Quality of Life Features in Content Update 2.6.0

Any plans to reduce the obscene amount of small effects that cause choppy FPS for people like me? This game runs worse with each league. Not sure why you think that fog, smoke, and tiny little dust particles make your game better. Would like to see some graphical option. If every time you "optimize" you add more graphical crap you aren't really helping.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
ArcheAngel wrote:
What about doing something about the microtransaction stash? Isn't it about time you put some effort into the users having some control of location for items and get the stacking working?
Wasnt the Xbox announcement a big enough flag to tell you that GGG doesnt give a shit about what Supporters think

Says the non-supporter.
The search feature alone justifies another purchase. Thanks for the good new shit, keep it up.
Suppose we won't be seeing those trade improvements anytime soon eh!!?
lame. still no auction house in this beta game
Last edited by maxlmantis on Feb 9, 2017, 11:00:16 AM
Hate to be a party-pooper, but such obvious things should've been implemented long time ago
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Great ideas! it will be wonderful
More QoL Updates please! :D
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Wow, Search tool on the passive skill tree!

Thanks for these years of consolidated effort that finally made this high technology there yet!

Spoiler
Looks like GGG are using all their "Break in case of emergency" QOLs to cover up the failnouncement of Xbox ONE. These seems like so easy to do QOL that they have been done for years but kept as candies to lure people attention when something displeased them

you got that exactly right

same with the ssf league. and if the xbox flops, we finally get an auction house!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Feb 13, 2017, 9:26:49 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
TaRaKaNiO wrote:
What is "friends"? FeelsBadMan
I love how they show a friend search QOL with "nobody" online playing the game

https://youtu.be/QNx8YI9gAHs?t=6s

LOL. good spot
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info