[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

The ascendancy Shaper of Desolation says all damages Shocks/Chills/Ignites and I can use it with my spell totem currently, but later on when I'm just running through the maps with my golems even though my flame golems have elemental focus which says they can't do status aliments, will the ascendancy override that?

If you are unsure no need to find out, just if you know off the top of your head.
Thanks for the first 40.
Hey I was wondering if it's possible to do MF with the CI Golemancer Version, with Goldwyrm, Bisco's, etc... the usual MF gear. I think I'll have to drop the 2nd clayshaper then and run a decent ES shield, if so which Golem should I drop? As long as it can clear up to T16 fast, I don't care about Shaper.
"
Thunder71 wrote:
Hey I was wondering if it's possible to do MF with the CI Golemancer Version, with Goldwyrm, Bisco's, etc... the usual MF gear. I think I'll have to drop the 2nd clayshaper then and run a decent ES shield, if so which Golem should I drop? As long as it can clear up to T16 fast, I don't care about Shaper.

Should be possible, but ir you wear a good chest + helm you should be fine on es anyway in my opinion, without a shield! Curses are the most important part of your survivability. I am leveling right now as CI for example with no problems (swapped at 45). Qualty temp chains/enfeeble is just OP
"
allana wrote:
I've been tinkering a bit with the passive tree and I am going to try something a bit different for the character I am leveling. The new magicfind amulet;

is just too appealing to not use in such a build, so I am going to make a couple of adjustments to pick up unwavering stance while retaining the same amount of sockets. All points from here on out will be put into ES. Just need to 6-link and roll my regalia and I'm good to go

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAN0DAABs34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZfRhr2xFQNbmnK0yz0B_v6yL0bAuTJ76KoS9_xsHF7BgsvxXXhq5WY1haUilV4HC7ytO0DEZxgwlvnspKX7CbtYTFwzoZivsJ9toaj1FMrEd9WypNPydKyG6qtfJ4DcAabzupblivNugB56cwn8uGYPNvSdUJuwDuLOmGs4qvkBF7w-q6DXxXySj6uJMc3I8agsf56Bg8vScYVrGQLai-gOGIHar-SffXhEhca8Ntm6EYangvfOVYB49GUfvNFh8Y6-6nCO-I-TfXz0mxAAAAAAA=

Complete new to summoners, sorry for the upcoming stupidity.

I like the idea to use that ammy.

Is stun immunity that important that is worth traveling for unwavering stance? I mean we have the golems to draw fire.
Stun avoidance just makes your life a whole lot easier if you want to kill harder bosses. You're going to get permastunned if you ever get hit by something like an esh lightning orb and bosses like the Chimera are extremely tedious without stun immunity (I learned this from my MF golemancer)

it's not a whole lot of points to get it though and you can make use of the strength, makes gearing easier as well
I'm loving this build pretty hard (elementalist 3 curse one), I might do a little different version with poorman's doedre's ring and some decent talisman, stunlock isn't that frightening with the golembros around.

My question Allana if you would be so kind to answer would be: how does this build fare against vaal temple bosses / HoGM from your experience?

Does it have any weaknesses except known ones like minotaur or uber atziri trio (replace ctrl distr with minion life gem)?
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Mar 17, 2017, 5:11:05 AM
"
pr13st wrote:
I'm loving this build pretty hard (elementalist 3 curse one), I might do a little different version with poorman's doedre's ring and some decent talisman, stunlock isn't that frightening with the golembros around.

My question Allana if you would be so kind to answer would be: how does this build fare against vaal temple bosses / HoGM from your experience?

Does it have any weaknesses except known ones like minotaur or uber atziri trio (replace ctrl distr with minion life gem)?

vaal temple was easy, never tried HoGM so can't comment

vaal temple boss is like uber trio but it just feels like an easier version of it honestly. but I probably didnt do it with the elementalist build but rather with my poison srs/flame golem lowlife character. Golems should be able to handle it though, just move them from degen things

Minotaur shouldn't be too big an issue either, since he won't oneshot them and they'll regen about 20% of their life per second
"
allana wrote:
Stun avoidance just makes your life a whole lot easier if you want to kill harder bosses. You're going to get permastunned if you ever get hit by something like an esh lightning orb and bosses like the Chimera are extremely tedious without stun immunity (I learned this from my MF golemancer)

it's not a whole lot of points to get it though and you can make use of the strength, makes gearing easier as well

Got it, thanks. Is skin of the loyal viable for CI or you need a 800 ES regalia?

This is the first time I got the urge to try a summoner build - good job on the guide :)
"
deimoss wrote:
"
allana wrote:

Got it, thanks. Is skin of the loyal viable for CI or you need a 800 ES regalia?

This is the first time I got the urge to try a summoner build - good job on the guide :)

it's a good chest for sure but you'll have a bit less es. I prefer a big bulky regalia myself

with it though I would use an empower gem, either instead of the fire pen or the controlled destruction gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info