[3.3 Video Guide] Beginner's Guide: Zombie Build "Umbrella Corp Apocalypse Build"

"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
Vexsanity wrote:
Can someone explain to me how you use all those auras?

What seems to be the issue? With the skilltree finished, running all auras shouldn't be a problem.

I don't see any reduced mana reserved nodes taken. 2 purties are 35% each and hatred is 50% plus clarity. I'm fairly new to using auras like this so I'm just not entirely sure how it works.

Edit: I was looking at the wrong skill tree I see them now, but it isn't enough, put purities at 31% each and hatred at 43%, that's still 105% mana. Something else I am missing?
Last edited by Vexsanity on Aug 6, 2017, 11:04:10 PM
"
corrozu wrote:
Why do you have increased duration with spectres?

the bubble buddies , bubble is a duration based spell. which means increased duration keeps the bubbles up longer
"
xSilentCircus wrote:
Guide is pretty vague to say the least...No explanation to skill tree at all except in your OUTDATED video so that's useless. Little to no reference as to what gear you should be running at each stage of the game as the same with gems. It was a guessing game up to level 52 as to what I needed (starting from scratch) and which direction I should be going for the skill tree, which I've modified my path in your ignorance of the one thing anyone needs guidance. I'll just figure it out on my own from here. Thanks for the mild help in necromancy!!

Hey,

I'm sorry you feel that way, how would you suggest I optimized the guide?
The Skilltree section has notes for how you go about lvling it and which path to take for each step, (28 points => 60 points => 97 points => "finished")

The LvLing section includes skillgems & gearing specific uniques outside the logical "life + res gear" every build will require.
Bandits are included.

Stat priority for gearing is included.
Gem setups listed in order of efficiency.

Clearly you feel that I missed a lot of things, if you could be more specific in what I need to better, please do let me know!

Note:
Regarding the video, I have TONS of guides and sadly not a fulltime streamer yet which makes it hard for me to get time to update them all in time, I will try to make time for all my builds as soon as I can to update the video footages of them all.

//Ghazzy

"
corrozu wrote:
Why do you have increased duration with spectres?

Increased Duration increases the duration of the Proximity Shields provided by the Spectres.

"
Vexsanity wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
Vexsanity wrote:
Can someone explain to me how you use all those auras?

What seems to be the issue? With the skilltree finished, running all auras shouldn't be a problem.

I don't see any reduced mana reserved nodes taken. 2 purties are 35% each and hatred is 50% plus clarity. I'm fairly new to using auras like this so I'm just not entirely sure how it works.

Edit: I was looking at the wrong skill tree I see them now, but it isn't enough, put purities at 31% each and hatred at 43%, that's still 105% mana. Something else I am missing?

Hey Vex,

We had a quick talk about it in my Discord server and it has been fixed in the guide, thanks again! :)

---------

@Saltychipmunk:
+1 as usual <3
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
I have heard reports that the new ai have made minions even dumber, anyone running this build have anything to say on this topic?

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
I have heard reports that the new ai have made minions even dumber, anyone running this build have anything to say on this topic?

Hard to tell, i am running a similar build, atm with 7 Zombies on a 4 link with minion speed. Damage and protection (playing the meatshield) is pretty good, just sometimes they are stuck in rooms because of bad pathfinding. All in all its not a big problem.

I am just happy that i didnt choose a baron build, as expected the prices are ridiculous now.

Instead i went for 7 Zombies and SRS, life and ES and no need for fancy uniques. Its so much fun!
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

Edit: Shit forgot I was in the Zombie guide, not SRS... -.-'

The AI wasn't changed, they just got an increase to their melee range which actually helps them perform better.
Last edited by Ghazzy on Aug 7, 2017, 3:10:57 PM
"
Cabdyman5OS wrote:
I'm new to summoning and have a couple of questions.

1. You say to use 2x Violent Dead Jewels however on your passive tree the only 2 jewel clots you have selected is the starting witch one and then the one by the Strength nodes too the southwest of the starting point of the witch passives. The only way Violent Dead would activate there would be if we grabbed the int sphere up above and Ancestrals Knowledge.

2. I'm a little confused to the skills and such you use. If you could can you list what you used linked to each other. Also what level you prefer your gems to be (Or have to be) for mana use. I watched the video but could really get a good look at your equipment or where you have each thing socketed. Most guides I have read have a visual reference and minimum requirement on each piece of gear listed either in their guide or a link to their actually character so it can be used as a reference. (Keep in mind, this is in know way knocking your guide at all, I love how it plays so far but between the guide and the video this noob is a little lost. Lol).

Hey answered a lot of my own questions but where do you add your second Violent dead at?
"
Cabdyman5OS wrote:
"
Cabdyman5OS wrote:
I'm new to summoning and have a couple of questions.

1. You say to use 2x Violent Dead Jewels however on your passive tree the only 2 jewel clots you have selected is the starting witch one and then the one by the Strength nodes too the southwest of the starting point of the witch passives. The only way Violent Dead would activate there would be if we grabbed the int sphere up above and Ancestrals Knowledge.

2. I'm a little confused to the skills and such you use. If you could can you list what you used linked to each other. Also what level you prefer your gems to be (Or have to be) for mana use. I watched the video but could really get a good look at your equipment or where you have each thing socketed. Most guides I have read have a visual reference and minimum requirement on each piece of gear listed either in their guide or a link to their actually character so it can be used as a reference. (Keep in mind, this is in know way knocking your guide at all, I love how it plays so far but between the guide and the video this noob is a little lost. Lol).

Hey answered a lot of my own questions but where do you add your second Violent dead at?

You place it with 2 extra skillpoints in the jewel slot north of the witch starter.
I've got that question a few times, I will make a note in the guide for it.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

2 zombie and a spectre got seperated from me by a ledge with 2 monster right next to them. the minions didnt attack the monsters and just shuffled around trying to get back to me while getting beat down by monsters. was it always like this?
I've been trying this build in 3.0 and have most of the nodes minus the extra minion damage/extra zombie wheel in north west and 2 of the bigger life wheels. On the budget build with the required weapon, shield and boots.

My question is regarding mana costs for zombies and/or their survivability. Without ES over mana, I'm having issues constantly summoning zombies and casting spells. Constantly summoning might mean summoning 5+ zombies after 3 consecutive big fights or needing to replenish 3-5 mid-fight. But with the mana reserved for auras (I have the mana reserved reduction wheel & updated to use 3 auras as per thread update), I can summon 1 at a time and it takes a bit for my mana to regen. So this feels really slow. I have a 5L but can only use 4L due to cost of summoning right now. Also I havent gotten off SRS due to the zombie issue.

Am I missing something regarding their survivability? Should I be summoning so frequently? Should I switch to zombies later (though I dont see the nodes that would help alleviate my issues)? Do I need better gear or more of a stat, like more mana?

My profile should be public to help with what I've got so far. Thanks.

TL;DR : running with zombies is hard cuz they die and i can't resummon fast enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info