[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

i am running elementalist with life/mom and i must say this buffed mom really rocks
"
kiwiclx wrote:
Ok, I have a real question this time with the CI tricurse build. In the 6l chest you add spell echo, but why? You state that you cant really resummon golems in that build anyway, and lose out on 10% dmg because of the gem. Is there a better option or am I missing the purpose of that gem in the 6l?

spell echo just adds a lot of damage to the flame golems, that's its purpose
What do you think about 2 curses on CoH Arc + 1 Blasphemy vs 3 Blasphemy?
Also how does this build compare to your new zombie one?
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 9, 2017, 3:35:31 AM
"
Catharsis wrote:
What do you think about 2 curses on CoH Arc + 1 Blasphemy vs 3 Blasphemy?
Also how does this build compare to your new zombie one?

First time playing a golemancer, but I've played the other summoner variants for quite a bit, and I can only say that golemancer is still the best when it comes to raw dps output, considering as long as you have the gems and a decent number of harmonies, the build outstrips even a fully geared SRS summoner and maxed minion damage stacked classic summoner; I would seriously doubt zombies even with the baron comes anywhere near a golemancer's performance.
"
First time playing a golemancer, but I've played the other summoner variants for quite a bit, and I can only say that golemancer is still the best when it comes to raw dps output, considering as long as you have the gems and a decent number of harmonies, the build outstrips even a fully geared SRS summoner and maxed minion damage stacked classic summoner; I would seriously doubt zombies even with the baron comes anywhere near a golemancer's performance.

I tend to agree, golem + specter is more damage output but not worth the hassle of resummoning them and they're not immortal like golems.

P.S I've tested out the double curse CoH + 1 blasphemy setup and added a PoL, I like this setup better than triple blasphemy.
Character in my profile in case anyone is interested
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 11, 2017, 3:03:23 AM
"
Catharsis wrote:
I tend to agree, golem + specter is more damage output but not worth the hassle of resummoning them and they're not immortal like golems.

Yeah. I'd say that Flame Sentinels are better for overall map clearing considering they use Fireball instead of Magma Ball/Orb. But spectres can be really annoying to play, even after they made it easier to find.

My biggest issue with Flame Golems is their close range skill, it's horrible. Also I'm still torn between using 4:2 or 3:3 setup on my Elementalist.
can sm1 explain why we take ice and lightning golem in the endgame build?
wouldnt a chaos golem for example be more useful for us?

i think i am missing a mechanic there
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
can sm1 explain why we take ice and lightning golem in the endgame build?
wouldnt a chaos golem for example be more useful for us?

i think i am missing a mechanic there

sure

as elementalist your elemental golem (so not chaos and stone) become immune to all elemental damage, this makes it so that they'll survive everything along with your flame golems. We use different golem kinds to get more buffs from primordial harmony as well
2nd time running Golemancer, first time was in Breach as a necro. Doing elementalist now.

Something I just wanna make clear, is 3 curses + discipline only doable with a level 4 empower in heretic's veil?

Thanks for the guide.
"
"
Catharsis wrote:

Yeah. I'd say that Flame Sentinels are better for overall map clearing considering they use Fireball instead of Magma Ball/Orb. But spectres can be really annoying to play, even after they made it easier to find.

My biggest issue with Flame Golems is their close range skill, it's horrible. Also I'm still torn between using 4:2 or 3:3 setup on my Elementalist.

Flame Sentinels suck, get GoatMan Fire-Raisers. The goats have red horns, link them with gmp and they wreck stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info