[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

easiest upgrade for you early is to get a 20/20 flame golem. a corrupted one like that can be found for like 5-8c and will help immensely until you can get a 21/20 one later on.

After that, yeah anima stone will help a lot and a good es chest too
Thanks ;) I just bought 20/20 corrupted flame golem gem. So it seems that I need a lot of currency to buy Primordial Might right now. Farming time!
Ok, this build is immensely fun. Expensive, but it can do anything.

I did a couple of t16 maps with lvl 18 gems. I did core deathless, running around like a headless chicken but who cares. Now lvl 89, gems lvl 19. Still have 2 passives unallocated because I'm not really sure what to do next. Invested probably around 10 ex in gear (jewels because the actual gear is shit lol) but it's fun, easy and stress free.

Last edited by deimoss on Mar 20, 2017, 4:31:17 AM
I've recently start a golemancer(elementalist) by following the guide

Currently I have 1xMight 5xHarmony 3xEminence(got this because it only cost 1c each)

1) Should i combine my Might into Anima Stone for the 2bonus golems?
2) Should i save up to get another Might OR reach 10xHarmony before going for the 2nd Might
3) What combination for the 4 golems should i be using?

Thanks in advance
"
HongCha wrote:

Currently I have 1xMight 5xHarmony 3xEminence(got this because it only cost 1c each)

2) Should i save up to get another Might OR reach 10xHarmony before going for the 2nd Might

Thanks in advance

I would make the worst eminence and harmony into an anima stone I think. With it you'll have your high dps regardless and can use 6 golems which is superior for clearing. They still have a pretty good AI, they just aren't blood hungry yet. You might want to just selfcast arc to direct them until you get a second might though.

If you choose to keep only 4 golems for a while, I would probably just do 4 flame golems or 3 flame 1 lightning because you don't want to drop coverage
"
allana wrote:
"
HongCha wrote:

Thanks in advance

I would make the worst eminence and harmony into an anima stone I think. With it you'll have your high dps regardless and can use 6 golems which is superior for clearing. They still have a pretty good AI, they just aren't blood hungry yet. You might want to just selfcast arc to direct them until you get a second might though.

If you choose to keep only 4 golems for a while, I would probably just do 4 flame golems or 3 flame 1 lightning because you don't want to drop coverage

Thanks!
First of all thanks for the build.
In Breach i played necro, but this is more fun tho.

Did all the T15 content at 83 also the Phoenix.
Yesterday i tried killing the Minotaur but my golems died way too quickly.

What am i doing wrong? Repositioning with Convocation didnt help at all. Also, since i cant recast Flamegolems cause of mana issues i always needed to leave boss room to recast.
I am running 2 Curses (TempC + Flammability). The 10th Harmony Jewel will do the job in case of regen this big phys attacks?

Thats my current gear. Around 8k ES.

1x Might
1x Anima
9x Harmony

Why controlled destruction over conc effect?
What best enhanct the hemlet? ()

150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Flame Golems
Flame Golems have 40% increased Damage

30% increased Enfeeble Curse Effect
30% increased Flammability Curse Effect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info