't close your mouth otherwise how are we supposed to know to ignore you?
how about adding more life nodes? since es u can get over 10k ezzzz
how about the 1-key reclaim all MTX button?
IGN: Pastel_Blue
Really GGG! Is this more important to you than being able to sort our stash? More important than asynchronous trade? More important than searching my own posts to link an old one on a current topic I'm posting in? I wonder many times just what down under thinking is in deciding what is a QoL to add into PoE.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
search the tree? but everyone already knows which passives suck and which doesnt. lel

protip, if you are in the life nodes side, you suck.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Feb 7, 2017, 10:17:21 AM
gief reclaim all microtransactions button <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info